|
Topic:
Why are you here?
|
|
|
to check out the latest designer sippy straws
|
|
|
|
|
|
Well Texas got cancelled on the advice of your BFF,as the temps were way to high for my delicate skin to handle....Then I realized winter will be here soon ....so I had to change my slick tyres to brand new all season one for better grip....didnt expect 4 new rubber to cost that much....way over what I spent 10 years ago ha ha... And about the retirement , I had to go back part time on a pretty good offer...which ends up supporting me and my gambling lifestyle.....yipee... so there you are up to date..... OT::: Now if I had to go back in time again ...I think I would have stayed in Paris for a few more years , till 1928 at least and moved on to Sweden.....and lived happily ever after .... she did have a point.. 3 digit temps in "F" IS pretty hot.. so good call to veto that.. OMG I got new winter tires last fall myself to the tune of $700 which is agreeably insane to pay for 4 rubbers LOL I think I paid about $300 9 yrs ago.. (we're not allowed all seasons in QC any more.. has to be winter & summer only.. like they're gonna check )
lucky you to get an offer worthy of getting you back into the workforce.. I've been looking but nothing's really out there for an 'older' person with way too much experience to accept $17 CDN/hr..
OT: I'd never have given up my amazing career I loved for a controlling ex husband
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
good one Dave
well folks.. happy Thor's day
yeah.. I'm late.. sue me.. and good luck with that
temps are currently at 73F but feels like 82F we're just about noon and its supposed ta go up to 77F but feel like 90F with rain on the way.. and it does feel like it out there too.. still no car OR news spent the night worrying about how much that cud cost ta fix.. finally passed out at 4am.. and why I'm having a late start.. but 'n like crazy..
anywho.. can't go anywhere so.. gonna do some inside chores oh fun..
have a super day everyone..
|
|
|
|
|
|
ONE of my favorite actors is... Jason Statham
another is... Melissa McCarthy |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Pet peeves.. gripe it up! 😖
|
|
well put Mo
okay so.. new gripe.. unprofessional doctors.. them that spend all of 5 mins with you, send you off to get bloodwork done, then never have time to meet with you afterwards to discuss results however they do discuss those results with the secretary what a crock o'chit
I shud go see a shrink now tho.. cuz I was dumb enough to let my niece talk me into seeing this dr.. and need ma head examined
|
|
|
|
|
|
Edited by
Zee
on
Thu 08/27/26 08:43 AM
|
|
|
If I could change where I live at present , it would be Sweden.....I was informed last night that the gals dont wear panties on a regular basis .....Hmmmmm!!! And if I could turn back time, then I would turn it back to Paris in the 1920s....and party on with all the great writers and Jazz musicians of that time ... don't tell me there's no flights outta TO to Sweden..?? it may not be that easy for you to change where you live.. but you can always visit ..
wow.. 1920 is only 2 yrs after WW1.. they might've had good writers'n musicians but not a time I'd wanna visit.. this is your "dream" tho.. enjoy
plenty of flights to Sweden ....but costs money and takes time ....I have neither.... So will just have to dream of hitting some jackpot at the ole Casino ....and I will be like a bat outta hell to Sweden..... well perhaps if ya didn't gamble all yer cash away.. you'd have enough for a flight.. weren't you going to TX for a week this month? I assume that's cancelled cuz of the insane heat they got but why not use THAT money instead? no time? aren't you retired? OT: I'd not have taken on that new family dr she's never available and kind of unprofessional
|
|
|
|
|
|
the nearest exit
♀️
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Why are you here?
|
|
|
someone said there was free popcorn'n pizza
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
the complete season 2 of Leanne just dropped
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
well folks.. anudder day comin to a close..
