Community > Posts By > tonilynn87

tonilynn87's photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:29 PM

Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!
Why always sex when ever a relationship or love is mentioned?
If you really love someone you can wait, and that is where faithfulness begins. True love calms every sexual urge...
Sex is worth waiting for...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

tonilynn87's photo
Fri 11/15/13 07:59 PM

Meh, I'm 26 years old, had full and rich relationships, and I've never had sex. So yes, it's possible.

this I think is awesome! would have been nice if I had waited as well, however I have a 3yr old amazing lil boy. me and his father were engaged, obviously it didn't work out.
everything happens for a reason, or so I believe, and my son changed my world, and saved me from myself!!

tonilynn87's photo
Wed 11/13/13 05:47 PM

I think this is more of a facebook lite than a real dating site.

I know right! that's sorta my conclusion as well! and I say that because you get to a point and have mutual matches....but then that's it..it's oh I wanna meet you, and oh I wanaa meet you too... then u don't hear anything from that person again.. im like ok??...soo u just wanted me to do what? put u on my friends list, or meet me list (or whatever its called).

its almost like whats the point, because nobody seems to be taking DATING seriously..thats supposed to be the point of the site correct?
but it doesn't feel like that. just feels like a place to join in on community conversations..which is what facebook is.. spock

tonilynn87's photo
Fri 11/08/13 08:54 AM

May you please return the favor and tell me what I could improve on.:smile:

I would include more interest. I think it makes it easier to strike up a conversation..:smile: waving

tonilynn87's photo
Fri 11/08/13 08:46 AM
Edited by tonilynn87 on Fri 11/08/13 08:52 AM

tonilynn87's photo
Fri 11/08/13 08:43 AM
oh lord, that's a lil tricky for me. my teachers tell me all the time I write how I talk. I suppose I get what they mean, however I don't know how to fix it.. I don't know how to separate and clean it up, and still say what I wanna say..????????

tonilynn87's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:43 PM
some upclose and personal pics of u actually smiling would be good lol.... and more info? but what do I know im new at this too, and need help with my own profile..lol..

tonilynn87's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:25 PM
I think my profile is fairly ok. I have several pics, lots of detailed info about me I think..??? idk tho im kinda new at this so not really sure what all shld be included in a profile. I think I hit on the main things, but.. advice would be welcome!!!!!:smile:

tonilynn87's photo
Thu 11/07/13 06:01 PM
welcome to p'cola!!!!! waving

tonilynn87's photo
Wed 11/06/13 07:50 PM
yea but all things begin with a thought.

and as for me, im creating opportunities to achieve the things I want. im in school to be a medical assistant, doing everything I can to ensure I get the best grades I can and learn as much as I can from this program. it has taken tremendous sacrifice, such as letting my son stay with family whil I obtain my degree, but in the end, we will be together again. im working while in school, and even tho it means I lose sleep, it just ensures my future by keeping bills paid and studyin for classes. the end result WILL BE me and my boy back together living in a home, working an 8-5 off on weekends and all gov. holidays. I will make the money I want to make to provide all the necessities for me and him, and several of the wants...

and it all started with the thought, what could happen if I go back to school and get my degree?... and u believe it can and will happen, set short term goals to achieve your ultimate goal. and before you know it...you have what you wanted, if u take it seriously, and sacrifice things that can be sacrificed to achieve the the goals.

just my thoughts and experience..

tonilynn87's photo
Wed 11/06/13 07:32 PM

if everyone found their calling I think how much better off we all would be More pride in what we do and less crime...
amen:smile: :banana:

tonilynn87's photo
Sat 11/02/13 06:47 AM

Why can`t you people just accept that fact you`re too weak for a serious relationship? This tread is just stupid, same with your stupid comments. Every time you give up on a relationship, you are back at square one, you`ve waste more time - why do you still live your life this way? It`s stupid, you are only wasting each others time.

where first? ok "give up on a relationship" im like this, if during a relationship you come to find out that the guy/girl is a total ***, mean to your children, is abusive, or anything like these types of things then WHY STAY? just so u don't have to "start over" naw,it don't work that way. at that point it IS TIME TO MOVE ON AND END THE RELATIONSHIP. and more than likely at that point its not even a real relationship anymore. a relationship is supposed to be about partnership and compromise, love and trust, and all the little things inbetween!!!!

tonilynn87's photo
Sat 11/02/13 06:36 AM
very well said. I made a comment to someone about wanting to be with someone whom was very driven and ambitious and had the career or working toward a career that they wanted. I tried to explain it I said that if you weren't happy at work then ud just bring all that home and into the relationship...anyway you put it sooo much better so glad im not the only one that sees and gets that!!!

tonilynn87's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:27 PM
lol!

tonilynn87's photo
Thu 10/24/13 05:15 PM
so I have a lil boy, I tell people I have a son upfront, and heres where the problem starts, they say their all cool wit it and oh I love kids, but then when my son gets my attention more than the guy, he acts nuts. esp. men w/o kids! im like I told u upfront got a son, im n school getting my degree, and workin on weekends, tryin put food on the table and all the normal daily stuff that's gotta be done. ive pretty much quit lookin at guys my own age, I cant deal wit anymore immature males. (done wit my story, lol)

tonilynn87's photo
Tue 10/22/13 03:58 PM
hey :tongue: