Community > Posts By > jtmcdole

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:11 PM

you will need farther south, by the middle of the world.

... The earth is an (imperfect) sphere. laugh :wink:

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 11:04 PM
64 is a far bit south of where I was, to be clear I just staid on 40, 90 is very easy on that road. 64 does look hella fun though, and no, I would not do 90 on that road either.

Flat, straight roads are boring!

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:47 PM

Crying

Seriously... That depends on who you're dating. noway

... And just who would cry on the first date?

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:40 PM
Crying

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 10:06 PM
Edited by jtmcdole on Fri 01/02/09 10:08 PM

Dont worry girl.
Hes full of chit! He isnt driving through the Smokies in an Impala at 90 miles an hour!
I live here and have been on those roads many times.
If he had driven them at 90 in a vette he wouldnt be talking to us now!

I wasn't on the tail of the dragon. I said I really wished I had driven it. I was on my way to Dandridge and running late, so I didn't detour through us19 to us129.

I'll give you a ring when I'm up that way next time. Also, there aren't many vetts with the nerves to beat a few guys from the GASSIT or SomkinSS clubs :wink:

edit: to dandridge from ashville

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:49 PM

So they could give employees outlandish christmas bonuses?

I voted for Ron Paul, your guess is as good as mine really.:smile:

Me too, then I gave up on the republican party after re-analyzing my views and noticed that pretty much everything I hold true is in another party.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:39 PM

That is something I can agree with. Dealing with your own debts is something that everyone should do. Shouldn't try to find someone to bail you out. *snicker*

Wow, why didn't the banks think of that.laugh slaphead

Because the banks didn't know what mortgages were carried in the mortgage backed securities... heh, otherwise they would have the credit scores of the mortgage packages! Oh, and the legal departments of a few said "this is a bad idea" but were overridden by "Everyone's doing it!"

I'm a Libertarian; why the hell did we bail them out in the first place?

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 09:37 PM

anyone who had a sick kid, a parent death, a business failure, a divorce or even loss of a job and insurance. this person is going to be in debt. now all you that are putting neg vibes out there hopefully this economy doesnt hurt you in the long run.

First; IANAL (I Am Not A Lawyer). This cannot be used as legal adivce
Second; I've gone through the estate process before.

A parental death? In what state or country do you live in where parental debt is passed on after death? All debt, personally owned and not jointly, generally has to file a claim with the estate. When the estate hits "zero", it is bankrupt and no more debtors can collect.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:46 PM
went broke buying her hooker heels

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:19 PM
Edited by jtmcdole on Fri 01/02/09 08:21 PM
sooo far from the truth :)

Is a fan of Michael J Fox.

edit: would have been funnier if I had said "Has a fathead of Michael J Fox on his wall". sigh.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:18 PM
was a valley girl in highschool

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:07 PM

belongs in a michael j fox look a like

Holy crap thats funny.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:05 PM
Is Boy George

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:05 PM

i have taken many drives through the smokies. (the main problem i had, was when the thick fog rolled in, & out.) when you can not see; that can be a problem.

That would have been mind numbing I think. I wouldn't even been driving the speed limit if I couldn't see.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:48 PM

How'd you escape????huh

laugh Maybe I just found some free wifi and I'm using it to post. Instead of looking for help, I'm quite comfortable :)flowerforyou

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:38 PM

All I'm saying is that if I'm on the same road you are, you don't have the right to involve me in your thrill seeking. I've seen to many people killed this way because they think they're a better driver than others. They get to cocky. Then the unexpected happens and we're scraping what's left of you off the concrete.

There wasn't anyone on the stretch of road when I was topping 90, so your point and argument is moot there. I am very considerate of my surroundings and wouldn't be doing foolish stuff with others near by.

As for me getting scrapped off the road? Its a very small chance when you factor in the limited time spent at those speeds, along with everything else. Hitting an animal at even 45mph, much less highway speeds, is a very bad situation no mater how you look at it.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:20 PM
has a writer imprisoned in her attic with broken legs.

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:19 PM

haha. If you're ever in town, I'll take you to a track some time for a little bit of infield driving!

helmet required :p
I left my helmet on the short bus :tongue:

If you are completely against exciting driving, even in regulated conditions, there's no arguing! lol. We can just agree to disagree.

As for experience, it means I know the limits of my vehicle, which would have handled those curves upwards of 120mph. At 90mph, there wasn't even tire squealing. Huzzah for 255/50r17W's

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:11 PM

haha. If you're ever in town, I'll take you to a track some time for a little bit of infield driving!

helmet required :p

jtmcdole's photo
Fri 01/02/09 02:11 PM

A bit more experience would mean you wouldn't drive 90flowerforyou :wink: