Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Sat 05/05/18 05:36 PM

and that's why the education and the mind are both most expenssive thing in this world remember what hommer had said? "DON'T!!!!!"laugh
Remember what Jessy helms said. Don't do it, just don't do it.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 05/04/18 06:39 PM

Okay, OP, before you judge, have you ever tasted urine?

I am totally joking right now. :tongue:

Well it smells to me like beer, and people drink that stuff by the BUCKET ...lol

yea, they drink it from a bottle or can not from someone's junk.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 04/29/18 04:00 PM
It's a no win situation for all. Cosby was someone we grew up laughing with and admiring . No one wants to see this guy in jail , but you can't take advantage of a woman when she is under the influence of any substance that clouds her judgement to the point of not being able to think straight. A terrible situation any way you look at it.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 04/29/18 07:25 AM

Trump is being considered for the Nobel Peace Prize after his handling of North Korea. It will be hilarious if he receives it because it will make all his detractors feel like fools.
his detractors already look like fools, but he will never get the credit he deserves from the party of Hippocrates ( democrats). Which in turn means more of a voter turn out for republicans and less power for the dems. , something this country has needed for a while. Mark my words: Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020 , and it will be a sign that Americans are not giving up the values that make this country great as was the opinion of many in 2008 when we elected a Muslim sympocieser and weak leader. Keep the faith and support for Trump.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 04/27/18 09:28 AM

U the people that have grown up in the capitalist world u are slaves. But u dont know it, u feel it, thats why its full of mental health patients, due to the abuse. The film they live is whats close to reality
have you been off your meds. long. You need to grasp reality bud.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 04/06/18 04:27 AM

Is it ironic that a 1st year anniversary is the Paper Anniversary? tongue2

I'm guessing the marriage will be dissolved within a year. laugh

I agree. The wood Anniversary is not for 5 years. That’s a long time to wait for it. surprised
this marriage will last! It's rooted in love

Workin4it's photo
Tue 03/13/18 06:57 PM

Speaking in India, Hillary insults millions of women that live in the inner states of America and not on one of our coasts where the truly smart people live. by describing them as not able to make their own decision so the vote the way their husband or son or boss tells them to vote. She is becoming more obnoxious and unstable day after day. Even the rest of the hard core dems. are abandoning her. She's like a tumor infested in their party and their cutting out. There is a few more rooted in the same party, aunti Maxine waters and the rest that were in attendance at a Caucasian and Jew bashing hosted by Louis Farrikan . If the democrats would run these p.o.s. human beings out of their cushy career jobs and out of the spotlight they would be doing their selves a great favor and would probally earn a little respect in the eyes of republicans.

The most vocal republicans know very little about 'respecting' any non republicans and neither do the most vocal democrats know about 'respecting' any non democrat. Because we have a totally partisan political system where allegiance to party is more important than doing right by people and country.

Im not aware of any caucasian or jew bashing by Farrakhan that either woman attended, but I wont wait for any researchable facts.

I am not sure if it is any more 'pos' to refer to women voters as loyal to their husbands than it is to refer to mexicans as being indecent, and I doubt that is truly a concern of anyone these days considering how they over look it based upon who is doing it.

I have little respect for the blind 'partisanship' and juvenile display of name calling and baseless allegations that our culture is devolving into.

maybe the reason your not aware of that event is because any news program that doesn't have FOX in their logo or name will not report about it because their in koohutz with the democrats. You would be surprised what you might learn about if you watch Fox News once in a while. Im not implying that you don't watch fox , I mean people in general .

Workin4it's photo
Tue 03/13/18 06:07 PM
Speaking in India, Hillary insults millions of women that live in the inner states of America and not on one of our coasts where the truly smart people live. by describing them as not able to make their own decision so the vote the way their husband or son or boss tells them to vote. She is becoming more obnoxious and unstable day after day. Even the rest of the hard core dems. are abandoning her. She's like a tumor infested in their party and their cutting out. There is a few more rooted in the same party, aunti Maxine waters and the rest that were in attendance at a Caucasian and Jew bashing hosted by Louis Farrikan . If the democrats would run these p.o.s. human beings out of their cushy career jobs and out of the spotlight they would be doing their selves a great favor and would probally earn a little respect in the eyes of republicans.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:58 PM

The Ruskies are keen on a polonium pinhead pellet...inserted with covert umbrella tip In leg....It cooks you slowly with low grade radiation. You feel a flu...until its too late.

I think that's what they did to the last one, not nice!

Spywork is some of the most cold blooded work around...

We do the same thing, spying at least, not sure about the assassination bit!

