Community > Posts By > twofotey

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:19 PM
:smile: loved your poem

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:02 PM
No, sorry to give you that impression. I was Refering to tony Robbins get the edge in talking on relationships and other choices in life. I don't believe we make that many bad choices. Good choices or better ones because the choices only SEEM bad in hindsight. If they seemed bad upfront we would have chosen differently then. I would hope. Good luck

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:54 PM

Round Round
CurvY curvy
girly and
with a
o
nice clean
Belly button of
course and curvy
hips and for kissing
soft lipsbigsmile

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 10:42 PM
I don't believe that any of us make mistakes. We only make choices whos to say weather it was a good choice or a bad choice because the reality of it is if we went back in time to choose differently that choice might have turned out worse or better but there is no way to go back and find out so the wierd feeling starts to ware off when you start choosing a new course of action. Peace.

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:33 PM
Yeah dude their forwardness is completely wrong and I would most likely went with option #2 followed by telling security, the only difference though is that I would have went with option #2 at the urinal.

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 09:25 PM
Probably not possible to take out the "bad" because then you would have even more fighting over who was going to be the final deicision maker as to what bad is.... kinda like the real world is now, only worse.

twofotey's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:29 PM
Awesome thanks guys, I'm smiling and since I don't smile in pictures usually I'll do that for my main pic. lol got teeth? And will get better lighting too. Yeah good luck to me I'm going to find the girl of my dreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmmmsss!

twofotey's photo
Sat 01/03/09 10:08 PM
I believe that sucsessful people seek out critisism. So be honest I really want to have a good profile and would gladly accept any suggestions.

twofotey's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:55 PM
your physical exterior is quite pleasing to look at. You should have seen me at your age before I got extremely good looking! lol

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:17 PM
wasn't it 42. "The meaning of life is 42"Ford prefect. Hitch hikers gide to the galaxy

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:10 PM
yes but I would only get you a one way ticket.love

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:03 PM
There is no meaning other than what you BELIEVE it to be. Pursuit of a worthwile goal is how we could create purpose though.

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:43 PM
Hmmm, yeah when I was thirty I used to get that all the time now I get you look really good for 50. lol However I like your reason for joining mingle good luck here

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:10 PM
Honestly I would tell you that that all men posses the capability to act like pigs. Just as ALL women posses the capability to be hell hounds. loldevil

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:04 PM
When it comes to aging, the trick is to practice mind over matter. If you don't mind it wont matter.:laughing:

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:58 PM
sorry to hear that redialm, I suppose thats why I joined this mingle though I'm ready to risk getting hurt again.

twofotey's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:38 PM
Well you are fat. I wouldn't take your friends well meaning personally though. Why soft sell yourself. If you truly enjoyed being fat their gift wouldn't have bothered you so. Love yourself

twofotey's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:26 PM
independant

twofotey's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:18 PM
Asking someone to marry you is "romantic" in actuality we are asking this person to sign a leagaly binding contract in wich they are to make certain promises that would obligate them for the rest of their life till DEATH do them part. It would be a good sign if the girl who was asked would want to think about it first because that way if the answer came back yes at least it was a well thought out yes.

twofotey's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:01 PM
yeah, my wife of three+years everything was great and just bought our first house together, at christmas four years ago. She loaded the car I just had bought and drove off didn't hear from her for two years. When she finally surfaced I eventually recieved divorce papers in the mail at my Grandmothers house. But it sucks I never got to hear from her what was wrong...whats worse is that my son doesn't understand either . May God Bless her and give her peace, and one day maybe I will get my answer.