Community > Posts By > Alzeimer

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:38 AM
Until each living person realizes that they cannot change the whole world but only them. then and maybe only then do we have a small chance (very small) of stopping violence.

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:24 AM

all wars go the way of the Lord of hosts - for He is unbeatable...once upon a time I saw a Rambo movie and laughed when Rambo as an individual decided he was going to take on the whole army by himself...I saw it as an impossibility at the time, however I have since come to know that God is indeed real, and such a feat is easily possible if He fights for you!

Winning a war doesn't mean you are right, just that you are the last one standing.

If God exists all humans are his children and to think that he would take sides in human wars just shows how wrong human thinks.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:44 PM
Words or phrases are not what matters it is who says it, to who and for what reason.

"Love you" is used to death and way to often are just words but when they are said by the right person for the right person then those words will never be said enough.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:33 PM
Since I have been born there have always been younger and older people and I expect it will be like that for the rest of my life so no matter my age I'm never the right onefrustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:30 PM
Everybody should have the joy or suffer like everybody else.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:56 PM

When we are being tickled?

Because I am ticklish specially if a woman is doing the tickling
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:43 PM
I believe that whatever I believe, when i get to know the truth it won't be what I believed.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:39 PM
That proves that its easy to make a law but so hard to get rid of them when they are useless.

I'm sure most of those are old laws that were never change and will be enforce only by zealous law makers.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:35 PM
No anti virus will protect against a neglecting user, Yes some are better then others but in general if you surf safe don't open whatever you see and use you common sense you will not have a problem.

No anti virus can protect you against a virus it does not know about, people need to update daily and be careful and they will not have problem but if you don't then no matter which one you have you will suffer.

Been using the free version of AVG and I surf a lot download a lot do peer to peer torrents and so many other things and had only one problem in the last 5 years and it was my mistake.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:27 PM

Who would YOU trust? laugh

Would trust the one with the owner that I trust.

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:17 PM

apparently. Had my new stove delivered and the guy said I needed to remove the old anti-tip bracket, install the new one and it would be fine. "Have your husband do it", then he left.

Ok, so now my stove is too low (he didn't adjust the bottom), it doesn't fit back against the wall (assuming old anti-tip bracket is in the way) and it's too big for me to move by myself to fix it.

Where can I get this husband to fix it? And can I rent or do I have to buy? If I have to buy, I'll just use the microwave.

Cflowerforyou

Just say HIflowerforyou to the next man you see he will fix it for you with a smile. drool drool

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 09/06/09 04:37 AM
Everybody thinks those people are stupid after the fact but so many get caught by those scams that you never know until it happens to you.

Never give or put personal information of yours or of anyone you know online NEVER, that's my motto.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 04:13 PM

dating someone from church is just not going to happen my grandmother, my whole family and the whole congregation will know and i just rather not go there

Who are you dating for: for what others will think or say or for yourself, if you find someone in your church that interest you a lot do not let what family or others think, its your life your decision and nobody else.

Unless that man is a bragger and would spell the bean to everyone, if he is decent and likes you he would not mind keeping it quiet until both of you are ready to share it with the rest.

Decent people do exists even if they are hard to find.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:57 PM
Self help books: suppose to teach you how to be self sufficient and help yourself by doing what a book tells you.frustrated frustrated

Why need others help to help yourself.what what what

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:48 PM
The day you meet the right man that understand your feelings he will be very happy to hold you in his arms and cuddle with you until you are ready to offer yourself to him.

Sex is a two way street and to many think only about one side.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:27 PM
Being alone as nothing to do with how many people around, you could have a partner lots of friends family and still feel alone.

If you cannot be comfortable alone then it is hard to be comfortable with others since yourself will always be around.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:22 PM
My life story mmmmmm I was conceived born and breath our beautiful air and one day I will stop breathing. THE END

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 12:19 PM
Just some info:

The removal of capital punishment from the Canadian Criminal Code in 1976 has not led to an increase in the murder rate in Canada. In fact, Statistics Canada reports that the murder rate has generally been declining since the mid-1970s. In 2006, the national murder rate in Canada was 1.85 homicides per 100,000 population, compared to the mid-1970s when it was around 3.0.

The Myth of Deterrence: Death penalty does not reduce homicide rate

DEATH NO MORE

09:26 AM CST on Sunday, December 2, 2007

In theory, the death penalty saves lives by staying the hand of would-be killers. The idea is simple cost-benefit analysis: If a man tempted by homicide knew that he would face death if caught, he would reconsider.

But that's not the real world. The South executes far more convicted murderers than any other region yet has a homicide rate far above the national average. Texas' murder rate is slightly above average, despite the state's peerless deployment of the death penalty. If capital punishment were an effective deterrent to homicide, shouldn't we expect the opposite result? What's going on here?

Human nature, mostly. Murder is often a crime of passion, which by definition excludes the faculties of reason. The jealous husband who walks in on his wife and another man is in no position to deliberate rationally on the consequences of killing his rival. The convenience store robber who chooses in a split-second to shoot the clerk has not pondered the potential outcomes of pulling the trigger.

People overtaken by rage, panic or drunkenness should be brought to justice, of course, but they are hardly paragons of pure reason, and it's unreasonable to assert that they consider the possibility of a death sentence when committing their crimes.

Most per capita executions, Murder rate

Oklahoma, 5.8

Texas, 5.9

Delaware, 4.9

Virginia, 5.2

Missouri, 6.3

• The 10 states with the lowest murder rates have collectively executed 11 people since 1976. That's only 1 percent of all executions carried out by states since the death penalty resumed.

• Nine of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in the country have the death penalty.

SOURCES: Death Penalty Information Center; FBI

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:40 AM
When a society thinks that violence is to be solve with violence then violence becomes natural and the only solution.

I am a non violent person in my everyday actions might it be for humans or animals but I believe that certain individuals are loss causes and should be dealt accordingly.

no photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:27 AM
Media influence is here.

As anyone of you ever notice that the more we study relations, have articles on how to find a partner, keep a partner, be happy with your partner, analyze this and that the more and more people do not stay in their relation long simply because they keep on reading that there is something better somewhere else, that even if your happy if you look deep down in your life they will find a way to make you think your not happy.

Nothing is perfect nobody is perfect and by making us look at everything we always find that imperfection in our relations, our life, our partner and our selves and we end up alone.

If you keep looking for the wrong you will find it.