Community > Posts By > tundraguy

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:25 PM
i dont listen to what a bunch of writers predict for team matchups

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:24 PM
when she puts her head on ur shoulder and she grabs just a few fingers to hold onto, thats sexy

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:23 PM

i hear ya man i used to spend it with my exs family and she had 2 sisters and a brother so there was a bunch of people so we had a lot of fun. guess its time to look at all the old memories in my rearview mirrior and look forward to the new year of new experiences. where do you live anyhow?

I'm in Michigan. Getting pelted with snow for the last 3 days. It's finally getting above freezing though. Now we'll have nothing but slop to drive around in.

im in good old erie pa, we got hammered with snow and now its 48 and raining... total slop to drive in lol

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:22 PM
yea you dont need a certain someone for it to be special, it is nice but hey it gives you a chance to try something different

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:16 PM

nah its a good idea to ask stuff like that. i just separated with my wife the first of oct. so i got a blast of all the holidays all at once being on my own again, she had a lil boy so now im trying to get used to adult holiday ways ib=nstead of child ones

I got divorced this September. I used to spend it with my exs family. It was always a really good time. If I was lucky my parents would come down and see me. This year I'm not getting either. It could be worse.

i hear ya man i used to spend it with my exs family and she had 2 sisters and a brother so there was a bunch of people so we had a lot of fun. guess its time to look at all the old memories in my rearview mirrior and look forward to the new year of new experiences. where do you live anyhow?

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:13 PM
sexy is when someone says something to you and you can feel that they are genuine

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:09 PM
thats a cool idea man. maybe it will start a new tradition

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:07 PM
nah its a good idea to ask stuff like that. i just separated with my wife the first of oct. so i got a blast of all the holidays all at once being on my own again, she had a lil boy so now im trying to get used to adult holiday ways ib=nstead of child ones

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:00 PM
that is tell me the score without looking up stats

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 12:59 PM
thats a tough call you make there. your talking about the teams that should have beat the steelers.... thats like saying well if our quaterback didnt throw 5 interceptions they would have won, the steelers play 60 minute games and have used every last second to pound out a win. at the end of the year it will be rare that anyone could tell me the score of every pitt win or loss, at the end of the day a win is a win. GO Steelers

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 12:52 PM
i am a huge yankee fan, but i am worried that the freight train could crash in their face, i bet the expectation will be 120 wins for the yankees. they could have a great season but if they dont win world series it will be a failure to all that watch babseball. GO YANKEES!

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/24/08 12:48 PM
i am alone this christmas too, i plan to spend xmas eve with my parents, something i havent done in a very long time. this girl i am kinda seeing invited me to their family xmas eve gathering, i just didnt feel ready or comfortable in doing that. if ya need someone to chat to mail me.

tundraguy's photo
Sat 12/20/08 02:44 PM
simple flowers of carnations maybe... white one for peace, yellow for friendship, and maybe a pink one for a hopeful beginning

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:15 PM

HEY GET A CRAZY PSYCHO WOMAN TO STALK HIM ON HERE..

Sounds good. DO you know any??
YES JUST DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON HERE......THERE IS PLENTY FOR HIM...............

:laughing: :laughing: ok sounds good

hey dear how are ya? need help w a bully? lol how have ya been i havent been here in forever

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:06 PM
i still wonder if it was right decision to seperate and now filing for divorce but it is what it is, and make the most of what you have when you have it i guess

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:02 PM
take what time you can if the person makes you happy, have no regrets and smile that god allowed you to have time to enjoy with this person.

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:56 PM
well from your pic you look like a real cutie, now if you have brains and common sense i see no reason for a soulmate to be hard for you to find. what type of person are you looking for?

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:49 PM
17. mistakes are lessons in disguise

tundraguy's photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:45 PM
still here in erie, we gotta get PA on the map on this site. lol

tundraguy's photo
Wed 11/26/08 03:19 PM
have a happy and safe one, dont eat tooo much. i will but hey what the heck why not.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 16 17