Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Fri 02/16/18 10:40 AM

Holder didn't do anything others before him didn't also do, others who would still have had the support of their supporters. Scandals can be made of anything when people are not held to consistency or facts.
except for the fact they are so bad at what they did kind of like dumb and dumber . Typical democratic master plan. Duhhh.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 02/16/18 10:12 AM
To me this is what I call a mongrolization of humans. I hope the good lord comes back before that can happen. But I think that will never happen, humans will never out smart nature. Nature is a powerful force.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 02/16/18 09:58 AM

I can't believe people still fall for the liberal lies... But then again, libs aren't the sharpest cookie in the lamp...
No problem as they only have to be smarter than retarded conservative cookies.
So much for political correctness on the liberal front. The only " retarded" mentally challenged thinking I see are the lame immature tactics used by the democrats to try to deceive the people of the undisputed facts of the DACA fiasco or the false info they are putting out there concerning the FISA memo. Facts are facts no matter how you interpret it.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 02/16/18 06:47 AM

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/15/steve-bannon-scripted-questions-russia-probe-414755

Former adviser Steve Bannon answered questions about Russian election interference before the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday — but only ones "scripted" for him in advance by White House officials, according to committee members.

The ousted former political strategist to President Donald Trump appeared on Capitol Hill after multiple interviews with special counsel Robert Mueller in recent days, according to a source close to Bannon who confirmed an NBC News report. Both Mueller and the House Intelligence Committee are investigating whether the Kremlin might have influenced or colluded with Trump's campaign.

During a closed-door meeting with the House Intelligence Committee that lasted nearly four hours, Bannon refused to answer any questions beyond 25 that had been pre-screened by the White House, senior Republican and Democratic committee members said. Rep. Adam Schiff, the committee's top Democrat, suggested those questions were so narrowly drawn that they appeared intended to mislead lawmakers.

"There were questions along the lines of ‘Did you ever meet with X?’ And because the question had been written by the White House the answer was invariably ‘No,'" Schiff said. "When we asked the question, ‘Did you talk with ‘X?,' the answer was yes."

The most reliable politics newsletter.
Sign up for POLITICO Playbook and get the latest news, every morning — in your inbox.

Email
Your email…
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from POLITICO. You can unsubscribe at any time.

But when committee members asked for details, Bannon said the White House instructed him to invoke executive privilege on Trump's behalf. Executive privilege is a legal claim the president can use to protect conversations from scrutiny by other branches of government.

That left even senior committee Republicans unhappy. Rep. Mike Conaway of Texas, the Republican who leads the panel's Russia investigation, said he would discuss with House Speaker Paul Ryan whether to seek contempt charges against Bannon, who was Trump's chief strategist until he departed the White House last August.

A White House official said the complaints from Republicans and Democrats on the panel ring hollow. The 25 questions that Bannon was authorized to answer, this official said, were the product of weeks of negotiations between White House counsel and House Intelligence Committee staff members both parties. Lawmakers on the panel were aware of, and had agreed to, the parameters of Bannon's testimony, the official said.

The official added that the White House would respond if the committee pursues a contempt citation.

In a visit to the House panel last month, Bannon made clear he would not discuss his time on the post-election transition team — which investigators are probing for potential contacts between Trump allies and Russian government officials — nor his tenure in the White House, during which Trump took actions that many Democrats believe may constitute obstruction of justice.

Conaway described "a little frustration" among committee members and said he intends to review the mechanics of a contempt citation, including whether it will require the committee to vote or can simply be raised on the House floor.

"Contempt is a big deal and I don’t have unilateral control over that conversation," he said.

Ryan's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Schiff raised what he described as another potential conflict: Bannon's attorney William Burck also represents White House counsel Don McGahn, whose office advised the House on what questions Bannon would be able to answer. He said he has question about "counsel advising one witness based on instructions from another client."

it sounds like he chose the typical liberal stance like Lois Lerner, Hillary Clinton, uma abidean, and many others who plead the 5th, or don't recall. But the liberals never question it when one if their own.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 02/15/18 02:18 PM

WHY? aren't our master legislators Like Nancy & Chuck addressing armed guards in schools. Only seems logical. Give veterans a job protecting our children. Could only help. 18 school shootings so far this year. It happening at an alarming rate and it's sad, but I don't see an end to it with the amount of people inhabiting the earth at the rate it's going, and the mindset and mentality of society today. People need to vote for a better cause and those overbaring libtarded ones aren't making things any better in America.
The reason Nancy andChuck aren't talking about armed guards ? Because they know it would stop a lot of the assaults on our school children, and with it's success it would not look good for their ultimate goal of banning guns in the us. So far I see no history of police envolvment or violent episodes, other than a few posts on Facebook or some crazy macho remarks there wasn't enough eveidence to hold him for evaluation. No new gun law would have prevented this tragedy.... Maybe if the news stations wouldn't sensationalize it for 2or 3 days like it was a mini series . I think some people see the drumming of facts and non facts and think" I could do even worse damage " and act on it. I know we all need to know what happend and how it happend but no need to give it this much airtime.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 02/12/18 09:27 AM

Across the border here in Cd Juarez....a hospital just "threw away an old Xray machine fro the 70s...

