Community > Posts By > twofotey

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:22 AM
flowerforyou

twofotey's photo
Fri 01/09/09 12:01 AM
every four or five years I seem to find a gal I can spend five or six years learnin how to hate and buy her a house.:laughing:

twofotey's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:38 PM
WOW if I was only two weeks younger!love

twofotey's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:35 PM
it screams all I wanna do is get laid. put more about yourself and make your main pic not you wearing your fur coat onyour bed dude. I bet you get a way better response

twofotey's photo
Thu 01/08/09 11:32 PM
stick to your values and find a man with similar ones when you do make love for the first time then thats what it will be. PEACE sister

twofotey's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:59 PM
Sure I would stay friends with them. usually though when something like that happens people tend to drift apart because they have been living a lie for so long that when they come out they develope a whole new set of "gender bending" friends. Kinda like when a really good friend gets married and then all of a sudden you just don't see them anymore.sad2

twofotey's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:46 PM
Well sir that sounds terrible, the man who owns the company I work for is Mr. Warren Buffet. I am a door to door salesman for a fortune 500 company that has survived every recession and depression and if your interested I'll mail you the name of this company so that you can look it up in your home town and see about getting on your feet.

twofotey's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:42 PM
public educational system.

twofotey's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:38 PM
sorry to hear that guys my business is doing rather well considering. Things will pick up before the end of the year I think for you

twofotey's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:32 PM
maybe he had to much to drink and his friends put him on a boat to guam after he passed out, then when he woke up his phone was out of range and the only way he will be able to get ahold of anyone is if he picks enough bannanas on commission to afford the phone call on a public phone.

twofotey's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:27 PM
:thumbsup: I put the least flattering pictures of myself thata way if I end up meeting some one here and we see each other for a date they will be suprised to the up side.:thumbsup:

twofotey's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:22 PM
TWOFOTEY or as I'm affectionately called by my sissy at work "the twofatty"

twofotey's photo
Tue 01/06/09 10:15 PM
are ya sure its the red wire?

twofotey's photo
Mon 01/05/09 12:01 AM
GOD Jesus Self children if there was a mate she would be in there with self and children, and community.

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:51 PM

That is simple just say "NO". Some guy that has to make a big public show about proposeing is doing it to show off and not make it memorable/meaningful/and intimate for us.

I agree with that, the marrige should be private and meaningful. The Divorce should be infront of everybody in public.

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:49 PM

Punch 'em in the face and shout "rejected!"

That is the funniest thing I've heard all year!!! rofl rofl rofl

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:46 PM
You could respectfully inform them that you concienciously object to the institution of MARRIGE because it IS the leading cause of divorce.explode

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:35 PM

Changed my profile to say "Looking for Friendship", changed my main pic to one where you really can't see what I look like, and did my best to chase the man off.

I realize my particular approach may not work for everyone though. ohwell

thats cause your hot! and intelligent.flowerforyou

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:29 PM
I agree with the other fellows you would be absolutely hot dressed as a nun! For a bit of color you could always ware HOT PINK Stockings

twofotey's photo
Sun 01/04/09 11:23 PM
I went on one date in 2008. in december. it was my first date in four years. It was nice we had japanise food then a walk in the snow. I kinda liked it, I think I'll want to go on at least two more dates in 2009.

Previous 1 3 4 5