Community > Posts By > kaymoza

kaymoza's photo
Tue 04/28/15 10:08 AM
my people i had a wonderful day with my man.we finally went out,i now feel like a loved and appreciated woman.thank u for ure advice now time for desserts @ home..

kaymoza's photo
Mon 04/27/15 02:00 PM
so today his friends came over,i took my bath and dressed to kill and then i notice no Keys on the door and its locked he help me look for the keys and his friend gave me the key from where my man hide it i unlocked and went out b4 i made it to the gate my man comes out saying i look sexy and no i cant go out alone looking like that and we can go out tomorrow.the man begged me to go inside and said all men even the blind ones will follow me like puppies.so went inside changed and slept.i guess will c what tomorrow brings

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:16 PM
here in south Africa is midnight so its time for cuddling. Goodnight but i loved ure ideas.thank you

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:04 PM

I need ideas for my man birthday on the 28th of April.think of something exciting pls and no whips and handcuffs done that already
Surprise him with a threesomes,another female!!:angel: biggrin

I DNT SHARE MY MAN.

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:01 PM
i love ure instruction idea.lol

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:50 PM
I need ideas for my man birthday on the 28th of April.think of something exciting pls and no whips and handcuffs done that already

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:25 PM
Well all said and done relationship are hard and i see maybe im being silly.i did get my perfect man even though he has his faults.someone out there is praying for what i have,i just need to count my blessings.

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 01:43 PM
lol

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 01:42 PM
i do go out by myself nt everynight. He no longer likes takeaways he loves my food since i learned how to cook his food.even if he goes out to a party he wil nibble on something but comes home for my food.

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 01:28 PM
I have tried to talk to him but it seems like he miss the point.he always increase the money he gives me or say the money is there buy whatever u want.i used to work and provide for us then he got a job asked me to stay home so he wil take care of me and he doesn't want me to work cause we have more than enough.God is blessing us. i guess i also miss working and i need friends but i never had good friends who wanted or wished good things for me so i cut them off.

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 12:14 PM
thanks for ure advices. Sex is great but i feel i need to be spoiled by my man hell even bring me tea in bed or buy me ice cream.i just need to feel like he took time to think and do something just for me not to leave everything to me.im an african woman i love doing things for my man bt it feels like im now a maid.by the way i dnt drink alcohol if i did i would be title how alcohol got me in the ER.

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 10:26 AM
I feel like im a maid.we have been staying together and i do everything in the house.he can eat and go wash his hands leave the plates for me,doesn't make his food anymore.when i told him that we should go out he says i should remind him to take me out .he gives me money to use for anything i want but stil need him to buy something for me but he says i should buy it myself.im i being silly?we used to do things together now.

kaymoza's photo
Sun 04/26/15 10:20 AM
Edited by kaymoza on Sun 04/26/15 10:22 AM

kaymoza's photo
Thu 09/25/14 07:46 AM
for me i like a man to make the first move and to keep on making moves.im old fashioned so thats me bt i also give it up to those woman who see what they want and go for it.

kaymoza's photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:54 AM
we all have our choices if i want a white male it has nothing wit issues.i joined this site to explore beside i have friend from all races except white. Dnt be dr phil and judge a simple matter.

kaymoza's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:38 AM
honestly i never had a white man as a friend and as for age,i have not much to say to younger guys.beside u will never know i might ......

kaymoza's photo
Mon 09/22/14 11:14 AM
Oopsie,i mean a cute white man for friendship.

kaymoza's photo
Mon 09/22/14 04:05 AM
looking for white man 35-47 yrs handsome and cute for .....

kaymoza's photo
Tue 09/16/14 11:34 AM
Someone can walk into your life and make u see why it never walked out with anyone else. easy come is easy go. the couple who are meant to be are the ones who goes through hard times and still make it through it and comes out better than before. So hang in there u are being prepared for the one.

kaymoza's photo
Sun 09/14/14 10:22 AM
Update! I thank u for ure advices. Me and my partner spoke and we made up. Thats why i fell in love with him. He saw i was right and apologised. The break was for our good.

Previous 1 3