Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Fri 06/08/18 05:59 PM

Trump has asked the kneelers to recommend friends, family, and acquaintances to be pardoned. I think it's a great idea. We really don't know kaep's story about who he feels was wronged by our county. It gives them a chance to really do something for their people. Do you think this makes Trump a good president?

another opportunist move in my opinion and probably a misunderstanding of how serious the power of pardon is. It is one power that the President has which allows him to act without any approval, which must be appealing to someone with the power obsession that Trump has (its like the opposite complete power of saying 'youre fired'.

I dont believe pardons are intended for the 'friends, family, and acquaintances' of people one is trying to mend fences with. although, in that same frame, he is granting to people who are already dead or served their time, so its mostly a 'record' type of thing.

If 5 pardons a year makes a good president, Obama's 212 in eight should make him seem phenomenal, but Im doubting thats the case.

We do know Kaep's story as well. It wasnt about how HE was personally wronged, but about how the justice system does not treat minorities equitably when it comes to valuing their life's breath.

This stand wasn't because I feel like I'm being put down in any kind of way. This is because I'm seeing things happen to people that don't have a voice: people that don't have a platform to talk and have their voices heard and affect change. So I'm in the position where I can do that, and I'm going to do that for people that can't.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/colin_kaepernick_773490
why do some people think this guy kapperneck is some kind of a savior or something. Agree with his position or not , he picked the laziest thing he could do to put focus on alledged police brutality . He kneels , big deal, why doesn't he form some kind of panel to discuss his opinion or whatever, imagine if Dr. King had knelt down on the national anthem. Thank god he did something that sparked insight and support for his cause . As for kappernick. I think his reason for his antics were to Spotlight his self because he wasn't getting it while sitting on the bench. We'll see how serious he is if and when he accepts Trumps invitation to meet and discuss things.

I dont know what others believe. I believe a young man put his finances where his mouth was by giving voice to the voiceless. He picked one of MANY things he could do, and it worked based on how much people are talking about it. He is also doing other things in ADDITION which show it was not just a gimmick for his own publicity.

I dont know what he has to discuss with TRUMP when Trump made his opinion of him pretty clear already.

??? .. It's not working, for him or anyone else, it's actually hurting him and all the other players because attendance is down, tv viewership is down. If that's an example of working he'd be better off standing up and shutting his mouth.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 06/08/18 05:47 PM

the question was put forth regarding TRUMP, not about 'outrage' in general.

that is what I was responding to.

And nowhere did I say that one side didnt do it. Again, I was specifically answering a question about RACISM and Trump. All through the explanation, I also explained that there is NATIONAL implicit Bias(which is the opposite of saying any one side has it)

Its hilarious , that because a large number of people polled says Trump is racist therefore he must be racist.

The guy has been in the public eye since the 1980's and not once, not once and if I can say it again NOT ONCE has he been accused of racism until he ran for president and came up against CNN's favourite political girl Hillary R.Clinton.

Fascinating.

Many prominent black leaders including the niece of Martin Luther King Jr, has come out and said he isnt, so who am I going to believe?

the CNN, MSNBC, and MSM polls or people who actually deal with the guy?

Let me think , hmmmmm, ummmmmmmmmm, gee Wally I dont know?

Nah, Im going to go with people who actually know him vs polls.

nowhere did I personally post any link to believing he is racist based upon polls.

and again, he has been in the public eye and SEVERAL times been investigated by FEDS for discrimination ...lol, long before he ran in 2016

but before then, as a real estate mogul, it was only relevant regarding THAT INDUSTRY

of course, it became more of a concern when he ran for a position as POTUS, because it's encompassing of so many more things than just real estate.

Im sure MLK's niece has spent plenty of QUALITY time to assess his character, although I cant imagine when or where.

I dont have to 'believe' anyone. I am judging with my own eyes and ears based of his own words and actions. My reality is also not based solely on news sources or internet blogs ,, but I use a BALANCE of my own perceptions and outside sources to read between the lines for what is most LIKELY based on past life experience with human beings.

you need to re-calibrate your method of balance cause it seems to be off kilter to the racist side. Those who read your posts don't see the balance you claim to use.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 06/08/18 05:24 PM
Edited by Workin4it on Fri 06/08/18 05:27 PM

Trump has asked the kneelers to recommend friends, family, and acquaintances to be pardoned. I think it's a great idea. We really don't know kaep's story about who he feels was wronged by our county. It gives them a chance to really do something for their people. Do you think this makes Trump a good president?

another opportunist move in my opinion and probably a misunderstanding of how serious the power of pardon is. It is one power that the President has which allows him to act without any approval, which must be appealing to someone with the power obsession that Trump has (its like the opposite complete power of saying 'youre fired'.

I dont believe pardons are intended for the 'friends, family, and acquaintances' of people one is trying to mend fences with. although, in that same frame, he is granting to people who are already dead or served their time, so its mostly a 'record' type of thing.

If 5 pardons a year makes a good president, Obama's 212 in eight should make him seem phenomenal, but Im doubting thats the case.

We do know Kaep's story as well. It wasnt about how HE was personally wronged, but about how the justice system does not treat minorities equitably when it comes to valuing their life's breath.

This stand wasn't because I feel like I'm being put down in any kind of way. This is because I'm seeing things happen to people that don't have a voice: people that don't have a platform to talk and have their voices heard and affect change. So I'm in the position where I can do that, and I'm going to do that for people that can't.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/colin_kaepernick_773490
why do some people think this guy kapperneck is some kind of a savior or something. Agree with his position or not , he picked the laziest thing he could do to put focus on alledged police brutality . He kneels , big deal, why doesn't he form some kind of panel to discuss his opinion or whatever, imagine if Dr. King had knelt down on the national anthem. Thank god he did something that sparked insight and support for his cause . As for kappernick. I think his reason for his antics were to Spotlight his self because he wasn't getting it while sitting on the bench. We'll see how serious he is if and when he accepts Trumps invitation to meet and discuss things.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:59 PM
Regardless of the Who you say, how dare you. They were very good in their prime I like their song Babba-o-Reilly . And "who are you". You should give them a try I think you will like them. Lol!

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:45 PM

Nobody wants to work with a trouble maker and he did cost them millions. I would say that is a legit reason for not working with him. It's time for him to move on and realize, he threw his career away. He needs to stop focusing on the past and focus on the future. Before he runs out of money. Maybe he could join the military.

except for several things.
1. there is no direct evidence that HE cost them 'millions'. there are a combination of factors that go into profits and revenue and it could just as easily be claimed that the reaction of Trump cost them 'millions'.

2. not everyone has the same definition of 'trouble maker'. Someone one person sees as making 'trouble', another may see as making 'a stand'. Kind of like MAGA slogan is based on people believing that the 'trouble' Trump makes is actually progressive.

3. moving on is exactly what anyone truly concerned with making a difference should NOT do, it makes their sacrifices meaningless if they dont see it through as far as they can.

4. It is also not a given he will 'run out of money'. I believe he stands to make plenty if he sticks to his lawsuit and if his intent to give back to the voiceless is genuine. Many times when we give we get back ten fold. he is giving ALOT to stand for people that were voiceless. He could join with many others who are interested in doing the same and see him as someone that will help MAGA on the terms THEY believe in.

he got cut cause he was a mediocre QB at best, and got beat out of his job. So he doesn't automatically get a starting position. Maybe if he was a very good QB then it might be worth putting up with his spoiled antics but not so with a over hyped player.

Over the course of the season, 10 quarterbacks were worse than Kaepernick, 7 were about the same (plus or minus 0.35 ANY/A) and 15 were better.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/sports/kaepernick-tracker/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ee003b46b94

... so maybe not such a CLEAR CUT excuse, huh?
stats don't mean everything, you got to have team cohesion , and the savvy to read a defense and change your play at a moments notice. There have been good QBs that never make it to the big game.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:32 PM

Which is how Trump got elected.

The nation's GDP rate for the second quarter is 2.9%, after 2.2% in the first quarter. Right now, there are more jobs open than people to fill them. Obama claimed that 1% was the new norm, with 6% unemployment. Right now, we're at 3.8%.

No improvement?laugh laugh laugh

thats reaching. When did Obama say that? Do you truly believe the average voter knows about or understands, cares about or votes on the issue of GDP?

btw, Obama had several quarters above 3 percent, that rate fluxuates pretty regularly. That does not signify steady improvement, just normal trend.

it seems more likely he won because of the conspiracy theory ferver that dogged Clinton, and the mirror he gave to people who wanted to finally feel vindicated and free to be hateful and selfish towards others, the dream of a PRESIDENT reflecting their prejudicial fears were justified was pretty convincing.

Lol..Lol ..wow, talk about reaching. that logic is way out there... The reason trump won was for one simple reason.. People were sick and tired of the way our country was being turned into a totally lame woosified s*ithole. And after Obama surprised the world and won his second term, well that brought out the folks that never voted before to make sure the liberals wouldn't have another 4 years to ruin this country for good. Same this time , no way will the Liberal democrats gain more power. Those scary years with Obama may have been enough to ward off another democrat controlled USA ever again.

the scary years where more people became insured and we AVOIDED another depression and the crash of wall street, stock market, and the auto industry, and eliminated the head of the terrorists of the time.

yes, that kind of TERRIFYING thing could scare off anybody from wanting someone like OBAMA again ...

laugh
lots of people who had insurance lost theirs at the expense of having increased premiums to pay for non-payers insurance.and yes after several hours of indecisiveness on Obamas part to take Bin-Laden out he finally gave permission. And I guess it's a good statement of your presidency to say" we didn't have a depression" .

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 06:31 PM

I'm not a Tom Cruise fan but his New movie Mission Impossible looks like great action!!! :smile:
he was great in "Ferris Buelers day off".

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 04:55 PM

Well, when people commit crimes we give them 3 meals a day in air conditioning while watching cable tv. :thinking:

Don't forget the free education and medical

Opps, I forgot!

I hear what pisces is saying but just how do you punish someone like that?
I've given my view.
One bullet placed in his temple. Quick, cheap , and that threat is no more.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 04:36 PM

Which is how Trump got elected.

The nation's GDP rate for the second quarter is 2.9%, after 2.2% in the first quarter. Right now, there are more jobs open than people to fill them. Obama claimed that 1% was the new norm, with 6% unemployment. Right now, we're at 3.8%.

No improvement?laugh laugh laugh

thats reaching. When did Obama say that? Do you truly believe the average voter knows about or understands, cares about or votes on the issue of GDP?

btw, Obama had several quarters above 3 percent, that rate fluxuates pretty regularly. That does not signify steady improvement, just normal trend.

it seems more likely he won because of the conspiracy theory ferver that dogged Clinton, and the mirror he gave to people who wanted to finally feel vindicated and free to be hateful and selfish towards others, the dream of a PRESIDENT reflecting their prejudicial fears were justified was pretty convincing.

Lol..Lol ..wow, talk about reaching. that logic is way out there... The reason trump won was for one simple reason.. People were sick and tired of the way our country was being turned into a totally lame woosified s*ithole. And after Obama surprised the world and won his second term, well that brought out the folks that never voted before to make sure the liberals wouldn't have another 4 years to ruin this country for good. Same this time , no way will the Liberal democrats gain more power. Those scary years with Obama may have been enough to ward off another democrat controlled USA ever again.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 04:04 PM

Nobody wants to work with a trouble maker and he did cost them millions. I would say that is a legit reason for not working with him. It's time for him to move on and realize, he threw his career away. He needs to stop focusing on the past and focus on the future. Before he runs out of money. Maybe he could join the military.

except for several things.
1. there is no direct evidence that HE cost them 'millions'. there are a combination of factors that go into profits and revenue and it could just as easily be claimed that the reaction of Trump cost them 'millions'.

2. not everyone has the same definition of 'trouble maker'. Someone one person sees as making 'trouble', another may see as making 'a stand'. Kind of like MAGA slogan is based on people believing that the 'trouble' Trump makes is actually progressive.

3. moving on is exactly what anyone truly concerned with making a difference should NOT do, it makes their sacrifices meaningless if they dont see it through as far as they can.

