Community > Posts By > kaymoza

kaymoza's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:19 AM
i totally agree bt we both know they are very scares.is she to leave this guy for a this mistake?what if she find the worse guy? What about forgiveness?now he is asking her to move in with her cause he doesnt want to loose her and he wont hav the chance?as much as agree with u i dnt want my friend joining a datin site and meeting what i meet here (fraudsters)so wht do i tell her? I too lost someone i love bcz he cheated long ago and i hav never met any1 like him and i regret it now.

kaymoza's photo
Wed 03/19/14 05:11 AM
i agree with u bt this guy is not a christian and says in his culture people cheat or marry more than one wife.

kaymoza's photo
Wed 03/19/14 02:07 AM
my friend is dating this guy who she just found out he is cheatin on her.they hav been dating for a month i think bt al he says is he is a man and all men cheat.others they dnt get caught bt others get caught . Is this what we as woman hav to accept tht a man cheat and its okay?

kaymoza's photo
Fri 01/03/14 08:04 AM
There is no eating of cookie yet,that wil take a while

kaymoza's photo
Fri 01/03/14 07:17 AM
i hav met this wonderful guy and we hav been declaring our love to each other. There is one problem i hav made many mistakes when it comes to judgin men.

kaymoza's photo
Wed 12/11/13 10:16 AM
my heart goes to mandelaz family,may his soul rest in peace.i feel blessed to hav my grand pa wit me now.al we hav is now and showing my love now while he is alive. Tomorrw maybe too late.

kaymoza's photo
Sat 12/07/13 10:49 PM
Why is it so easy to find Mr wrong bt Mr right seems so impossible?to find mr wrong i dnt need any website to find them ,its easy as breathing then they are here

1 3 Next