day didn't go quite as I had hoped.. yesterday I drove for miles without any issues.. today the car started and when I went to put it into drive? it wouldn't budge.. nothing.. couldn't move the car no matter what I tried.. and I tried alot.. opened the hood.. checked the tranny fluid.. all was good.. steering was fine.. cud move the wheels no problem.. but.. couldn't get the dang thang outta "Park" so.. called my mechanic.. he wasn't sure he cud get to it today but.. get CAA ta bring it in and he'll do his best to get to it tomorrow.. he knows I don't have another vehicle AND he knows where I live too.. nothing within walking distance except fields'n forest so.. called CAA.. they came and took it (very carefully mind you) and dropped it off at my garage.. no call today so hopefully I'll get some news tomorrow.. fingers crossed.. cuz I can't go anywhere or pick up anything I need to finish the dang jobs I've got going at the moment which sucks.. oh well.. dat's life huh.. minor set back.. I hope an inexpensive one too..
anywho.. hope everyone had a better day and is enjoying the evening
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
Slim.. I saw your post about being a lazy bum and wondering if we 'reno busy' ladies are using them as an excuse NOT to date.. in my case.. no.. I'm simply taking care of my investment/home cuz no one else will.. I'm NOT dating cuz I don't WANT to.. period.. men don't seem to get me and in all honesty.. I haven't found one YET that's actually worthy of ME.. and no, I'm not full of myself.. but that IS why I'm not dating.. I simply don't have the time to waste on guys that never seem to measure up.. OR keep up with me AND my plethora of skills.. maybe they're intimidated by me? by my reno skills? by my intelligence?? most don't get my sense of humour either.. so.. I took myself outta the equation.. less disappointment that way
|
|
|
|
|
|
Edited by
Zee
on
Wed 08/26/26 04:23 PM
|
|
|
watched Mutiny 2026 with Jason Statham
After his billionaire industrialist boss is murdered in front of him, Cole Reed is set up to take the fall for the crime -- leaving him on the run as he works to uncover an international conspiracy. IMDb gives this a 5.8 this is insane.. per usual it's hi-octane action.. I give this an easy 8.9
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
good mornin peeps'n lurkers
happy Wednesday to y'all current temps are 68F with a high of 77F (but'll feel like 86F) so I best get the outside stuff done as soon as I can.. I went as far as I cud but I'm out of 2x4 brackets for the cross supports so gotta go get me some of those AND a few extra screws.. I need ta set up a "paint" area in one of the sheds too so I can paint the roofing plywood that'll be installed on the deck.. hmm.. it shud go fairly fast cuz I plan on using a roller with a long handle = working smart so much ta do.. okay.. before I totally freak myself out.. best get started and do what I can.. rain comes again tonight
hope everyone has a great day
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
gotta love newbies that just stroll into a pub and expect all eyes will be on them
where's the bouncer when ya need one..
he's hired.. thanks Dave.. he can do double duty by mowin the lawn too
|
|
|
|
|
|
on episode 4 (last one) of The Chelsea Detective S04
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
anudder day is comin to a close.. bout time too.. I am exHAUSted.. phew.. busy day.. did all my errands.. YAY.. left at 10am and got back at 3pm.. had a few detours cuz of road work *Zee sings* take the long way home (supertramp ) saw them in concert a few years back.. sounded just like they did years ago when I first saw'em.. oops.. sorry.. shiny penny moment
life is like a box of chocolates.. sometimes.. ya wanna devour'em all in one sitting
yup.. tired.. so folk.. hope y'all had a good day and are enjoyin your evenin..
|
|
|
|
|
|
My favourite time of year is the Fall!
Weather is perfect for all kinds of activities indoor and outdoor. But catching Salmon running up stream is so exciting . especially when you have one on, and the ensuing fight is unbelievable....minimum weight 25 lbs... hello
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
all I gots is a cup of soup.. I have clam chowder.. will that do?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
gotta love newbies that just stroll into a pub and expect all eyes will be on them
where's the bouncer when ya need one.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 8
|
|
|
sorry.. was out running errands and just got back.. so no lunch specials today however.. dinner is at your place with t-bones, salad, bbq veggies and if yer really nice.. I'll bring some home baked brownies with walnut pieces
|
|
|
|
|
which is agreeably insane to pay for 4 rubbers LOL I think I paid about $300 9 yrs ago.. (we're not allowed all seasons in QC any more.. has to be winter & summer only.. like they're gonna check
)
'n like crazy..
oh fun..
..
♀️

which sucks.. oh well.. dat's life huh.. minor set back.. I hope an inexpensive one too..