Community > Posts By > blueeyeddude

blueeyeddude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 08:49 AM
I must admit that your reasoning in sound, I was glad to read that it wasnt what I thought It might be.

Kiss is a great band, a agree...

keep up the work, I enjoy the reads

blueeyeddude's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:25 AM
just wondering why do you call yourself warmachine?

you come across well read, with some well written statements, why the name?

blueeyeddude's photo
Fri 12/19/08 09:10 AM
After 8 years and 2 kids, we divorced the first year wass hard for us. BUT now we are gret friends, I went to her wedding years later, I golf with her husband.

Our son graduated from basic training this last sept and there we where next to each other cheering for him, best of friends....

If you can look past the pain and see them for who they were when you loved them, you can be friends.

BUT you cant hold a grudge about nothing that kills any relationship, but this type it will kill faster than any other..

good luck its worth it in the end

blueeyeddude's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:09 AM
glasses I can speak for my men and I, we thank everyone for their support, it never gets old hearing THANKS..

I as a combat veteran with 4 tours overseas want to say THANK YOU for your kind words and support.

If I was to be granted one wish it is that all my brothers and sisters in Uniform are all home by next christmas.............

Thanks

blueeyeddude's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:00 AM
:smile: BRAVO well said and written, the reachable dream is that people will wake up. SEE whats is going on and come together to stop it.

someday the goverment of the poeple FOR the PEOPLE may wake up and refocus on the AMERICAN PEOPLE outside of an elction year..