Community > Posts By > Darkside412

Darkside412's photo
Fri 11/05/10 01:22 AM
This is racist and can be construed as a public call for the death of our president, which is not covered by freedom of speech. I have notified the appropriate authorities and you will soon be visited by masked men with automatic weapons in the dead of the night, pulled from your home and taken to an undisclosed location for an unknown period of time with no charges brought against you and they will not tell anyone where they have taken you...Patriot Act *******...you have given up your rights and no longer deserve them...I'll fight for what I want and die for what I need...Am I joking?

Darkside412's photo
Fri 05/07/10 01:27 PM

I just see a bunch of Racist White folks who are regurgitating rhetoric spewed by uber cons...Did you know that there ARE ENOUGH NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION SO THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS EARTH COULD HAVE THEIR BASIC NEEDS MET FOUR TIMES OVER. It is good old American greed and an Imperialistic drive to own everything that keeps us so divided along economic lines. That is just utterly sickening.

but since this is the jokes section here goes a good one:

A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender tells him "We don't serve your kind here" and the mushroom responds "Why not? I'm a fungi!"

slaphead Looks like somebody failed Econ 101 at least twice! rofl I wonder if you know that when the Soviets seized control of the means of production and "equally" redistributed everything, it created mass poverty and social upheaval (not to mention the heightened ethnic and class conflict)? Or that communism failed so badly in China that they had to become more capitalist than America just to survive?

Never took Econ, the Soviet and Chinese ruling class were just as greedy as American capitalists are...A truly equal distribution is possible. I cosign on what msharmony says...mass poverty, social upheaval, and heightened ethnic and class conflict are all byproducts of corruption that are intentional and are used as tools of oppression and are present in capitalism as well. I'm just saying...a lot of people are struggling so that the privileged can stay that way without really DOING anything.

Again as this is the jokes section I will tell yet another:

What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground Beef

Darkside412's photo
Fri 04/30/10 11:59 AM
I just see a bunch of Racist White folks who are regurgitating rhetoric spewed by uber cons...Did you know that there ARE ENOUGH NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION SO THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS EARTH COULD HAVE THEIR BASIC NEEDS MET FOUR TIMES OVER. It is good old American greed and an Imperialistic drive to own everything that keeps us so divided along economic lines. That is just utterly sickening.

but since this is the jokes section here goes a good one:

A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender tells him "We don't serve your kind here" and the mushroom responds "Why not? I'm a fungi!"

Darkside412's photo
Fri 04/16/10 02:48 PM
The proper way to tell the third joke is as follows:

Q: What is the speed limit of sex?

A: 68 because at 69 you flip over and eat it!

Darkside412's photo
Mon 10/26/09 11:36 AM

That will ALWAYS be true. That is how most become initially exposed to 'music'. However, only some will grow & explore beyond what the music executives shove down their throats, but most will willingly gobble up the commercial garbage forever.

It is obvious that you have not explored beyond what is commercially available when forming your conclusions about rap music, or hip-hop. There are very many quality artists that take their beat making and lyric writing to a highly artistic level, but you must look for them. The radio only plays music intended for the mindless.Expand your horizons bro...or stay ignorant...like Black Sheep says "The choice is yours!!!!"

Darkside412's photo
Wed 10/14/09 10:49 AM
NEW JOB ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

They are now hiring down at the docks for a baiter's assistant. starting at $20 an hour you will be incharge of baiting the hooks of the fishermen in your area. There is room for promotion and if you work really hard and without the help of anyone else you can then become the Master Baiter!!!!

Darkside412's photo
Mon 03/23/09 03:19 PM
The joke goes: A man walks into a tattoo parlor and asks to get a hundred dollar bill tattooed onto his penis. The artist replies that he could and would do it but asks why to which the customer replies I enjoy playing with my money, I love to watch my money grow and my wife sure loves to blow $100 every chance she gets...yuk, yuk, yuk...

Darkside412's photo
Wed 03/18/09 02:43 PM
mad explode rant Bein that I'm from the South as well (Southern California) i am highly offended by the grossly stereotypical tone of this posting.

Darkside412's photo
Mon 03/02/09 01:30 PM

I do number 3 every day. Thanks this gave me a chuckle.flowerforyou

well chrissy, you are most welcomeflowerforyou

I Know what number one(pee)and number two
(poop) are, but what in the world is number three!!!!!

Darkside412's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:33 AM
Sex was never our issue so we Father UC King regularly. The trick is not getting too emotionally involved and possessive.We're not together for a reason and we don't let those reasons interfere with good sex.

Darkside412's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:28 AM
Edited by Darkside412 on Thu 01/29/09 09:29 AM
I co-sign on the above

I think intellectual differences also cause problems.

Darkside412's photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:19 PM
I don't get it. This is a math joke and I don't like math.frustrated

Darkside412's photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:12 PM
Edited by Darkside412 on Wed 01/28/09 01:18 PM
I'm an old person in a young man's body.

Darkside412's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:28 PM
funny I sell dial tones and give free samples to asshoes that call me and act stupid.

Darkside412's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:59 PM
I'm going to copy this and give it to my students so they can personalize it for their parents. The end of the semester grades are going out soon.

Darkside412's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:48 PM
Getting paid to perform my music. I do it for free now but it would be great to get paid for it!!!

Darkside412's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:16 AM
Wise man always say: He who reach in pocket and find money feel happy. He who reach in pocket and find hole feel nuts!!!

Short man who dance with tall woman get bust in mouth!

He who have sex on the ground get piece on Earth!

Darkside412's photo
Wed 01/14/09 10:13 AM
I ran over a baseball bat because I can!!!!

Darkside412's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:21 PM
What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef
What do you call a dog with no legs? No matter what you call it it won't come to you.

A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says "We don't serve your kind here" To which the mushroom replies "Why not? I'm a fungi."

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb? Wanna ride bikes?

What do you call the man with the keys? Sir

Darkside412's photo
Thu 12/11/08 01:10 PM
Edited by Darkside412 on Thu 12/11/08 01:11 PM
Here you can have these. They're all tried and true:

Upon meeting face to face with a good looking person you look towards the sky and say "Good job God!"

I've seen your face, heard your voice, felt your soft skin and smelled your wonderful fragrance, all that's left is for me to taste your smile.

Where do I know you from? I know I know you from somewhere. Oh I know what it is. You remind me of this person in a poem I wrote.

I hope you're wearing underwear cause at the end of the night you can expect to be debriefed.

I'll show you my Pokemon if you give me a Pikachu.

Do you have any Mexican in you?No? Well let me put some.

You remind me of thatcockfor. She replies what's thatcockfor. Let's go to my place and I'll show you.

Previous 1