Community > Posts By > kaymoza

kaymoza's photo
Sat 09/13/14 12:36 PM
Men just need to grow up! Pride wil bring a person down and being humble wil do the opposite. For six months i have been listening to his issue and finally i went to a person i trust and who has been through this and can help him and now im a bad person. I like takin action and this issue was not gonna go away by itself. Sometimes african men like being difficult for nothin.

kaymoza's photo
Fri 09/12/14 11:53 AM
he had a problem and i asked a friend for an advice and when i told him he hated the fact that my friend knew abt his problem.since then he just get angry when i bring up the subject and next thing i know he needed a break.

kaymoza's photo
Fri 09/12/14 03:42 AM
Wow. Thanks guys i just have to change my holiday plans and go alone

kaymoza's photo
Thu 09/11/14 11:22 PM
what does it mean? Does it mean breaking up with u but no guts to tell u or i just need time on my own? How do i react as a girlfriend: say okay or ask for an explaination

kaymoza's photo
Sat 07/12/14 10:19 AM
I will be grateful if you can send to my email and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

kaymoza's photo
Sat 07/12/14 06:55 AM
i have been scamed by tis work@home jobs. Does anyone know the legit one that i can actual start making extra money and go to disney this december wit my baby girl. Help help

kaymoza's photo
Sun 06/01/14 08:09 PM
what do u do when u are in a relationship and ure man doesnt like sex like u do? It that cold season and a conversation wont keep u warm.

kaymoza's photo
Sat 04/05/14 01:05 AM
Edited by kaymoza on Sat 04/05/14 01:14 AM
I honestly believe the answer lies within u.when u r alone and u start to analyse ur relationship u wil always get the answer even though most of the time we ignore and later we regret.what does ure spirit say abt the guy u r dating?not when r in his arms or when u r thinkin u dont want to be alone or when u are worried abt the clock is tickin or all ure past mistakes with men

kaymoza's photo
Wed 04/02/14 06:57 AM
I just think there is no love. We were brain washed by all fairytale stories or those romantic novels.

kaymoza's photo
Wed 04/02/14 06:43 AM
Edited by kaymoza on Wed 04/02/14 06:48 AM
For me a younger guy is a NO NO!i cant even chat with them online let alone see myself going out on a date. This is one of those things which i wont and cant do bt if anyone is happy dating a younger guy GOOD for U.

kaymoza's photo
Mon 03/31/14 06:46 AM
Same with me,i opened my fb this morning and saw on my wall my ex and father of my child posted life event 'just got engaged to ......'

kaymoza's photo
Tue 03/25/14 05:08 AM
True and wise words and i will take ur advice.

kaymoza's photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:09 PM

that's a good question , when you participate in a dating website you more likely do that to DATE someone , and if you plan to do so what is the point in uploading fake picture ?
thank you!

kaymoza's photo
Mon 03/24/14 05:12 AM
Edited by kaymoza on Mon 03/24/14 05:17 AM

dating sites will forever be the lowest form of meeting someone, always, this is a fact of life and not a opinion. its not an excuse its a reality. sure, there are success stories and such but mention it to anyone and you will get judge on it instantly, much like tattoos. you are right, they have nothing to fear except ridicule.
so are u telling me u will chat with a person,make a connection and say u feel comfortable or even tell a person secret things abt ureself and stil hide your face?when we chat our conversations r private so who wil c ure pic there?what more is this guy hidding?

kaymoza's photo
Mon 03/24/14 02:37 AM
Edited by kaymoza on Mon 03/24/14 02:40 AM
in my opnion if anyone is scared tht someone wil found out and mock u,its just an excuse.i know for someone to find u here they must have registered and login as a member and once they do tht it means they r also looking for wht u r looking for or worse sex.u join here not to order in food or movies.so who is to judge.im here to take all risk to find happiness so what the next person say abt it wont affect me cause only me knows what i want.stop feeling ashamed that u joined a dating site!

kaymoza's photo
Mon 03/24/14 01:27 AM
Edited by kaymoza on Mon 03/24/14 01:32 AM
please can someone inlighten me? We say we are here looking for someone real bt someone wil put a fake pic.why look for a real thing if u r not being real ureself? Then when u chat using skype or exchange pictures (real ones) u get a shock of ur life.hes used his pic from ten years ago or used someone else's

kaymoza's photo
Sun 03/23/14 12:21 PM
lol again

kaymoza's photo
Sun 03/23/14 11:59 AM
i wil tell u when i find my other half,so far when i kiss someone it always feel something is missing or the kiss doesnt touch my soul

kaymoza's photo
Sat 03/22/14 03:25 AM

okay,tell me where to find them and i wil try one and then pass them to my friend

kaymoza's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:50 AM
Im happy for those who has found someone. To those who are stil hoping well God be with u and grant u wants is destined to be ures. As for me i want tht old fashioned love cz this technology has deceived me so much.if i could change my profile i would write just joined for the forum only not