Community > Posts By > Kandy4321

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:55 PM
laugh Personally I look for someone a couple years older than myself. Good luck.

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:53 PM
Best of luck to you, not many here in Florida that I can see. A lot of old accounts that people don't log out of. The site wants us to believe they are really here is my thinking at this point.

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:50 PM
I met someone from a dating site. He could type real well, even from his phone app. We chatted on the phone too for about 18 months.. then he visited me in Florida from Wisconsin. Long trip, took a plane and waited 18 hrs to catch a train. lol It was funny. He is a nice guy to chat with across the country. Nothing bad happened. I just don't want to be a mother to a 60 year old~! Constantly cleaned up behind him the whole week he was here. NEXT.....

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:41 PM
Laughing along with you lam.....

I have seen three local men on here that I know and messaged a hello message. And all three I know are married~! Needless to say, they did not reply.

Think I'd have better luck in the supermarket... grabbing purse and running out the door soon. At least I'd know that they are real and see some of the things they like. You can tell a lot about a person by what they buy.

My dad told me years ago, if you want to know about a man, look at his shoes. I'll be looking. giggle.

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 12:16 PM
I get this message to my email... 25 people viewed my profile. Do they expect me to jump up and down and get excited? Actually I look at it like this: 25 people viewed my profile today and not one person is even brave enough to say "Hello". I get more exciting email telling me someone chose Me as their favorite~! yippee ... and yet they don't want to speak to me... And even more encouraging the last person who did message me claimed to be five years younger than this profile state~! Yes, I'm excited.... not.... Two others that actually message me on their own accord were bipolar... yes, they accused me of wanting a free meal~! hello.. say what? You messaged me, remember, I don't even want to see you... click... delete...

Anyone else out there discouraged?

I had one good meeting.. the guy like disappeared, later to learn he suddenly died, really. His sister got in contact with me. Treat every day like it's your last day folks because it just may be.

Signed,
Discouraged

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 09:23 AM
I see from your response here, that others think differently. I never would get involved with a younger man. So many of them are very immature and not settled down. At this age I just can't be bothered with the games they play.

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 04:22 AM
Read the news, stay in tune ... marriage is on the decline and statistics prove that. A piece of paper is all it is. Respect and trust is what it's all about, if you don't have that you have nothing, paperwork or not. Rings are still given as a token of love and commitment. If I found the right person and he insisted on marriage, I would do it for him to satisfy his "need" for commitment even though I have already given it.

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:35 AM
why does this site keep threads over 2,000 days old? these people are long gone hahahahahha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:15 AM

It, seems like I having looking for a friend, partner forever.. I cannot understand why it is taking so long for me to find someone.. am, I doing something wrong? Or, is because men are so damn picky? I, am running out of patience here.. any advice, or ideas here.

Sometimes you have to look outside the box. The person you seek my not live in your area. I find most only look in their home town. I had one guy chew me out for saying hello and posting a nice comment. He was a nice looking dude with a great picture and profile... can't catch bees with vinegar I always say

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 03:11 AM
thanks to the internet I found the siblings I had not seen in many years. It was good for them to vent and we can chat on Face Book. Time helps to heal ones soul if you let it.

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 02:59 AM

Old marketing tip "you cant sell a secret". This singles game is all about selling yourself. Not over selling yourself as you soon get found out. Patience makes life less stressful.

People who have lost someone who passed away are easier to talk to as they dont have the stress and hurt of a break up. They have the emotions of anger and unhapiness but tend to heal more quickly.

Those who have been divorced or separated have reminders of children, their ex getting re married and having children, alimony or lack of it, self doubt etc etc. All these emotions have to be understood and it takes a good listener. As Fraser Crane used to say "I am listening' is good advice.

So in answer to the OP dont too to hard and they will find you. Go to places where they go. Help in your community and the word will spread. begging is not a good look.

Why not raffle yourself to raise funds for a charity in your neck of the woods. Really a man raffle for a day can raise thousands $$$ and get your profile out there. One proviso that you will do anything as long as it is NOT illegal or immoral takes the weirdness out of it. Many single women need a hand to repair or maintain the house.

stanier, those are words of wisdom ... I applaud you think

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 02:17 AM

age difference shouldn't matter when love exists , and i am not saying only words , that is based upon successful relationships by me and a successful marriage of my parents ( my mother is older than my father )

Depends on the age difference. At 53; I can't see me dating a 25 year old and the relationship simply will not work. As this 25 year old ages; he will change drastically over the years as he starts to mature and there will be some major problems with someone twice his age. It would be more a mom and son relationship; not a romantic one. This is the logical course of nature and love is not going to make everything better magically.

exactly navygirl ..... and men take longer to mature... I have always preferred them older ...

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:58 AM
wisdom/humor... can't decide

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 01:50 AM
this is forums hahahahhaa.... there is no one in my area.. completely dead accounts. either chat here or go "shopping" in the real world.. lots of creeps that will chat with you.. but I would not advise that

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 02:58 PM
still laughing laugh laugh laugh can't stop frustrated noway laugh laugh sad too funny.... I likes them hairy... and two hand fulls :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 01:43 PM
Hi mg, Hi graywolf .... come to Florida to warm up glasses waving

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 12:26 PM
Fantastic, didn't think anyone likes cats as much as I do. :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 09:18 AM

Herpes maybe??? Lol jk!

Just run and scream "ewe DOG GERMS~!"

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 07:34 AM
Why do people post junk and don't have the brains to post a picture... the answer is definitely NO frustrated

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 07:18 AM

Seriously! No it won't work. Realist here, and I see that if you try this, you'll only feel dissapointment...sorry OP just that's the way it is.

I often label myself as a "Realist".... I agree, it's not worth the disappointment... even those in the same state try to scam us. Had another one yesterday... The "real" guys seldom will venture outside their own city to meet you for lunch :wink: