Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Wed 07/25/18 10:00 AM

Well that sounds nice but you cant fix a country when

1) You have a war on drugs

2) you have governments that don't understand the power of free markets

3) you have businesses that hire illegals that are only fined if they are caught

Even if you build the wall people will still come over.

I like what Canada does and this is why we don't have that problem, we have other problems like Deportees once they are deported are flying or boating to Mexico and the treks through the United States to then sneaks into Canada whether it through B.C/Washington, North Dakota to Manitoba or Vermont to Quebec.

Most of them end up in Toronto, Hamilton or Montreal and they are criminals.

the one thing Canada does right is Illegals cannot get HealthCare card, Drivers license or a temporary SIN card, you call it Social security card there and they cannot get welfare directly.

The problem with Mexico is you have a large portion of the population that is illiterate and uneducated and they have a disadvantage, The Mexican government is having a hard time with them and some of them are easy pickins for the drug cartels.

I compare it to African americans before Civil rights came it, how they were treated as second class citizens , and look how long it took before some of the blacks in America rose up and became prosperous, its going to take something like that to help the poor in Mexico and other places.

If the U.S. Canadian, Mexico, Colombian and other countries are interested in fixing the problem, eliminating the war on drugs is a good start.

But those countries need a system in place to help the underprivileged and welfare isn't the answer.

And American authorities have to use draconian measures against businesses that hire illegals and landlords who houses them.

No more welfare and generous supplementary programs to help them out, if you don't make it hard for them why would they stop coming?

There are ways to change traditional government policy's , with a little pressure from the right sources on the right officials could cause change , probally for the better cause it can't get much worse. Maybe if enough people started protesting the couruption. it has happened in poorer countries .

Workin4it's photo
Wed 07/25/18 09:29 AM

Its 2018.
The United States is a world power and a nation of educated, 1st world people.
The fix for illegal aliens entering our country is not a wall or tighter borders.
The fix, the real fix, is to remove the reason why people would want to illegally enter.

Think about it for a minute.

Why do people try to come to the United States from Mexico illegally?
We don't have that issue at our Canadian border.

As a 1st world power we have the intelligence and the resources to help Mexico also become a 1st world power. What keeps Mexico from attaining that status?
Corruption.

There are entities in Mexico that want to end corruption. They want to end cartel power and remove the oppression from their country.
The United States has this war on drugs thing going but its the most ineffective war ever fought.
This is because there are limits to how it must be fought. There is corrupt people in power in Mexico that prevents doing what needs to be done.

We have the ability to work with the Mexican government to end the cartels and the oppression by corruption in Mexico but we don't.
To remove the illegal immigration problem the fix is to cause the people not to want to or need to leave their country in search of a better life.
Bring Mexico to 1st world status.
Then Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia and right on down the continent.
Go in and permanently remove the oppression. Eliminate the cartels and warmongers. Establish national pride in the people for their own home country and they won't want to come to the United States for a better life.

Canada and USA help Mexico fix Mexico.
Canada, USA and Mexico help Guatemala fix Guatemala and so on.
It could be done. Yes, warmongers and cartels would die. Oppressive regimes would be toppled and a lot of people would have to be jailed or eliminated but it could be done.

Why are cartels still in power in Mexico?
Because it is more profitable to allow them power and influence.
The DEA needs drugs in the USA. They Want drugs in the USA.

Remove the reason why someone would want to escape their country and you significantly reduce the number of illegal immigrants seeking a better life. End 3rd world oppression and people won't have a reason to leave their country.
Few 1st world immigrants are illegal.
Everything you just said... Ditto, I've been screaming this for years. Make Mexico great and North America as a whole would be befit greatly.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 07/23/18 06:39 PM

Thats easy actually. Along with the job title/position will come the description of required clearance. Whatever job clearance is required in THEIR position to do THEIR job should be provided.

Except that they no longer have those jobs.

then I dont personally see why they need the clearance or ANY other person not in a clearance job needs clearance.

But then again, I dont know completely the precedent or the reasons people may retain those clearances and Im wondering why it would not just be a standard rule for ANYONE not in a clearance position, as opposed to just isolated or singled out individuals.

I wonder if its just another juicy tidbit our POTUS likes to dabble in to keep the masses rooting for him, because it makes sense that if this is the precedent, that clearances be revoked when someone leaves, it would already have happened and would be a non issue. I always have to wonder until I research because the POTUS has been known to throw things out as fact or issue even though he doesnt really know if they are.

the reason I heard they still keep their clearance is to help in transition of officials or to provide past details on matters concerning individuals or events.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 07/23/18 05:40 PM
I heard President Trump is thinking about revoking the security clearance of several former hi level officials that were appointed by obama . These officials have been caught lying to congress or worse yet, to the American public. I wonder why they still have the right to see top secret info and they don't even work for the government" officially that is" anymore. These people are John Brennan James Comey , Susan Rice, James Clapper , and former FBI director Macabe. Somewhere on video you can find where these people lied over and over. I think it's long overdue for these folks to lose their government privledge . If this is done than I think it will be a good start on revealing and removing the deep state.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 07/22/18 07:31 AM
To be called water craft is a joke. Duck boats are nothing more than a bus with a hull. They don't have the power of a boat to get them out of danger if a sudden storm appears. They also lack the maneuverability and boyency to handle open water and waves that can arise in a moments notice.They should be outlawed