4. It is also not a given he will 'run out of money'. I believe he stands to make plenty if he sticks to his lawsuit and if his intent to give back to the voiceless is genuine. Many times when we give we get back ten fold. he is giving ALOT to stand for people that were voiceless. He could join with many others who are interested in doing the same and see him as someone that will help MAGA on the terms THEY believe in.

he got cut cause he was a mediocre QB at best, and got beat out of his job. So he doesn't automatically get a starting position. Maybe if he was a very good QB then it might be worth putting up with his spoiled antics but not so with a over hyped player.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:40 AM

Vets who are disabled and aren't millionaires from defending their country feel life isn't fair. I guess that's why this protest isn't going over so well. What opportunities is it kaep's friends don't have? They can't get a mortgage? Can't get an education? Can't get a job?

truth is, there is no group, including vets that have identical thoughts, perceptions, or values. The protest was not about anything as simple as life being 'fair', but just life MATTERING at all. there is a difference, that many vets who are disabled and aren't millionaires understand. We would never make any progress if people only cared about or stood up over their own personal problems.
wrong... There is one group that think alike. They are called democrats. They all have the same deluded , egotistical moronic and ignorant thought pattern. Now it's out about the lies Obama and Kerry told the American people about the Iran deal. What a chump Obama is. Hopefully he and his cronies will pull some jail time.

if you believe that, then does that mean KKK, who supported Trump, also think alike with all other Trump supporters? And if not, how can it be true of another equally large number of individuals?

just because the kik support trump doesn't mean trump supports them, but I think all liberal dems. Think alike and it's unique to them only. IMHO

Workin4it's photo
Thu 06/07/18 03:26 AM

Vets who are disabled and aren't millionaires from defending their country feel life isn't fair. I guess that's why this protest isn't going over so well. What opportunities is it kaep's friends don't have? They can't get a mortgage? Can't get an education? Can't get a job?

truth is, there is no group, including vets that have identical thoughts, perceptions, or values. The protest was not about anything as simple as life being 'fair', but just life MATTERING at all. there is a difference, that many vets who are disabled and aren't millionaires understand. We would never make any progress if people only cared about or stood up over their own personal problems.
wrong... There is one group that think alike. They are called democrats. They all have the same deluded , egotistical moronic and ignorant thought pattern. Now it's out about the lies Obama and Kerry told the American people about the Iran deal. What a chump Obama is. Hopefully he and his cronies will pull some jail time.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/03/18 06:16 PM
Several come to mind but one is " Welcome Back Kotter " . This one really shows my age.but it was pretty lame!

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/03/18 04:52 PM
What I find ironic , from my realist point of view, is that we are saying the same thing. But the difference is my view is right and your view is wrong . Lol . Fact is I doubt either one of us will ever change the others opinion. I like the fact that I got a tax break, I like the fact that I'm not going to be fined for not having insurance because I can't afford the $460 a month premium. Trumps doing things I stand for. And I guess you don't like these things. That's your right to not like the economys improvement, or hate the tax breaks. Maybe after trumps 2nd term we can elect a president that is as arrogant and incompetent as the last one

Mail

Meet

Match 340

Workin4it's photo
Sun 06/03/18 08:31 AM

Are you serious, there are so many examples of either liberal bias or out right stupidity. For example remember the picture of the immigrant children asleep in the cage and the media try to tie it to trump. That pic. was taken during Obama term. How about the fish feeding a " scandal "in china, the media lied about that also. There is so many lies said about trump that it's hard to keep up with them all. The ironic thing is that you liberal pundits have mis-stated the truth so much that if trump did do something terrible no one would believe it. It's like a live episode of " the sky is falling" . Give it up you chicken littles.

This is part of what I was talking about. Not everything you listed here is exactly what you want to believe, but some of it is, and that's enough.

Again, PRO trump people and "news" vendors do at least as much lying and making up stories (especially Trump himself). Neither excuses the other.

Trump and the Republican Party lie about climate change.

They lie about the number of illegal immigrants who voted.

They lied repeatedly and continue to lie about pretended criminal acts (none of which actually took place) by political opponents.

Some of them (the Trump subgroup) lie about Russian infiltration of their ranks.

And so on.

There's no such thing as "balancing" lies by lying in the other direction. Nor do the false reports of the left, even remotely excuse or even less, make the lies that support your desires, heroic.

