Community > Posts By > Kandy4321

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 05:03 AM

Everyone, set time aside to watch "Surviving Gilligan's Island", the show about the making of Gilligan's Island.
Bob Denver, Russell Johnson and Dawn Wells tell the story of how their show became what it is.

http://youtu.be/JnjkfZ47w_M

Watched it, loved it, thank you for posting the link flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 03:29 AM
I heard about this yesterday and was deeply saddened. The television show airs daily here, not sure I can watch this week without a box of tissues... now two in the beloved show of my childhood gone. RIP

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 10:53 AM
the replies are right on target.... good job

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 08:17 AM
Edited by Kandy4321 on Thu 01/16/14 08:17 AM
Beautiful sunset over the lake, warm breeze, walking hand in hand with someone who really cares.

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 06:33 AM
not enough information provided for any reasonable comment whoa

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 04:03 AM
I'd much rather have all those butterfly feeling in my heart than be constantly wanting sex.... Is that all you guys think about? There is so much more. Rather have the satisfaction of knowing that I'm loved which is for a life time than something that lasts for a few minutes. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 03:10 AM
ya got the guys after you :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 04:24 PM
makes no difference to me, besides you can't take the money with you when you die... if I had it now, I probably would not spend it and I'd be smart enough not to make a family if I were poor and lived in a tiny apartment. So, I remain happy :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 12:30 PM
I'm having a fantastic day, ya know what they say: "Don't let the turkeys get you down" drinker

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 09:01 AM

Honesty,compassion,and respect! And most importantly! A good sense of humor!!!!!

so very true, and learn from past experiences. We can hide our head in the sand as an ostrich does or get out there and fly like an eagle. But I'm a little below that, don't like heights lol my feet will stay on the ground rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 07:29 AM
I like this thread, continue... it reinforces my strong belief..."be best friends first" and you will have a life time friend and maybe more

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 07:15 AM
that is why they are on chat, no report button there... so I don't turn on chat very often, only when I know someone is there that I want to chat with. nude pictures show just how immature they are...I don't want to look at that, actually I don't know any woman who would

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:41 AM
many fake pictures for sure and more without any pictures, and those "just looking" and more than 80% are old accounts that are inactive. In my area, about two or three are active... actively looking for SEX~! So I just read the community. Don't dare turn on chat... then you get all the foreign boys from the middle east lookin to scam you.. and a lot of people thirty or more years younger than me lol... The best I can do is laugh at all the idiots laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 04:58 AM
very foolish to give out personal information~! You were told not to do that when you signed up. Good luck... women don't want to be called mamas .... and many of us don't want to be baby sitters... I block all young "men"

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 03:52 PM

I never understood why becoming older is looked down or feared.
I mean really, who decides if you are old or not .If you are old so what???If you are young so what?
We all come into this world at different times and we all leave it at different times. Its what you do with TODAY that matters.
Enjoy every minute you have, whether you are young or old.

I agree. My dad died very suddenly, a young man of 58. He told me a few weeks before that time: Treat each day like it is your last day on earth. You may never again get the chance to tell someone you love them or get to say good bye.

I am sorry about your Dad Kandy. The advice he gave you was right on. My parents used to tell me the same thing.

Thanks BettyB, Dad had premonition of his death. We talked in length of what to do afterwards. It caused a lot of jealousy with my sisters because they did not get to say goodbye.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 03:56 AM
Buzzards eating roadkill

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 02:56 AM

I never understood why becoming older is looked down or feared.
I mean really, who decides if you are old or not .If you are old so what???If you are young so what?
We all come into this world at different times and we all leave it at different times. Its what you do with TODAY that matters.
Enjoy every minute you have, whether you are young or old.

I agree. My dad died very suddenly, a young man of 58. He told me a few weeks before that time: Treat each day like it is your last day on earth. You may never again get the chance to tell someone you love them or get to say good bye.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 02:47 PM
yellow, warm, happy, content, well rested happy

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 02:02 PM
Fantastic, made me laugh, God bless Andy rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 01:54 PM
I'm old enough to tell a lot of the people on instant chat "I have shoes older than you"