Workin4it's photo
Fri 07/20/18 03:55 PM

Trump is donating his salary back to the people. Imagine if all the politicians did that. I bet Obama won't give up his retirement. Clinton's either.

trump is ALSO gaining A LOT MORE than his salary that he is 'donating' [and,claiming as a tax deduction!] on things like all of the MILLIONS of tax dollars that trump is making us spend to house him,and,and all of his hundreds of security personnel at his hotels,and resorts,like mara lago that he INSISTS on staying at.
[at FULL PRICE]

if trump is so 'altruistic' why doesn't he donate all of THOSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS back,as well,instead of fleecing the government[and US] out of?

if trump is so 'altruistic',why do all of the bills and tax breaks ta he tries to pass always benefit HIM,HIS BUSINESSES,HIS FAMILY,and BILLIONAIRE CRONIES,while they leave US holding the bag,and paying for them?

I would pay $400,000 a year to be able to gain MILLIONS of dollars,too!!
[ESPECIALLY if I was going to be able to claim it on my taxes as a charitable contribution,and get it all back!!]

wouldn't you?

yes I would, because I'm not a fool with my money. All of his financial dealings are legal. So because he holds a government job he should be limited on trying to succeed in his private business. Only a fool throws money away to create a false image of himself. At least he won't try to steal the furniture out of the whitehouse when his second term is up like the Clinton's did.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 07/19/18 05:30 PM

would or wouldn't ????

grab women by the *****
call McCain a coward
insult gold star parents
mock a handicapped person
undermine the freedom of the press
consider the good neo-nazi people
malign his own intelligence community
drop sanctions on russia... et cetera

more clarification, please

grab women by the *****

Hmmm.. that's not good.

but lets not throw stones..

I clearly remember Clinton getting a bl*wj*b in the oval office. Then trying to lie his way out of it.

Now...that's bad

::smile: :thumbsup:

clinton might have gotten a B.J. in the oval office,but at least he didnt sell out his country,and put the false statements of putin/russia above ALL of the intelligence services of his own country.

there is A BIG difference in being a philanderer,and a traitor,but i can understand how a trump supporter would try to use it to excuse THEIR OWN misguided hero worship of someone who should be shunned for the good of all mankind because they are too chicken**t to own the evil that their hero worship is responsible for,cuz if they DIDNT,then they would have to accept the responsibility for the things that they have allowed to happen.
. Would or would not support: Lowest unemployment numbers in many years.
Largest tax breaks in years.
Biggest rise in stock market in years.
Noko hasn't threatend us since Trump called his bluff.
Increase in military spending for our defense.
Jobs returning to United States .
Less people entering our country illegally .
The release of Americans imprisoned in foreign country's .
Nominating people for the Supreme Court that will rule by our constitution and not by thier own ideals.
Trying to trying to find common values with our advasaries instead of war.
If you can't support these things than you should probally question your loyalty or love of the country you live in.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 07/19/18 09:27 AM

I am calling 'president' donald trump 'treasonous' because he is attempting to protect a foreign power who has technically commited an act of war against his own country,instead of doing his job and making sure that they are held accountable for it,and making sure that it doesn't happen again.

it is HIS JOB to take the side of the united states,and defend this country against ALL ENEMIES,BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!!

so,technically,i believe that what he has done/is doing DOES qualify as 'treason',cuz if a SOLDIER did what he is doing,then they would DEFINITELY be charged with treason under the Uniform Code of Military Justice,and,technically,he IS a member of he military,since he is the 'commander-in-chief' of it,so THAT is the code of rules that he must follow,not JUST the constitution!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UCMJ Article 104: Aiding the Enemy "

" A service member of the United States armed forces who supplies aid to an enemy of the state in the form of arms, ammunition, supplies, money or intelligence; or any service member who knowingly protects or communicates with the enemy may be charged under Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Article 104 is considered an act of treason by the United States government. And like all acts of treason, the penalties are severe. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there it is in black&white...
[if you don't believe me,look it up yourself!!]

article 104 0f the uniform code of military justice,which as commander-in-chief,'president' trump falls under it rule...

and he is knowingly protecting Vladimir putin/russia,so....

I believe that what Donald trump has done qualifies as TREASON,no matter how badly his supporters try to deny it!!

too bad that he was elected 'president',and is 'commander-in-chief of the entire U.S. military,or else he would just be an ordinary citizen and wouldn't be subject to be tried under the rules of the UCMJ.

but,he is,so...

technically,he IS a traitor!

can you show me a when we declared a act of war with Russia, I don't think you know what your talking about aay! And I guess when Obama said to medevev to wait till after his re-election that he'd have more flexibility ! Treasonous, Treasonous. And Traitor Hillary giving the same guy American innovation , remember that stupid reset button, that was American made reset button. Treasonous ,Treasonous. Lol give me a break. But Obama likes traitors remember the trade for a traitor bergdaw

Politicians DO have more flexibility after they have been elected. That is simply fact. No mention of what he would do, so its not close to treason.

yea, I know that, I was using sarcasm to make my point, and what Trump did was not even close to treason. In the first place how can he be an enemy if not at war. So I guess talking to China's leader would be treasonOr Assad or Kim Jung . What are you guys smoking in your liberal fan club?