Lies are lies. All of them make America LESS great.
in the George Soros utopian liberal world, your right because that is rule #1 for democrats. lie, deny those lies and deflect the conversation. But in the real world, the one each and everyone of has has to deal with everyday, the truth is that democrats will stop at nothing and are willing to do any thing"even things they themselves couldn't stomach just a couple of decades ago" to get this guy out of office. The democrats have a monopoly of corruption , lies, illicit behavior and incompetent leadership. With the Trump economy and foreign affairs going very well ,and now he's leveling the playing field on trade. Combine that with democrats telling people they are going to raise taxes, open the borders and discriminate against white people , well it's not hard to guess how the majority of people will vote. Watch out for the RED wave, cause it's coming.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 06/02/18 05:21 PM
Are you serious, there are so many examples of either liberal bias or out right stupidity. For example remember the picture of the immigrant children asleep in the cage and the media try to tie it to trump. That pic. was taken during Obama term. How about the fish feeding a " scandal "in china, the media lied about that also. There is so many lies said about trump that it's hard to keep up with them all. The ironic thing is that you liberal pundits have mis-stated the truth so much that if trump did do something terrible no one would believe it. It's like a live episode of " the sky is falling" . Give it up you chicken littles.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 06/02/18 04:54 PM

I can tell you have a very one-sided point of view about the economics. I think you're mostly wrong, but the American economy IS probably the MOST difficult thing to understand of everything voters need to make decisions about.

For example, during the entire time Republicans were in charge of the government, in the eighties, nineties, and again in this century, I never got a raise. And several times, the "loosening" of restrictions and regulations that the GOP is so fond of, seems to have resulted in an economic mess several times.

What makes it tricky to know, is that economic decisions made by the government don't EVER affect anything instantly. I got my last two raises during the end of, and shortly after the end of the two Obama administrations. I almost had total personal economic collapse, due to the incredible mess left by Bush the Second.

If you want to pretend that the Republicans weren't responsible for the messes that came at the end of EVERY two term control by the GOP, then you can't logically pretend that the beginning of the boom we are in, which started during the Obama years, is somehow unrelated to Democratic leadership.

Now. I personally don't think EITHER party is really intelligent as a group, especially when it comes to economics. Both have some rather idiotic ideas.

As to the "blue wave," I'm not personally expecting anything, but not because the GOP is doing anything at all to deserve to be returned to further control. Frankly, I am certain that a lot of what they are doing right now, is AGAIN going to put the US economy into the ditch AGAIN.

However, since economies always move so slowly that they APPEAR to be good when a bad leadership is in place, and vice versa, I don't expect the economy to tank until AFTER the mid terms, and maybe not until after the next Presidential election. Just due to timing.

Overall, the main theme I see right now, is that the Democrats are copying the Republicans of the last decades. That is, instead of proposing ANYTHING to do differently, instead of showing actual leadership, they seem to be counting on the incredible corruption and lies of the Trump administration to cause voters to vote against the GOP.

That doesn't work. It didn't work for the Republicans back in the nineties, and I can't see it happening now for the Dems, especially since they aren't making any concerted effort to point out the non-stop lies of the Trump people.

Bottom line, if you want to lead, you need to actually try to lead. Democrats aren't trying to lead right now. Republicans aren't either, but since they are IN power, they can get away with continuing to sit on their hands about health care, and all the other major concerns they believe in doing nothing about.

Unless we start seeing some serious new campaigning from the Dems, I'm expecting overall, to see most of whoever is in Congress now, to be sent back.

lol , spin it any way you want to , but in the end we can agree that republicans are in a good place to win seats. You got to love it when everything you do is exactly opposite of what the " experts" think you should do and you still come out winning. MAGA!

Workin4it's photo
Sat 06/02/18 02:33 PM
Edited by Workin4it on Sat 06/02/18 02:34 PM
Life.. W/ Eddie Murphy or midnight run w/ Robert Dinero . Both very funny

Workin4it's photo
Sat 06/02/18 01:01 PM

the blue wave they are counting on May not happen.

