Community > Posts By > jtmcdole

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:15 AM

well this is about me i think, well that an a dare, and even im completely lost lol

Its 3:15am, I'm not making much sense. I get like that when my caffeine levels run low.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy new year to everyone.

end thread?

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:11 AM

he seems like a gud kid.

Until it all went horribly wrong?

wait wat went horribly wrong

In the spirit of ever confusing anyone reading this thread: Exactly.

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:07 AM

he seems like a gud kid.

Until it all went horribly wrong?

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:00 AM
Awesome.

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:44 PM
Edited by jtmcdole on Sun 12/28/08 09:44 PM
plays doctor with chris
( I love family guy! )

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:39 PM
I've generally picked up the check. I had one girl offer, but she didn't have a job and I felt bad about it! ha.

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 12/28/08 09:11 PM
That's probably one of the nicest compliments I've gotten, SimplyElla!

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 12/28/08 08:56 PM
so I updated my profile, added some pics (clean shaven even). Let me know the truth!

jtmcdole's photo
Sat 11/29/08 08:30 AM

pretty much I dont know that I've met a guy who hasn't tried a one night stand at least once..so yes its a bit odd..

secondly<your second question> i think that is a very nice traight in you, my answer is no . It just makes you a respectible guy.

I've never tried, nor had a one night stand. I know a few guys that wouldn't try for it either.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:36 PM

no hijacking planes...a girl has to draw a line somewhere.
how ironic is it that my b-day is 9/11 haha

Ok. No hijacking planes.

* Whew * I don't have to become a criminal. bigsmile

Now...the only way to get to Alaska is by plane....or drive....

That'd be a LONG drive....lmao

I might be doing that later in the spring to help my dad get my grandmother's car for her!

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:32 PM

no hijacking planes...a girl has to draw a line somewhere.
how ironic is it that my b-day is 9/11 haha

sad so was my wife's.

damn, that just put a damper on my evening.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:28 PM

wow if i was 29 i would hijack a plane to alaska.!!!!laugh laugh :tongue: :wink: flowerforyou

That's a tempting idea....but would she go for a criminal type...since that's what I would be if I did that??? lol

How about hijacking a thread to start with? You could go with some more banjo references ;)

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:27 PM

wow if i was 29 i would hijack a plane to alaska.!!!!laugh laugh :tongue: :wink: flowerforyou

You could just try getting a ticket, that way you could try to see daydreamer with out the protective glass and phone accessories.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 09:47 PM

I mean...I can't be TOO mad about it because it was rather entertaining...lol

Indeed, it was entertaining for us all!

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 09:45 PM

why don't any of the guys who think like you live near me.

WOW! I was fishing up there with my uncles back in the fall of 2000.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 08:40 PM

two minutes? you're not doing it right!

I concur. Thats not very good at all. Generally, the man that you designate for this role should be quite capable of physically satisfying you.

I can't tell you how much of a mind job my ex had done to me when we broke up... but I can't tell you the FWB rebound afterwords did help my ego out alot! With out that _gift_, I think I would still be a little messed up.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 03:44 PM

The benefit lasts about two minutes (maybe!) and then it's all trouble, confusion and in most cases, heartache. Someone tends to fall in love and that's when the jealousy and heartache starts.

two minutes? you're not doing it right!

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 07:31 AM

Who turns out the lights? huh

Sure as hell isn't me!

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 11/28/08 06:49 AM

I am still trying to find out my secret identity

Are you looking to create one? Fun and imagination! HasidicEnforcer sounds like some kind of g-man; black suite, black glasses, all-around serious demeanour.

I'd better watch out if that's the case, gangsters and suites don't mix! My friends call me the Scottish Pineapple, my enemies call me "Auuuuuguggggghhhh...".
laugh

jtmcdole's photo
Thu 11/27/08 09:37 PM

Nope, I'm a klutz and I lay claim to all the scars I've got. Since I can't change me, I've found myself fantasizing about hitting the "reset button"; sell everything and disappear with no forwarding address, maybe a different country.

I understand that feeling. flowerforyou

Sweet, two flowers in one topic!

As for my possible future whereabouts, look around Ireland and you might find me at the end of a rainbow cursing like a sailor.