Community > Posts By > Kandy4321

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 05:12 PM
bigsmile Happy Birthday America
Stay safe

no photo
Sat 07/04/15 09:32 AM
hmmmmm, the little reading glasses at the end of the nose on a guy with a snowy white beard is very sexy .....giggle.... smitten

no photo
Fri 07/03/15 03:51 AM
Proud to be an American.... about sums it up. Great post... great music also.... think I'll dig out the sheet music and tinkle some ivory for the holiday. Happy Fourth of July all

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:58 PM
That would be like me wearing a sign on my forehead which says "stupid" and one on my back that says "kick me" slaphead

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 03:27 PM
I guess I'm just different than some on this site... so, to you I'm an old lady? Thanks for the slap... Personally I like older men who can smile, even laugh a little. I can... here I laugh at you for the slap rofl rofl rofl Now go to your room, you young whipper-snapper, come back out with a better attitude ... oops I used to say that to my kids who are near your age. :laughing:

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:33 AM
I just warn, be very, very careful. The pretty young girl may be no girl at all scared Personally only look for my age or older, my preference cuts down on a lot of stress smile2

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:23 AM
There is a block and report button, found it, I use a pc, not phone.. you should be able to find it. You can also filter who can send you messages under mail setting. There is also a help button if you click your photo on the top bar I believe.. and there is a contact us button also.

no photo
Wed 07/01/15 07:20 AM
This place if over flowing with scammers, fakes, liars... you name it. Then to deal with being bothered by people who remove their photo, and still others that age that is stated much younger than the photo. I get so angry it's not funny. These things happen on all dating sites. You can also google their message to see it's a standard quote used by scammers already reported and documented on the internet. If that is not enough you can use google image search and see where else that photo is found.. often stolen from an honest person. I just continue to block, read the forums and go about my daily routine. Good luck, and stay safe. Back to my coffee now drinker

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 04:48 AM
Edited by Kandy4321 on Tue 06/30/15 04:50 AM

try this, google the kind of photo you want... look at images, go to the page it's on, right click, in between the brackets copy and paste the link address of the photo

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 04:20 AM
Edited by Kandy4321 on Tue 06/30/15 04:22 AM

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 04:12 AM

no photo
Tue 06/30/15 04:01 AM

Is there a way for us to post a photo on the community pages? tried and failed oops

Here are the codes you can use on here:
http://mingle2.com/topic/199646

But I will give it to you in short for images:

Place your image address between IMG tags thusly:
[*IMG]image link goes here[*/IMG] WITHOUT the asterisks!

You must have a host for your images, or an address that
is already hosted somewhere on the 'net. Many on here
use the FREE http://www.photobucket.com to
host their pictures.

Thanks, I almost had it right Soufie

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 03:22 PM
Edited by Kandy4321 on Mon 06/29/15 03:23 PM
Is there a way for us to post a photo on the community pages? tried and failed oops

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 02:20 PM
Just one day older than we were yesterday laugh

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 02:19 PM
Oh well, if you have nothing better to do with your time, stop on by and chat a spell. Good luck waving

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 02:12 PM
Ok, I'll have to watch the moon phases again... usually at a new moon or full moon is when there is the most activity happy

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:31 PM
Shy is fine. A lot of the women here are shy also. Someone has to make the first move. I try to do some of the each day. Knowing both sides are shy, hoping for some to at least be a brave enough to want to try. :angel:

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:16 PM
I'm not fond of the argument above... to some of us, it is rude. It's the same as a no but from a person with no manners... I would not like that kind of person anyway... I just say rude

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:05 PM
My dad died long before the "Forest Gump" movie but I liked Forest. Need to revisit that movie again soon. :banana: "Run, Forest, Run"

no photo
Mon 06/29/15 01:02 PM
Actually Cracker, I've left many messages. Only one returned. The nice gentlemen told me he had someone for now and wished me well. I have been looking pretty regularly for those in my area because I don't like to travel. And sadly the response is slim.