Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 06:11 AM
You can change all your exterior, your appearance and change the material around you but you will still be the same inside. Changes come from the inside the rest is just accessories.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 06:06 AM
If the person in front of me is worth hearing what's on my mind yes but if not then sorry no.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 06:03 AM

Sometimes my computer does not start and I get a message : number/number machine components .
What is supposed to mean ?.

Without more information it is hard to say but if your screen is blue it what we called the Blue Screen od Death and it usually means that one of your hardware is malfunctionning and that usually is between the Memory sticks (a broken stick will give you beeps at the Bios Post checks but s defective one will start the computer but fail once window loads) or your processors that is overheating (Dust, Fan not working properly, Paste dried up ect). When the BSoD appears it is windows that shuts down the PC so not to damage your computer (mmmm thats windows for you).

If it is not that screen that appears but another one we would need more information like.

OS (Operating System)
Motherboard
Processor
Memory (How many sticks you have)
and also Some of the information you get on that message screen

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 05:30 AM
One of my old boss was called Mr. Pothash

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:43 AM

She should hand that baby over to someone who would be a responsible adult. ASAP!!!! What the h*ll is she thinking? Who gave her the right to damage that poor baby because of her own selfish need to self-destuct? Is this love? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy cow ohwell You don't know all the details. You don't know if the baby was even there. It not like she shoved crack in the baby's bottle. I don't quite think this warrants a "you need to hand over your baby to another person because you're a terrible person"

The majority of woman when breastfeeding their baby have or are taking legal drugs not recommended for babies, breath dangerous chemicals in our air everyday, eat so many additives that are in the on the counter food and so on.

Yes you should watch and avoid anything that can arm your child and be very careful what you put in your body when breastfeeding, but to come out and say that she is damaging the baby is very judgmental without knowing all the facts.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:20 AM
Edited by Alzeimer on Fri 09/04/09 11:21 AM

Hit enter after the last "quote"?

Always write your phrase under the last "quote sign" or they will be included in the quote itself

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:17 AM

has anyone ever told you something that you really regret knowing about them?

the other day i was talking to this guy on the phone and he told me that in high school he spanked his monkey in the bathroom and looked at his "seed" under a microscope in the biology lab...

i didn't know how to respond to that laugh

Better to know now then to find a monkey in his bedroom on your first night together.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:13 AM
First date.

Always depends of who I would have the date with but I must assume that if we agreed to have a date we have things in common.

1- Find a place where both would be comfortable and a place where both do not know anyone so you can focus on each other and not be distracted by the people around you that you might know.

2- Being yourself is very important, if your there to play games then be whoever you want but if you want a relation and a future with that person be yourself that is who she/he as to fall in love with.

3- Listen and i mean really listen when they talk, be honest without hurting someone, exemple: "I am a fan of natural beauty even if I like makeup on a woman I prefer her to be without." You say how you feel your honest and your not to blunt and hurt her feeling.

4- Never expect anything and accept whatever the situation offers (Kissing, Sex ect).

5- Close your cell phone.

Just some thoughts from single, lonely me flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:45 AM
I want a woman that would love who i am inside but also like how i look, so i do not understand why someone would put a pic that does not represent who they really are because one day if the relation is to grow you will have to meet.

My pic here is a cartoon but in my profile you can see me in all my splendor what you either like it or not but thats me.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:38 AM

not to get married ?

to get married:
Desire to have a lifetime companion.

not to get married:
escaping the Over-spending by the wife and living beyond the man's income :wink:
:banana:

whats your reason ?laugh

Not to get married.

I want a lifetime with the woman i love not a piece paper that really means nothing.

I want to be a partner for life not the property of someone.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:34 AM
Maybe he is in his temperament of confusion today.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:31 AM
God if he/she/it exists is not an entity of flesh like we. If God exists it is not like we portray it (all religions). If God is then he didn't create human in is image but gave us the spark that human needed to start asking question, think, it gave us the ability to ask the Why Where How etc and left us to develop in what we are today.

A god of supreme power does not need what we as human think it does (Adoration, prayers, sacrifices ect) those are human emotions and we used our own understanding of what Higher power humans need and that why humans created religions. Nothing to do with what God desires but what humans think it desires.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:10 AM

you post what everyone is thinking in a concise but riotously witty manner... and everyone else is happy to leave the thread at that.... because what we have to say would pale in comparison
OMG!!!

HE SAID WOULD PALE IN COMPARISON!!surprised

I know what your really trying to do.whoa

Your just trying to put me on a pedistal high enough, that you can see up my dress.pitchfork

Busted!!!!laugh

Where is the pedestal and the knee pads.surprised surprised I'm do for a good view.:tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:00 AM
In my point of view when you fall in love you not only accept her/him but also their friend, family and children or the fact they may have none.

It seems strange to me that if your not interested in meeting a woman children and accept them then your a $#&@ but I also read here that for some if your interested in meeting them your also a creep, guess its a lose lose situation for some.

As long as you find someone that fits what you are and desire out of life (whatever that is) ain't it all that counts.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:47 AM

It was 2am, I'm in bed (asleep) my Skype mobile phone rings, in a sleepy haze I answer it ( I did because I have children who live away from home, one of them may be in trouble) turns out it is not one of my children but an acquaintance (male) he found me on Skype. Before I could come to my senses he launches into what he could do for me................. I was not polite,told him about his short-comings and because he is French does not mean he does not have to show respect, somehow I don't think he will be calling again, nor speak to me either!! ( I hope) I cannot change my phone right now as it would be too expensive and most of my contacts know this number. I have blocked him,but he has my details.I am thinking of contacting Skype to report him. How do you deal with nuisance calls?

I hang up, if they do not get the message its their problem and I'll keep on hanging up on them.

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:48 AM
Call Cesar the dog whisperer he'll fix those dogs and specially the owner.

No need to hurt anyone or any animals.

No animals attacks or kills for pleasure or revenge (not like human), they do to defend themselves or when hungry.

We humans train dogs to be vicious and guard our special belongings and when after all that training they bite someone we shoot them. That's the human way.

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:37 AM
Her face, that's where you see all her expression from happiness to sadness, from laughter to crying and so on.

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:28 AM

Not me, it is not a thing I would do, I'm to polite to intrude myself where I was never invited and why would I go to a party where I know nobody.

I party with friends, family ect, guess some seek any excuse to party even where they are not invited.

You have been invited by the person who is known to you, but except that person, you do not know anyone.

That different then if you have been invited you know at least one soul.

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:21 AM
Not me, it is not a thing I would do, I'm to polite to intrude myself where I was never invited and why would I go to a party where I know nobody.

I party with friends, family ect, guess some seek any excuse to party even where they are not invited.

no photo
Wed 09/02/09 07:06 AM

...where minds can't usually go...from "Tommy"...by The Who.

I see a lot of profiles stating they don't want to date anyone with any type of mental illness...some even go as far as listing certain pharmaceuticals... This leads me to believe that there MUST be a lot of mentally ill wandering around or it wouldn't be such an issue...ohwell

So...my questions are: Do you have compassion or disdain towards someone dealing with mental illness...?

Has mental illness ever touched your life?

Would you dump someone you were dating (& liked) if you found out they were on medication?

I would judge them on their actions not on their pharmacy, I have a bipolar friend, schizo friend and who knows what others I do not know about, if they are aware of their problems and take actions to treat it with meds why would I dump them or not get involve as long as they are decent people under their meds sure I would date or be friends but if even under meds they are a$$hole then sorry and see you.