Community > Posts By > jtmcdole

jtmcdole's photo
Tue 11/25/08 07:41 AM

Cam?

You know you're a car nut when you think "Whats your lift and duration?" and not take it sexually! Time to find another engine to rebuild.

jtmcdole's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:38 AM

Don't make me fly up to Akron just to take you out on a nice date. I promise, no alcohol for me!

You started the thread, so how was your last date?

I'm not going to stop you from flying to Akron...laugh

Ha, the $300 plane ticket, 8 family members that are suppose to be here today, and unfinished house are stopping me :)

I have a drinks date tonight though.

Congrats and good luck! You do know you'll have to come back to this thread to spill it :)

jtmcdole's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:19 AM

By the way, we are all jealous you had such a good one.... I have horror stories!

Don't make me fly up to Akron just to take you out on a nice date. I promise, no alcohol for me!

You started the thread, so how was your last date?

jtmcdole's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:18 AM

went to a really nice sushi place were we proceeded to drink a little to much hot saki. Hung around chatting for a good while (till they about kicked us out!). After a good shot of ye'ol scotch we went to play some pool. Add in a healthy mixture of flirting and kissing and you've about summed up last Wednesday.

added missing 'y'.

That sounds like a great date, seeing her again?

By the way, we are all jealous you had such a good one.... I have horror stories!

It was a good date, just a little fast... alcohol has a tendency to do that though! :angel:

I've only been on here for what, 12 days? Do people only get on here to post on forums? laugh

jtmcdole's photo
Tue 11/25/08 06:02 AM
Edited by jtmcdole on Tue 11/25/08 06:06 AM
went to a really nice sushi place were we proceeded to drink a little to much hot saki. Hung around chatting for a good while (till they about kicked us out!). After a good shot of ye'ol scotch we went to play some pool. Add in a healthy mixture of flirting and kissing and you've about summed up last Wednesday.

added missing 'y'.

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:33 PM
When I first read this I thought Lebanese as well. I was like "I'm part lebanese!" ha.
Welcome to mingle!

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:08 PM

no it is 720 p.. it really takes a good eye to tell alot of difference between 720 and 1080p...

I work in digital television (set top boxes, encryption, UI) and I can tell you its more than the "eye" for the 720p vs 1080i/p debate. You'll find one format works better for sporting events while another for documentary. Many of the local broadcasters decided on one format with out considering the "per-event" formatting, but they are wizen up.

Any yes, I can tell a difference between the two, I'm just waiting for the price to fall out!

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:45 PM
Yep, by my first girlfriend in Atlanta actually. I tried to reconcile, but got burned again. I'm glad I met some really great women afterwards that unscrewed my head!

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 12:58 PM

Nope.

I don't care how old I get, I miss being a wife.

Yeah, I miss being a husband. I'm certainly not going to run out and get hitched again, to high a standard I guess.

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 09:39 AM
Being that I'm sitting at home & alone during the holiday season, I'll answer with "the older I get, the more I'd like to have someone to pass the time with".

As for sex, more frequent and better quality are always welcome ;)

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 08:58 AM

No, I just meant geographically you are southeast of me, and I am northwest of you. laugh

You know, I had to go and look, Chester, WV is only 85 miles away. I use to go up there and visit my father's side of the family when I was younger. :smile:

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:19 AM
Looks great, makes me wish I lived in Canada ;)

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 07:15 AM

Hot Damn....

It is awesome... I adore it. You are a doll, cute and witty and honest and refreshing....

Please move northwest? smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten

I like how you comment on yours "I gotta throw out there I'm a yankee and am not into camping, NASCAR, or country music. I'm open-minded and have tried these things out but they are not for me." I find this hilarious because I view myself as a half breed; half yank, half reb. I take a lot after my father, so I lean towards the yank side (zero accent, don't like country music), but I can't live without my sweet tea.

If by northwest you are referring to Portland, that was in the plans of my life over a year ago. Right now I've got some unfinished business I have to see through.

Thanks for the comments!

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:59 AM

Ah ha the cat comment is amusing and probably true. I like your profile but I am new to so I have no idea whats good/not good on this site.

After reading a few profiles now, I noticed a bunch of people write more about who they are looking for. I have zero of that right now so I might update it.

Btw, welcome!

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 11/23/08 10:01 PM

it could use more cats. also mustaches.

more cow bell as well? lol, I have cats, and a mustache.. but being a dating site the cats might reflect poorly :)

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:48 PM

waving Welcome!
Not bad...definitely one of the better profiles I've read.
Dig the kilt. And the hat is killer.

I've got two kilts, full twill! The other one is black and goes with the black zoot hat... yes, there are more hats, bwhahaa.

but seriously, I love hats and kilts. ;)

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 11/23/08 01:05 PM
that red glow is due to the lousy camera phone and the lighting. most people like it though :)

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 11/23/08 12:22 PM
I use to be a republican, and a Ron Paul supporter... now I'm out of the party. Everyone at the head of the party is nuts, if you don't believe me, go back and watch any of the attack ads they used against each other in the run up to selecting the ticket. Hell, just selecting Sarah Palin was enough to ensure I'd never vote red again.

jtmcdole's photo
Sun 11/23/08 12:15 PM
I tried to keep it short and simple. Give it a swing, let me know if I should add other pictures (I love my red hat though!) or info.

jtmcdole's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:57 PM
I use to think a ripe ol'age; hell, I was worried I was going to die due to some complications, my wife said "No way, I've had to many people close to me pass away. If anyone's going, I'm going first", granted, the context was well in the future, not at age 27 on her way to work. Now I'm afraid I'll be cursed to live till a ripe ol'age.

Someone upstairs doesn't like me very much frustrated