Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Tue 12/26/17 09:30 AM

Not really. I have always been classified as poor but no problem paying taxes
Then you are not poor enough to pay no taxes.

Yes poor but worked. Taxes came from that.
. You may be considered poor financially but you lack nothing in intelligence. I love to read your posts because of the clarity you see in this politically heated time we live in. You seem to have a lot of integrity and won't be pursuaded easily . Stay strong , keep voicing your opinion. The Lord will provide.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 12/17/17 04:13 PM

And before e mails it was memo's and tapes.. nothing new here.

Politicians (on ALL sides) have never been good at covering their tracks.

Never..
except for Hillary , she is the "queen of sleaze", .. " The copperfield of cover-ups"..." The Teflon twa." Well you get the picture.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 12/17/17 03:59 PM

Are any of you here aware of DEW?, Directed Energy Weapons?, if so your comments on them and ,question for you all, so do you think the fires are natural?going on in much of the state of California?
I saw where that stupid moron liberal Maxine waters said she saw trump w/ a can of lighter fluid and a match while riding around in Cali. With all the incoherent babbling she does , I'll take that info w/ a grain of salt. To bad all those Hollywood elites are haveing to abandon thier homes.. Maybe they should pull thier head out of thier *** and get back to reality. You don't have to stick your d..k in every little bimbo that wants to be a star. Start living a normal wholesome life instead of the sleazy lying , better than thou life's you live now. As far as I'm concerned most of the liberal elites should be in jail for the way you conduct your lives

Why do you always have to bring up the issue of liberals & start bashing them? A conservative can be just as bad. Bottom line - if a person is a jerk, they're a jerk - being liberal or conservative has nothing to with it. Extremism is extremism, and a jerk is a jerk -whether you are liberal, conservative, middle of the road or apolitical.
Contrary to popular belief, politics does not rule the world or govern everything that people do.
you put that very well so maybe you should be the one to tell the democrats both political and and the main stream liberal media that same message because the only words out of their mouths have been Trump is this and Trump is that. I support Trump because he is doing the things you are suppose to do to boost the economy to the best it's been in 30 years, and soon we will all bring more home on our paychecks. I made more this year than I ever have because people feel good about spending $ on home improvements and new construction. I'll take a foul mouth jerk once in a while to have a strong economy. Wouldn't most of you?

Workin4it's photo
Sun 12/17/17 07:24 AM

Are any of you here aware of DEW?, Directed Energy Weapons?, if so your comments on them and ,question for you all, so do you think the fires are natural?going on in much of the state of California?
I saw where that stupid moron liberal Maxine waters said she saw trump w/ a can of lighter fluid and a match while riding around in Cali. With all the incoherent babbling she does , I'll take that info w/ a grain of salt. To bad all those Hollywood elites are haveing to abandon thier homes.. Maybe they should pull thier head out of thier *** and get back to reality. You don't have to stick your d..k in every little bimbo that wants to be a star. Start living a normal wholesome life instead of the sleazy lying , better than thou life's you live now. As far as I'm concerned most of the liberal elites should be in jail for the way you conduct your lives

Workin4it's photo
Sat 12/09/17 06:45 AM

yes. no doubt he brings a totally different mind set to the White House. And it is not politics as usual. He pisses off Dem, Reps, Independent, ect.

which is good.

America had enough of the " good ole boys clubs.

There will be those who will condemn him regardless of his accomplishment.. he could cure cancer and they would find fault in it. and I am sure she will be chiming in soon. But that goes back to the sour grapes defeat that was soo hard to swallow for some.

I voted for him. Basically because I could not stomach Clinton. ( that Benghazi thing)

That being said, IMO, he needs to stay off the twitter and shut the F up once in a while.
I totally agree w/you about his tweeting, some of his tweets make me cringe but I will begrudgingly welcome them in order to get this country back on track. And that is exactly what Trump is doing. One thing his tweets are doing is shedding like on the liberal media and their effort to mislead and detract from the truth about his accomplishments.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 12/08/17 05:41 PM
If you turn to Fox News you can hear what put Trump in the White House . Listen to him explain why he's making America great again. For every citizen in this country.. Listen with a open mind and you will understand why he can't be the political correct president Obama was, it gets you nowhere , kind of like the economy under Obama , very stagnant.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 12/03/17 06:16 PM

How exactly was he a perv?