Well a family of junkers thought...awsome! Lots of metal to sell...
Within 1 month of cracking open the radioactive core....Blue isotope...the children started puting the blue poweder in their face an hands...glows in the dark you know..
The entire family died of acute radiation poisoning....
So sad that Mexico has no understanding of how dangerous radiation is....

i'd like to ask if this story is the account about a man in
Juarez who later became known as "El Cobalto" ??
No it's El-Cobong that guitar playing horse

Workin4it's photo
Sun 02/04/18 08:06 AM
I really hope this is a honest and non-bias investigation , but they don't call them Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary for nothing. But it does look like Trump knows how to clean the swamp without drawing a lot of attention.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 02/03/18 06:04 PM
A fool and his money are soon parted! .. It's that common sense thing I keep talking about. Why would anybody with a brain invest a single cent in that zoo of misfits they call the DNC.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 02/03/18 05:39 PM
Between the these corrupt FBI agents, and the corruption from the Loretta lynch justice dept. and throw in the blow hard pundents at cnn, msnbc, nytimes plus the dilusional deadbeats like pelosi, waters, shiff, shumer, and so many others , they remind me of KAYOS that inept anti-government group on that old sitcom Get Smart . A bunch of bumbling fools trying to rig a election . But to their dismay the only thing they accomplish is to leave tracks and clues leading the bloodhounds to their own incompitence and wrong doing. These folks should pull jail time unless we still have firing squads. We will see what happens now that the cat is out of the bag. But the one thing we can learn from all this... Thanks to trump and his popularity we now know how little integrity and lack of carricter the Obama administration ever had and now we can clean the scum out of our government. Part of making America great again.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 02/02/18 11:52 AM
I'll try to keep this shorter than 20,000 words like the previous post. .,the homeless in this country. I'm not talking about those able bodied who refuse to work . I'm talking about the elderly, or anybody that honestly can't do for themselves. Instead of the silly things our government spends our money on like shrimp on treadmills( that's true) to some needless grants , even some programs designed to help protect us from everyday items .(FDA,EPA, etc. ) plenty of room to stream line. Build moderate homes spread out in cities not craned together like low income housing. They could be small 1 bedrooms to big enough for a family.anything that would shelter them. Putting 200 or. So homeless people that have nothing. Putting them together is a situation for violence.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 02/01/18 08:23 AM

I always agree to disagree.

I don't particularly love it when emotional appeal type words like 'job growth' are thrown around without data or clarification ... and people believe rhetoric about 'liberals' on welfare as if conservatives are not on welfare ...
I didn't say all recipients are liberal, I was talking about when democrats are in power the welfare costs go up immensely . The republicans like to keep control of so it's not easily abused. ... During the Obama administration had very slow job growth , slow recovery on the economy. Not much incentive to invest in the business, housing or any other market. Now with someone in office that understands how business works we can come back at a faster pace than even the experts thought would be possible. If you follow common sense rules things usually work out the way you want them to.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 01/31/18 07:59 PM
Nice try MsH. I know you won't give up that easy. For now we can agree to disagree.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 01/31/18 07:55 PM

lol. ...ok... everything good/republican, anything wrong/ democrat

got it.
lol , alright we've converted one. Next!

Workin4it's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:37 PM

maybe because its like bragging about the sun coming up, it was gonna happen anyway being that it was ALREADY Dropping and all ... and therefore not REALLY Much to do with the current administration.

the creation of new jobs, companies investing in new machinery an equipment. mfg. Companies coming BACK to the U.S. Companies hiring more people due to tax breaks. Companies giving across the board bonuses

and that was gonna happen anyway?.... how was that going to happen anyway?

what is "and all"?

