Community > Posts By > rlynne

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 06:24 PM
thats just not nice.

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 06:21 PM

I like this girl! (although nearly 20 years her senior)

If she didn't have kids to worry about (and it would freak her out), I'd cruize by in my van with 2 packs of Pall Mall non-filters and make a night of it.

Might be a poor example (on my part) though?? I perv in a Prius these days.

wait till the kids are in bed and i'll make coffee but nights over by ten...its just the rules....

your right though it would kinda freak me out... but we can porch chat whenever..thats my down time..lol

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 06:12 PM

So you took initiative and sent this.....

"great looks too bad you smoke.. what a shame..

i am sure that aint much of role model for your kids. most mom never bother to think of that......."

not knowing me at all, with no children of your own, and being 20 years my senior....I still feel as if this was somehow inappropriate...

would you agree or disagree?( i'm not asking about your personal opinions regarding smoking or not, i'm asking about the general curtesy of an e-mail from a stranger)

I think it was rude, bossy, and ironically hilarious as the writer could use a lesson in grammar as his own is no role model

men my age can be a pain - take apologies from one of the older generationslaphead

I do appreciate the apology, particularly since you were not the offender..ty

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 05:46 PM
So you took initiative and sent this.....

"great looks too bad you smoke.. what a shame..

i am sure that aint much of role model for your kids. most mom never bother to think of that......."

not knowing me at all, with no children of your own, and being 20 years my senior....I still feel as if this was somehow inappropriate...

would you agree or disagree?( i'm not asking about your personal opinions regarding smoking or not, i'm asking about the general curtesy of an e-mail from a stranger)

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 05:12 PM

Well 4 hours later and I am still getting the cold shoulder. I event went out for a couple of hours and she could have cared less even though I messages her. I am hoping she grows out of this. We are currently in Japan and moving to the US. She is Korean btw. Anyway if this is some way of dealing with stress from something else maybe I can understand. I can't live with it forever and we have talked about this kind of thing before.

stop bugging her about it let it go maybe she feels like you were making fun of her....let her be angry you should only apologize once then leave her alone to be angry if she wants....when she notes her temper tantrums get her no attention they will stop, eventually

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 05:04 PM

huh?
Its a show on cable about dangerous woman

what do they do?

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 04:54 PM
my two year old just stole a stick of butter out the frigid-air and was eating it like a hot dog without the bun!!! EEEWWW!!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 04:36 PM
huh?

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 04:20 PM

I live in an apartment and was doing laundry at our common laundry facities. I go back to put my load in the dryer and someone stole my bottle of detergent. Now who would steal a bottle of laundry detergent from a brother?

people steal everything
this is america

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 04:13 PM
wow i've never wanted to be a spanish guy before....

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:48 PM
I have no desire to be anything like a man i don't want to do his job, just because i know i can
I don't need to be "equal" i need things to be equitable

it all falls under the idiotic politically correct business ignoring that the human race is full of differences is idiotic...it does justice to no one....

and i believe msharmony is right..when society began to allow or accept (however you choose to see it) that women be allowed to follow in the same steps as men it made a huge imbalance and rather than gaining ground we lost more than we had initially

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:38 PM
Edited by rlynne on Sun 03/13/11 03:38 PM
i love breckenridge!!! fabulous photos!

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:29 PM
sleep sleep is good

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:28 PM

the liberation of women in a patriarchal society did not improve anything. in fact i think its making things steadily worse...

because it made things lopsided

it was we will do A(male responsibilities) + B(female responsibilities) = well running families and communities

not it is A(male responsibilities) + B(all responsibilities) = overworked underappreciated females and entitled men,,,

aw the clarity! nicely put.

rlynne's photo
Sun 03/13/11 03:20 PM
the liberation of women in a patriarchal society did not improve anything. in fact i think its making things steadily worse...

rlynne's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:38 PM

That might be considere a possibility, except that it's inconsistent with what he said. He supports opting out from Obamacare so long as the alternate plan covers everybody and has all the same benefits of Obamacare. I haven't heard him say any of the things you cite.

for a moment i felt like i had walked away from the conversation and had thusly forgotten what it was about...then it clicked

why would he publicly cite those things? He is a politician, regardless they aren't key to publicly deface themselves short of contradictory statements and policy or those photos no one talks about....

rlynne's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:34 PM

forget the magic 8 ball.... fortune cookies are the way to go! mine said that 'a thrilling time is in your immediate future'. i'm on pins and needles!!

Lucky You!!!! I get the BS fortunes like....

"The fastest horse does not always win the race"

??????????

What kind of screwed up horse racing do they have in China?

of course not its the one with the lightest rider

rlynne's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:33 PM

Roger/Francis Bacon was also known for his ability to transform the non-ferrous metal bolognium into unicorns that eat lollipops that just so happen to fart rainbows in keeping with his alchemist roots.

Although often disbelieved, he ultimately proved: Coded messages are best left coded to the right decoding professionals.

Alpha-numeric as follows - A276-KLO09/A1

that made me sad too and now i'm day/dreaming about horton hears a who

rlynne's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:32 PM

What are you griping about?

The magic 8 ball told me I would get in your pants a month ago....

damnit then your late! i knew i was waiting for something!

rlynne's photo
Fri 03/11/11 05:29 PM

Jeanniebean wrote:

I am not entirely surprised that a third of the angels followed Lucifer in the rebellion.

Of course all of those stories are simply symbolic and not even meant to be literal truth.

Of course the stories are symbolic, and in that sense they have *some* merit as metaphors, but certainly not as a verbatim cannon of the precise directives and laws of any God.

If we allow Satan to be the illusion of ego, and God to be the true self, that solves everything.

In fact, that even makes sense in terms of going to a "heaven". If God is nothing other than our true self, then of course it makes sense that in even only "God's will" will be done. Because in heaven no one would view themselves as an "ego" and everyone would be following the will of their true self.

The Eastern Mystics have this all figured out in some depth. They don't claim to have the exact precise answers to everything, they confess that it's a "mystery" and this is why they call it "Mysticism". Just the same, they have it figure out a darn sight better than the Hebrews did. The Hebrews took the same basic seed of an idea of mysticism and tried to turn it into a carbon copy of the Greek Zeus.

That's all that happened there. So the Eastern Mystics is where we should turn if we seek true wisdom, not to the ancient Hebrews.

why can't wisdom be learned from both parties? surely both must have something to offer or neither would have survived so long...
and if the biblical aspects are subject to interpretation and therefore metaphorical, why not argue the variable meaning rather than just that it is nonsense?
an agreeable consensus may be found that allows both parties security in their understandings

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25