All I have 'heard' is he had an affair. Are all men who have affairs or ever had affairs now open to being fired from their jobs?
he sends dildos and other sex toys to women he knows and was found with a box full of those toys in his office at work. A little more than an affair, wouldn't you say

Workin4it's photo
Sun 12/03/17 07:46 AM

WTF does being politically liberal have to do with being a perv?????

I suppose all conservatives live saintly lives.

Oh, that's riiiight, there is that Moore guy who assaults children.
had nothing to do with the conservatives... All liberal peoples involved... And they started the PC Crap to begin with...haha

Just another case of the liberal mindset "do as I say, don't do as I do"...
being a pervert isn't tied to one party, but being a Hippocrates and pointing fingers is solely that of the democrats, all these Libs. on their better than thou pedestal are falling hard and often they are so derserving of any reperations that come their way. They should never be in a position to give their opinions again.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 12/03/17 07:26 AM

hell know what trumpy thinking about....since he congress the Obama care policy......there must policy proof to improving such kind of "thing" but trumpy had resist it.....Bah~~~~~the federal preveil!~~~~smokin
. ? Not sure what your saying. Put the crack pipe down before you tweet.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 12/03/17 07:26 AM

hell know what trumpy thinking about....since he congress the Obama care policy......there must policy proof to improving such kind of "thing" but trumpy had resist it.....Bah~~~~~the federal preveil!~~~~smokin
. ? Not sure what your saying. Put the crack pipe down before you tweet.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 11/05/17 07:07 AM

people focus on surviving and getting through their lives, they also have grievances ... there is no evidence that they therefore can't focus on anything but their grievance, racial or otherwise ...

and you think it's not a problem? instead of minorities trying harder and studying more, it's easier to play a race card just to beat the white man who did study and learn?

if only hard work and study were TRULY 'all' it took ... because minorities have been some of the hardest 'working' in the country ...

in my line of work I don't see it that way. My job consists of building stair rails and ornamental iron products, and going out and installing these products usually at new construction sites, and 7 out of 10 times I see the workers that stand around or play on thier cell phone is the African American worker, this may be differant in other fields , but in my line of work that's how I see it , period..the theory that minorities are the hardest working is surely not true. Do you think that the avg. fast food worker is working hard to make sure you get what you ordered, yea right! It seems that because people were wrongly held as slaves 160 years ago that the anscesters of these people shouldn't have to work as hard as everyone else because of what thier great great grandparents went through. I'm not trying insert racism here , but I am telling it as I see it and I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees this.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/27/17 07:52 PM
To fall in love, and give my life meaning.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/27/17 07:09 PM
Of corse, she's guilty as sin so she's trying to keep a low profile, mean while the rest of the rats are jumping ship or flat out lying . This is just starting to gain speed and when it's all said and done Trump will be vindicated and the Democratic Party will be ruined . Than the swamp will be drained, making America great again.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 10/25/17 04:42 PM

The headline is so far, inaccurate.

Aside from what has been reported being accusation and not yet substantiated entirely, even the reports as far as they have gone, have NOT said that the so-called Trump Dossier was "funded" by the Clinton campaign. It has been reported that the Clinton campaign, just like the Trump campaign, paid people who said they had "dirt" on the opponent, in order to try to acquire that "dirt."

Posting this as you have, implies that the Clinton campaign actively caused the so-called trump Dossier to be created entirely, and that is FALSE.
everything you just texted is purely wishful thinking . Posting this implies she has been found not guilty of paying for these documents to be fabricated. I will wait till the investigation is over or until she's locked up . 10 to 1 she is guilty of all that seems to be pointing in her direction. Funny how these obviously left leaning contributors on this site aren't as anxious to talk about the Russian collusion now that everything is point in the direction of the accuser. Lol how ironic.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 10/25/17 04:07 PM
The truth is finally coming out. Sleezebag Hillary and her sleezy friends the DNC are the guilty ones. How anybody can still have any respect for these lying pieces of S**T is beyond comprehension. They should spend time in jail and made to pay back all moneys spent for the Trump collusion investigation. Shame on the Dispicable Democrats.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 10/22/17 07:24 AM

Obama ambassador's testimony on intelligence unmasking raises new questions

Congressional testimony by President Barack Obama’s former ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, about the “unmasking” of U.S. citizens’ names she requested in hundreds of foreign intelligence intercepts by the National Security Agency, has raised new questions about how the sensitive information was ordered up, and subsequently handled.

