Community > Posts By > tundraguy

tundraguy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 06:18 PM
4everyours i have the same hopes..

tundraguy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 03:03 PM

I personally love it when a guy messages me a compliment or question about my profile. That shows me that he actually took the time to read it and was interested in more than my picture.

that was such a cute halloween pic. too cute. look like you 2 had a lot of fun

tundraguy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 03:01 PM

alicat ur my favorite!

:wink: smooched

your such a sweetieflowerforyou blushing waving

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 04:16 PM

thanks tundra guy. i need a peck on the cheek.:laughing: spock

i do what i can to make others smile:smile: :banana:

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 03:24 PM
just for that you get a peck on the cheek lol

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 03:22 PM
wow. that is quite the story.... wow...

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 03:14 PM
thing i learned was to post often and about things that you have an opinion on or if it interests you

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 03:13 PM
Pat i was the same as you, wasnt too sure. people here make you feel welcomed and they will have some of the same thoughts or issues that you may be going thru.

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 03:07 PM

forums forums forums..... and oh yeah hit those forums lol

Ok thanks. Yea I'll do that.

i have been surprised by how many more people i have received emails or views from since i have been posting into the forums

tundraguy's photo
Mon 11/03/08 03:06 PM

Welcome aboard, get yourself known, and find what you find.

im working on getting to be known so far so good ive had a lot of people email or view me and i talk a bunch i n the forums

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:43 PM

PA is a fun state
Yup i'm going to PA to visit my DUBS! He's on here on my friends :wink: flowerforyou He's my sweety

where in PA?
I'll have to ask him cause his profile says LOST IN SPACE PA!

i am in the northwest corner of PA
uuummmI thought u didn't care who I wuz??? LMAO

no all i said was i wasnt the one who told you you d be eaten if you moved to florida lol

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:41 PM

and thats is just the start, cause look out peyton manning and phillip rivers, and welcome to blitzburgh

here we go steelers here we go:banana:

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:13 PM

hey sure thing, always looking for fellow steeler fans

sweet ill look for ya on the add a friend lol
i cant wait for monday nite. roasted pig for everyone lol

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:11 PM

PA is a fun state
Yup i'm going to PA to visit my DUBS! He's on here on my friends :wink: flowerforyou He's my sweety

where in PA?
I'll have to ask him cause his profile says LOST IN SPACE PA!

i am in the northwest corner of PA

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:09 PM
im sure my mom would love ya. so long as we have a boy i want kids... hahaha kidding lol

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:07 PM

yeah i am not sure how to feel just when i start to get an opinion on the matter in my head she will send me a text and it makes me start thinking all over again. ive been trying to work more and longer days and pickup sidework where i can like today, iam a bit of a workaholic so i am hoping maybe that will help?

You can work until you drop in your tracks and she will be collecting widow benifits but you won't have your marriage back.

Seperated means you have boundries and she doesn't get to text you at will if you don't want it.

My definition of seperated isn't married living in two seperate houses. Seperated means that you are putting the marriage contract on hold. Seperated is meeting at distinctive regular times to be recieveing counseling and exchangeing necessary information but it isn't constant access. As a single parent I can tell you don't even have to have untettered access. That is the real cost of divorce and hopefully that is what seperation can at least give you both a taste of.

we shall see.

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:55 PM

When he takes out the trash without being asked. when he turns off the television so he can go shopping with you, when he helps with the house work, when he puts the toilet seat down, when he cancels his plans to go with your plans, when he accepts the children you have from a previous relationship as his own, when he writes poetry to you (no matter how bad and cheesey) when he continues to suprise you even after a year in the relationship, when he looks you in the eye with tears in his own and says you have nade him the happiest man in the world, when he gives you the last bit of chocolate, when he cooks for you, when he holds you and kisses you passionately and does not make love to you when he calls you everyday on his lunch break, when he understands why you are crying for no reason and comforts you,
when he shows his love to you not just say the words. Anyone can say the words but it is in his actions not his words when you can tell a man loves you.

Wow, that's pretty deep! Hope I find a guy to do all that ;o)

i did all those things. things can still go awry eveen when true love is there

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:51 PM

dont have to be up till noon, then come in and bartend the night before the election, but also watch monday night football and see my STEELERS march through D.C.

if youd like add me as a friend id love to talk steelers football w u sometime

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:49 PM

dont have to be up till noon, then come in and bartend the night before the election, but also watch monday night football and see my STEELERS march through D.C.

yeah buddy!! go steelers!!!

tundraguy's photo
Sun 11/02/08 06:45 PM

PA is a fun state

where in PA?