Shhhhh....people are listening!
;^)
dam, and I didn't use the encryption keypad!
Be back in a min, someone's at the door laugh

this Russian spy stuff is very worry-sum, I haven't seen it this bad since Boris and Natasha were trying to get Moose and Squrril !

Hey Rocky! Wanna see me pull a rabbit out ma hat???
That trick never works.....
NITHIn up ma sleeve,,, and Presto!!!!!
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!
GULP,,,musta been the wrong hat....

And now, here's something we hope, you'll REALLY like!!!

LOL, you nailed it Robxbox

Workin4it's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:36 PM

The Ruskies are keen on a polonium pinhead pellet...inserted with covert umbrella tip In leg....It cooks you slowly with low grade radiation. You feel a flu...until its too late.

I think that's what they did to the last one, not nice!

Spywork is some of the most cold blooded work around...

We do the same thing, spying at least, not sure about the assassination bit!

Shhhhh....people are listening!
;^)
dam, and I didn't use the encryption keypad!
Be back in a min, someone's at the door laugh

this Russian spy stuff is very worry-sum, I haven't seen it this bad since Boris and Natasha were trying to get Moose and Squrril !

Workin4it's photo
Fri 03/09/18 03:54 PM

I'll take success any way it comes, but I too remember clearly that this isn't the first President who had talks with NK.

In fact, the Republican Party in particular, and Trump and many other GOP candidates, attacked Obama and other Democrats for having "talks" with N.K. in exactly this way in the past.

We'll see, but I've seen nothing to suggest that anything as changed, other than that it's right about the time in the blather cycle for the head of NK to pretend to be willing to talk again.
lol , your right igor, it is about time but this time the leader of NK, may not be the crazy one. Lol, I mean that in a good crazy kind of way.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 03/09/18 11:27 AM
I agree with all the above comments but there is one thing that is differant from past presidents, it's Donald Trump and he doesn't follow the normal " presidents play book on foreign affairs" . How many times have you heard he can't win or he won't grow the economy , well he's proved people wrong time and time again. I'm not betting against him ever. One man can't bring world peace, but one man can start the process.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 03/09/18 07:09 AM
The Trump presidency has once again shocked the Nation of Trump haters by announcing his willingness to sit down and meet w/the North Korean leader about denuclearization . If Trump can get Noko to abandon their nuclear ambitions then he should be awarded the Nobel peace prize. That, along w/ his announcement of putting tariffs on steel products entering the U.S. are important steps that have needed to be done for years, but not popular ideas among the political elites . So now we have a president that is unafraid to tackle the tough problems we have that takes advantage of our good will. I wish the democrats would acknowledge the positive things going on in this country and quit the constantTrump bashing. We should build up our steel manufacturing plants and return to the days when we were at the top of that industry. We are charged any where from 25% to 100% for exporting our steel while we charge around 2% to 5% for imports into our country. Not fair.... IMO , come November that " blue wave" that folks think will sweep across the nation will slow to a trickle because if you keep resisting positive accomplishments than your just viewed as a stumbling block and soon are removed from the playing field .

Workin4it's photo
Tue 03/06/18 05:33 PM

Billionaire Carl Icahn, President Donald Trump’s longtime friend and former special adviser, sold $31.3 million in shares of a steel-related company just before Trump announced tariffs on imported steel and aluminum.

Icahn unloaded nearly 1 million shares in crane manufacturer Manitowoc Co. of Wisconsin from Feb. 12 to Feb. 23, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission first reported by the website Think Progress. Manitowoc relies on steel, and shares in the company fell after Trump announced on Thursday that he plans to impose a 25 percent tariff on steel. The Commerce Department’s report recommending the tariffs was made public Feb. 16.

Icahn told CNBC Thursday that he hadn’t had “much interaction” with Trump in the “past four or five months,” and had no special knowledge of what Trump planned to do or when. But the CNBC question concerned his opinion about market effect, not whether he had any privileged information. Stock trades based on insider information not available to the public are illegal.

Icahn’s selloff represented about one-third of his stake in the company, according to CNBC. Last month’s selloff was his first trading in the company’s shares since January 2015, The Washington Post reported.

Icahn’s stocks sold for between $32 and $34 a share. The shares were worth $26.93 when the market closed Friday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pal-carl-icahn-unloaded-121446090.html
Funny how the liberal leaning crew find this suspicious now, but couldn't or wouldn't find the whole Hillary email incident as just a little coincidental . Trumps been hinting at the need for some tariffs for years now. No insider info going on.

