Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 12:46 PM
no no pre nups for me.. why? because most do not stand up in court anyways...besides there are a million other ways to protect yourself and finances. It just shows distrust right from the get go. And the acknowledgement of certain failure in a marriage... As for property that's passed down to family? you can always prevent them from taking it in court in my beliefs.. I could be wrong, but.... oh well.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:10 AM
do it go tell . I came across a 14 year old posing as a 50 year old on my space I called her school counslour and let them know. She had listed what school she went to. They knew all about her but not that she was useing myspace...they assured me that they would contact the parents.. I have to wonder why this kids think it so "kewl" to be posing as someone else.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 08:04 AM
what no court jesters on here!...................... no lolipops for any of you.

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:58 AM
hmmm, married, bi, and wanting to know what men think about dress codes or likes? seems to be someone considering making a change in their life....... different batter? no lolipops here

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:34 PM
Marley, do you think your the only one with this probelm? I live in farm country and believe this.. The women show just what that means around here.. Under 250? I wish there were some...

ok so that's shallow do I really care? no I don't we all have our preferences or likes and dislikes. I am sorry fat is fat and its a huge turn off. no lolipop for anyone now...

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:38 PM

Shall I dare say it? do you really think I won't?....... are you ready?

LOLIPOP

I knew it :tongue:

tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 tongue2 :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:28 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Fri 05/08/09 05:29 PM
Here we go again another bash the guys Not once did I see any reference to woman doing that exact same thing. And believe me as you get older it gets to be more frequent then you think Women are just as aggressive I have found out on a personal note. Several times I have had to say nice thought but I really don't know you.. so give me and the guys a break. I am sure there are a lot of dunderheads out there that think with their penis... and here is your lolipop

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:23 PM
I read everyones profile even just the people who post in the forums... gotcha... and I see it all the time people do not read profiles just not here in Mingles but other sites as well... you can even make it caps and say no way don't contact me and they still do.. going to get a slingshot and use my lolipops to wing them...

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:18 PM
make a little plastic sign .. saying "caution fisherman in area please vacate the premises immeadiately for your own safety" then put it in the pond weighted down...

or.. hit in the head with a lolipop and render it unconsicious/

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:13 PM
congrats here is your ...................................lolipop

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 05:12 PM
Shall I dare say it? do you really think I won't?....... are you ready?

LOLIPOP

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 02:47 PM

:laughing: Thanks Winx, I think I'm some better. I still squeak but don't feel too too horrible.

did lolipop theraphy work?

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 02:39 PM

:heart:When your partner seems to be temporarily ignoring you,do you cuddle up to them and make yourself known,or do you pretend to be moody with them to get attention?:heart:Or something else?:heart:

I usually give him some space first. He may be going through some things that he is trying to work out in his head. I don't take it personal---at first. We all have our days where we are just withdrawn, and just need some time alone.
But if the ignoring persists, I may ask him whats going on. I will make myself known until I get his attention. If he still blows me off, then I usually withdraw as well, and that usually gets their attention, snaps them out of whatever they are in.
I have been lucky tho, my partners usually don't ignore me, they know better, I'm pretty persistent and stubborn. I don't give up that easily.

I will agree with this in most aspects. at first I would also make sure they know that if they need me or want to talk I will be there for them.... If it continues for days? Man there is nothing that bad in my opinion ..its time to be realistic and talk. But If I have to force the issue I am prepared to get blown out of the water so to speak. But its communication. its a start.

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 11:19 AM

omg who will carry on with the lolipop song?

Maybe You can bigsmile
:banana: :banana: yeah:banana: :banana:

ha ha I don't think so......here's your lolipop for trying tho...

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:54 AM
after some of these comments I would have to say when there are 2 bathrooms his and hers. so there isn't any complaints.

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:51 AM
my kitchen... I am a great cook.. and like to but it sux cooking for one A lot of wasted food. Not big on left overs . oh and don't forget the loipop

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:47 AM
omg who will carry on with the lolipop song?

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:44 AM
No matter how she dresses I think "respect" is what it is about. I can not respect someone who dresses like a ho... Maybe she wants to flaunt her stuff. But would she be comfortable later in a committed relationship dressing the same way? would the man be comfortable...

I will take a woman who dresses casually and nice over most anything else. Just the opposite is true also Over dressing all the time sends me a red flag. "high maintence" always needing designer clothes, the ritual of the day with make up hair etc.. possibly a materialistic person hiding in all that?

these words of thought brought to you by... lolipop see it at all your local theaters today.

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 10:35 AM
" Wasn't it enough that you ripped out my heart, but did you have to eat it too"

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 08:21 AM

There are some obvious things I'm wondering:
a) Is the age difference too great? Would it be icky for me to ask her out?

"Icky" is in the eye of the beholder. I personally feel that age is just a number -- all it really tells you is that this person has ridden the planet x number of times around the sun.

For those who pull out the old "Life experience!" bromide, I'm reminded that every single person who is, oh, let's say 48 years old, has had exactly the same experiences in life.

There ARE people who make age a consideration. That's fine, and they have every right to do so, and to determine their own preferences. I just think that using age, per se, might be a bit narrowing and short-sighted. But to each his/her own.

My feeling is that if two people like each other, the statistics are largely irrelevant. It's like refusing to go out with someone because they have the wrong shoe size.

b) Is it just too weird and complicated that she and her entire family knows who my ex-wife is?

I don't think there's a "rule" for this -- it's entirely situational. You know, going in, there might be the occasional awkward moment. If you're OK with that, then you'll be able to deal with it.

c) Any other concerns/complications you may see, or any other reasons that you may say "go for it!"

Thanks.

I guess I would say "it's only as big of a problem as you allow it to be."

could not put it any other way. My ex is 25 years younger then me. she is an ex for one reason and age wasn't it. It was her parents "hoopie ways"

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25