the rate was gonna DROP anyway

since 2014 it has been dropping ALREADY

jan-dec 2014 12.1-10.6 percent ( 1.5 percent drop)
jan-dec 2015 10.4-8.5 ( 1.9 percent drop)
jan-dec 2016 8.9-7.9 (1.0 percent drop)

jan-dec 2017 7.8-6.8 (1 pecent drop)

the rate HAS BEEN Droping at least one percent a year BEFORE TRUNP

Since Trump, that rate has not CHANGED or improved.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

maybe he can get credit for not making it worse? But for making it better, no.
first of all people, this is why you shouldn't smoke crack! The main reason is because Trump removed the regulations and restraints obama put in place to slow our economy down , therefore making more people dependent on government help. That way little by little they would gain control of these individuals. This is all in the book by that piece of you know what George Sorros . But they lost and it's a new era, get use to the idea that the liberal sludge we have been mucking thru is on it's way out. Thank you President Trump.

what does crack have to do with clear numbers or the Black Unemployment rate declining? Trumps first budget began OCTOBER of 2017. Unemployment rates until that time are still under OBAMAS plans and they have BEEN declining by at least one percent a year since then.2014, under OBama.

Since Trump took office that trend has not INCREASED, meaning Trump is illogically taking credit for what was happening before he had any role to play in it.

Bush was anti regulation and unemployment still went up, so that correlation is not really consistent and reliable either.

Repeating the same talking point over and over doesn't mean it's true it just means you repeate things..

I agree. Too bad so many believe empty slogans and whatever Trump claims are the only 'truth' and that data and facts are only 'talking points'.

Actually you could say the economy really took off the day after the election when small business and corporations would have a president that was for pro growth of private enterprise and removing the shackles that hinder business growth and less interested in growing government and telling people how they will run there company's. Not really that hard to understand . The reason the economy went south for Bush was because the majority of congress was democrats and their policies were what they were during the first two years of Obamas administration .

Workin4it's photo
Wed 01/31/18 05:33 PM

maybe because its like bragging about the sun coming up, it was gonna happen anyway being that it was ALREADY Dropping and all ... and therefore not REALLY Much to do with the current administration.

the creation of new jobs, companies investing in new machinery an equipment. mfg. Companies coming BACK to the U.S. Companies hiring more people due to tax breaks. Companies giving across the board bonuses

what is "and all"?

first of all people, this is why you shouldn't smoke crack! The main reason is because Trump removed the regulations and restraints obama put in place to slow our economy down , therefore making more people dependent on government help. That way little by little they would gain control of these individuals. This is all in the book by that piece of you know what George Sorros . But they lost and it's a new era, get use to the idea that the liberal sludge we have been mucking thru is on it's way out. Thank you President Trump.

what does crack have to do with clear numbers or the Black Unemployment rate declining? Trumps first budget began OCTOBER of 2017. Unemployment rates until that time are still under OBAMAS plans and they have BEEN declining by at least one percent a year since then.2014, under OBama.

Since Trump took office that trend has not INCREASED, meaning Trump is illogically taking credit for what was happening before he had any role to play in it.

Bush was anti regulation and unemployment still went up, so that correlation is not really consistent and reliable either.

Repeating the same talking point over and over doesn't mean it's true it just means you repeate things..

Workin4it's photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:58 PM

what is "and all"?

Workin4it's photo
Wed 01/31/18 11:24 AM

my *old fogey* Mom and Dad wouldn't let me watch it
on our big-screen TV, so i had to livestream to my
laptop in my room...i guess i didn't get counted in
the Neilson's....isn't technology great now
?? How old are you and why are you still living w/ mommy and daddy. Your screen pic makes you look at least 30.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:04 PM

CBS News Live
State of the Union by POTUS

Good Job!
Good job indeed. This should have been a bi-partisan , coming together speech. But it failed on behalf of the liberal democrats. The president spoke of the lowest unemployment of African Americans, a good thing, right? Not for the democrat side of congress. Well what about reducing the cost of prescription drugs? Not supported by the Dems. How about better care for our veterans. No, the dems didn't like that either. More money in everyone's pocket? No, they hated that one to. How about America first and protecting our country from terrorists. They didn't stand in support of that either. So I'm wondering what they do support, besides abortions, free heroine give aways, illegal immigrants .and massive welfare.? Do they stand for anything beneficiary to our country?

Workin4it's photo
Tue 01/30/18 06:42 PM
I would like to add another nominee to this coveted award. ..that nominee is the democrats that had enough integrity to go to the SOTU address . They hate everything and support nothing. If you agree with what the president says you show support w/ applause. They sit on their hands about the great job our military is doing. They sit when talk of tax cuts to everybody, they sit on topic of low unemployment, for all races. They sit on topic of better care for our vets. It seems they thrive on taking the low road no matter what. They truly deserve the disrespect they have earned.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 01/29/18 07:20 PM

whoa
typical response when you can't argue with the point just made.