Power spoke to the House Intelligence Committee on Oct. 13 behind closed doors, and what she said is still cloaked in secrecy. But on Oct. 17, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, who also sits on the Intelligence Committee, told Fox News: “Her testimony is they [the unmasking requests] may be under my name, but I did not make those requests.” Gowdy said little else about the session.

The sheer volume of such requests submitted to U.S. intelligence authorities in her name was already unusual. But if she did not initiate them, then who did, and why? Was the resulting information delivered to Power, as the normal protocols of handling such constitutionally-protected information require? Was she even aware of the gush of highly sensitive and secret information solicited under her name?
According to former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton, a Fox News contributor, if someone submitted unmasking requests in Power’s name without her knowledge or consent, it would be “potentially criminal.”

“Unmasking” involves asking U.S. intelligence authorities to fill in the redacted names of U.S. citizens whose comments are caught up in the NSA’s foreign intelligence intercepts, which are routinely removed to protect their Fourth Amendment rights. Such revelations are supposed to be relatively rare, clearly justified and tightly controlled.
Interestingly enough, for purposes of congressional inquiries into the unmasking issue, all three of the politically appointed former Obama administration officials — Power, Rhodes and Rice — have something else in common: lawyers who served alongside them in the Obama White House, adding another layer of insider complexity to the issue.

In July, for a meeting with investigators from the Senate Intelligence Committee, Power was represented by David Pressman, a former Obama administration official, who was described in news accounts at the time simply as her attorney. At the time, Pressman declared, among other things, that “any insinuation that Ambassador Power was involved in leaking classified information is absolutely false.”

As reported by Fox News on Sept. 12, Pressman’s ties to Power were closer and rather more extensive than simply legal representation. He had worked intensively with Power during most of the interval under scrutiny in the unmasking probe.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/20/obama-ambassadors-testimony-on-intelligence-unmasking-raises-new-questions.html
when it all comes out in the wash we will understand how sleezy and dispicable these liberal creeps are and that will be the end or any power they may still hold. And that will be a GREAT day in bringing back the integrity this country held before the liberals started hacking away at freedom and personal responsibility. You liberals are an embarrassment to my country.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:20 PM

I'm certainly not Racist.my fiancee is African. As for other questions not a clue. And to be honest I really don't care. My life is different and I'm not your avarage person. I an not being rude.
I font watch news don't read papers. And I don't do politics. I'm free spirit away with my own world.I have had to much pain and suffering over last few years.
So I can't put an reply to your answers. Because I'm really bothered sorry. This is dating site not a discussion site.

Actually this is a dating site AND social site. The forums are for discussions, which is why there is a political forum
thanks yellow rose, for a second I thought I was on the wrong forum.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/20/17 06:14 PM

Looks around did I just enter the USSR..?
lol, I've never been there but I think while their democracy is still not perfect it is going forward, ours after 200+ years seems to be going backwards with so much devision .

Workin4it's photo
Fri 10/20/17 05:49 PM
Do you believe we should have some input and control over people coming into this country, or should we turn our backs and let them pour in any way they can get here. ... Do you disagree with the way colleges protest free speech, or should we ban free speech...do you think people should take personal responsibility to prevent unwanted pregnancy or should your employer be responsible for your personal choice to create another life... If you agree with the 1st choice of each one of these three topics than according to the left consider yourself one of the above.... When will these politicians like that dingbat with the hat, or the senial old woman that wants to impeach everyone, when will they learn that they are only hurting themselves and their party affiliation. They must want Trump to repeat in 2020 because they are doing the same thing that got him elected in the first place and I welcome that.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 10/09/17 06:18 PM
The 49ers are 0-5, someone needs to tell the poor little millionaires they don't have to take a knee the whole game they still got to play. Are these players so ignorant that they don't realize they are driving fans away which in turn takes money from the teams which means they are hurting themselves. So yes I hope all owners take the stance J. Jones has. Nip it in the bud.