But it "may" actually happen.
I wonder what is more powerful, the reality of the economy, or the unreality of social media.

we have a president that understands how a free market system works

IMO not really.
IMO we have a president that understands how government can influence markets because he's worked in government influenced markets.
He used to be a Clinton supporter. He was a supporter of whatever politician he thought would help promote his bottom line, and probably his fame.

With the unemployment rate at it's lowest in twenty years or so...

Unfortunately, I kinda agree with the headlines regarding Nancy Pelosi's statements. The statistics may not be the best picture.
Government statistics have been massaged and abused, especially under Obama (e.g. double seasonal adjustments). GIGO.
I don't see where Trump sent a memo saying "okay, fix the measuring tools you guys have been abusing for the past 8 years to more accurately reflect the reality."

unemployment rate at it's lowest in twenty years or so...3.8%. Compare that to the 8 or 9% of the Obama years

People leaving the labor force have also been increasing.
There's still massive underemployment.
And most Americans are still living paycheck to paycheck.
With 10,000 Americans retiring every day, living paycheck to paycheck doesn't really help prepare for retirement.
That means more people depending solely on social security.
That means more workers being necessary to support recipients.
The labor force in terms of retiree's and replacements is shrinking.
We're already 20 trillion in debt.
Paycheck to paycheck living, an increasing demand on government money, massive underemployment, a shrinking labor force.
Oh, but unemployment is going down so everything is rosy?

Along with the potential of ending the Korean nuclear nightmare.

That presumes it was real and not just posturing by North Korea.
What is North Korea getting? It's a craphole country that's being afforded significant status. Meeting with the president, a summit, headlines, being taken seriously.
If the "nightmare" ends it's not going to be because of leadership, but whatever North Korea can get out of the U.S.
Just like it's done before.
Nothing is going to change.
The nightmare is not going to end, at best you'll just be told it's turning into a pleasant dream.
Why would North Korea get rid of its nuclear weapons (and not just hide them better?) when it's getting so much cache and relevance out of them?

with the commitment to secure our borders and get rid of the ms13 animals trump and the republicans will fair well in November,

According to news reports, border crossings are still at all time highs, despite increased enforcement.
If under Obama 10K people came over and 2K were deported, and under Trump 15K people came over and 5K were deported, that means (at least according to some of the media and how they report) Trump is being "harder" on "illegal immigrants, and providing a "safer" border, but which ultimately doesn't mean much.
Commitments don't mean crap without actual results, that are meaningful, and can actually be trusted.

Talk is cheap. IMO that's all you'll get from any politician or the media anymore. Just talk to massage emotions, while nothing changes, or at best get worse.

I look for the republicans to have a bigger majority in the senate and the house of reps.

I find it doesn't matter. Republican or Democrat.
The people that actually make a difference are the individuals in a community, influencing that local community.
The federal government anymore simply gets in the way of people that actually want to do something, keeping them from doing anything, primarily because the whiners can whine about racism and bigotry and injustice and whatever to bring the weight of government down on them.

Don't forget about the whiners that see good things happening but have to put a negative spin on it to make it look like it will probally fail. Lol... N Korea is broke, people are starving, how Long do you think people will put up with that before revolting. Kim kings only options are continue with nuclear weapons and the sanctions that go with them or they can give up nukes, unify w/ SKorea, and become a world player. The n. Koreans would have food, modern technology, and healthy happy lives , at least better than now. So yes I see a lot of hope in the summit.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 06/02/18 08:09 AM
For the democrats , it may be a hard pill to swallow but it looks as if the blue wave they are counting on May not happen. With the job wrecking regulations and restrictions put in place by Obama the economy could grow at a snails pace at best. That's like paying only the minimum amount due on your credit card each month, you will never get ahead that way.now we have a president that understands how a free market system works so he removes the crippling regs. and the economy can now grow at the pace that is natural . With the unemployment rate at it's lowest in twenty years or so...3.8%. Compare that to the 8 or 9% of the Obama years. Well there's not much comparison . Along with the potential of ending the Korean nuclear nightmare. And with the commitment to secure our borders and get rid of the ms13 animals trump and the republicans will fair well in November, I can't say that for the liberal democrats. I look for the republicans to have a bigger majority in the senate and the house of reps.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25