No. It was nothing 'suspicious' about doing something one was ALREADY doing and that we all do all the time.(deleting emails)

It is suspicious however, that after allegedly INTENDING to do something for two years, that a friend would choose the month you actually TAKE ACTION to dump their stock.
ok , so you regularly take a hammer and bleach bit to delete emails. Right.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 03/06/18 10:20 AM

Billionaire Carl Icahn, President Donald Trump’s longtime friend and former special adviser, sold $31.3 million in shares of a steel-related company just before Trump announced tariffs on imported steel and aluminum.

Icahn unloaded nearly 1 million shares in crane manufacturer Manitowoc Co. of Wisconsin from Feb. 12 to Feb. 23, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission first reported by the website Think Progress. Manitowoc relies on steel, and shares in the company fell after Trump announced on Thursday that he plans to impose a 25 percent tariff on steel. The Commerce Department’s report recommending the tariffs was made public Feb. 16.

Icahn told CNBC Thursday that he hadn’t had “much interaction” with Trump in the “past four or five months,” and had no special knowledge of what Trump planned to do or when. But the CNBC question concerned his opinion about market effect, not whether he had any privileged information. Stock trades based on insider information not available to the public are illegal.

Icahn’s selloff represented about one-third of his stake in the company, according to CNBC. Last month’s selloff was his first trading in the company’s shares since January 2015, The Washington Post reported.

Icahn’s stocks sold for between $32 and $34 a share. The shares were worth $26.93 when the market closed Friday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pal-carl-icahn-unloaded-121446090.html
Funny how the liberal leaning crew find this suspicious now, but couldn't or wouldn't find the whole Hillary email incident as just a little coincidental . Trumps been hinting at the need for some tariffs for years now. No insider info going on.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 03/01/18 05:34 PM

basically it's a glorified Bus Pass/Library Card with a photo..
I hope your right but I saw a interview two Chicago local polititions first one was a democrat who said you need 2 forms of ID plus proof of citizenship . The second was a republican who said the questionaire to get the city card need no proof for the answers and was destroyed after the card was issued .he also said only 4 states in u.s. That you have to prove citizenship. I'll. is not one if those states.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 03/01/18 08:52 AM

I think he hasnt been in long enough to know. His economic results will only really start to be known at the end of his first budget, at the end of this year.

I was shocked he got in this time and his supporters are as blindly supportive as he says to vote for him again regardless, but people who are not pleased will also come out in larger numbers now that they see his election is possible.

Its really a toss up at this point in time.
people finally opened thier eyes in 2016 and elected a person that doesn't just promise things this guy delivers and no change in 2020 except for the numbers he wins by.at this point in time he would win again if the election were today. A proud Trump supporter here.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 03/01/18 03:32 AM
Liberals need the votes from illegal aliens, that is the reason for these ID cards, please get the facts for yourself not from a liberal news agency cause they will lie about the way to get one of these cards, ps I'm sure the liberals wouldn't mind counting votes from underage or felons. That will be the only way Rohm will keep his job.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 02/28/18 06:31 PM

you need to check your facts...
the CityKey ID card does not allow an illegal immigrant to vote..

check your facts it can be used as a voter ID . And they are being issued to illegal immigrants . Once a person has this card you can registar to vote.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 02/28/18 06:26 PM

The thing that's interesting to me, is that every OTHER time I've seen this kind of sweetheart deal going on with governments special tax breaks to corporations, the politicians explanations for the give-away, has been that the corporation had the state over a barrel. That the state had to give the beaks away, in order to get the corporation to bring jobs there.

That's how state politicians always sell the citizens on the overt bribery.

This time, the state politicians are claiming the opposite, that they were ABOUT to bribe the corporation with tax breaks, apparently because they felt sorry for them or something.

They expect Delta to cave in and go back to giving discounts to NRA members, because they are more desperate to move business to Georgia, than they are to establish or to hold any moral principles of any kind.

So which is it? Were they lying when they said they HAD to bribe Delta with tax breaks? Or are they lying now?

Good question. And also will NRA allegiance be larger than allegiance to jobs and safety? Looks like Enterprise car rental is ending NRA discounts too ... lets see how much more upset politicians get over their discounts being taken than they do over kids in schools being mowed down

http://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-colbert-nails-nra-apos-045754347.html
two times you made the connection that the NRA or any one who supports the NRA has anything to do with" kids getting mowed down" you might as well say that any body that doesn't disavow the NRA doesn't care about those kids. That is very offensive to millions of Americans. I would give my right arm to save any of those kids, and I also support the NRA because without them we would be helpless to fend off teriny from our own government or any entity that could create a coup. I could easily say anyone that doesn't support the NRA supports taking away the second amendment but I don't see only blk and white I know there are good points on both sides but that's what seperates liberals and conservatives . With libs. If your not 100% with them, your 100% against them. Not so with conservatives we accept diversity.