Workin4it's photo
Thu 07/19/18 07:11 AM

I am calling 'president' donald trump 'treasonous' because he is attempting to protect a foreign power who has technically commited an act of war against his own country,instead of doing his job and making sure that they are held accountable for it,and making sure that it doesn't happen again.

it is HIS JOB to take the side of the united states,and defend this country against ALL ENEMIES,BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!!

so,technically,i believe that what he has done/is doing DOES qualify as 'treason',cuz if a SOLDIER did what he is doing,then they would DEFINITELY be charged with treason under the Uniform Code of Military Justice,and,technically,he IS a member of he military,since he is the 'commander-in-chief' of it,so THAT is the code of rules that he must follow,not JUST the constitution!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UCMJ Article 104: Aiding the Enemy "

" A service member of the United States armed forces who supplies aid to an enemy of the state in the form of arms, ammunition, supplies, money or intelligence; or any service member who knowingly protects or communicates with the enemy may be charged under Article 104 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Article 104 is considered an act of treason by the United States government. And like all acts of treason, the penalties are severe. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there it is in black&white...
[if you don't believe me,look it up yourself!!]

article 104 0f the uniform code of military justice,which as commander-in-chief,'president' trump falls under it rule...

and he is knowingly protecting Vladimir putin/russia,so....

I believe that what Donald trump has done qualifies as TREASON,no matter how badly his supporters try to deny it!!

too bad that he was elected 'president',and is 'commander-in-chief of the entire U.S. military,or else he would just be an ordinary citizen and wouldn't be subject to be tried under the rules of the UCMJ.

but,he is,so...

technically,he IS a traitor!

can you show me a when we declared a act of war with Russia, I don't think you know what your talking about aay! And I guess when Obama said to medevev to wait till after his re-election that he'd have more flexibility ! Treasonous, Treasonous. And Traitor Hillary giving the same guy American innovation , remember that stupid reset button, that was American made reset button. Treasonous ,Treasonous. Lol give me a break. But Obama likes traitors remember the trade for a traitor bergdaw

Workin4it's photo
Thu 07/19/18 03:22 AM

umm, so OBama put a defense into the Ukraine to protect it from Russia because he was an ALLY to Russia and he was letting Ukraine get attacked?

How is it those three statements don't seem like they can all be true simultaneously?

no, trump put missles in Ukraine , Obama didn't do anything but watch Russia invade ukrane

Workin4it's photo
Wed 07/18/18 05:44 PM

does anybody ACTUALLY believe his pathetic excuse that he SHOULD HAVE said WOULDNT instead of WOULD,when he was kissing putin's butt on camera??

because I think that the fact that he actually thinks that anybody is stupid enough to believe THAT excuse is just as insulting as his traitorous remarks were!!

A drowning person will reach for anything or anyone to stay alive.

Trumpanzees felt safe when they could say, "He was joking.." or "He said that, but didn't really mean that.."

Now Donn'y out of the closet. He's rubbing the planet's face into the fact that he is, and proud to be, a Russian "asset" The Trumpanzees are in shock, drowning, and totally in denial.

I don't know if they're accomplices "after the fact", but a small part of me wonders if the label of "treasonous" can be laid on them. Since Guyana, I've never been surprised at the lengths cult members will go to, to defend their master.

The Trumpanzees are drowning, and they know it.
Trump a Russian asset? Who was it that gave up 20%of our uranium to Russia , it was Hillary and Obama , not Trump. Who put a middle defense system inthe Ukraine to help protect them from Russia ? It was Trump not Obama . Obama was the one that let Russia invade the Ukraine . Proud Americans that see clearly what is really going on aren't listening any more.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 07/17/18 08:46 PM

She is Crazy demented lunatic that hates whitey, it's very obvious to make that judgement if you ever watched her rant and rave. Bla bla bla impeach, impeach , impeach. Please hook your wagons to that old plow horse to get you in the White House .

is this not the same type of judgment often complained about when people called Anti Obama folks racist?

Not approving of Trump as POTUS can come from plenty of reasons BESIDES racism.
you are 100% right msharmony, but her past history and the way she expresses her hate for trump or his supporters makes me question her as a person, not her position.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 07/17/18 08:05 PM

What did Trump say? I don't believe everything they say either. I did see the Russian woman who was arrested. It's clearly her that makes up republicans want to keep our guns. :thinking: It's all Russia's fault that Hillary isn't president. :wink:

LMAO!!!!
this sure sounds like anther case of "i cant rationally defend trump on this matter,so I will just bring up Hillary,or Obama,because that is the only way I know how to argue!!" to me if I have EVER seen one!!

trump supporters are sure one-trick-ponies,arent they? asleep
i think your confusing the 2 party's . It seems the dems. Are the 1 trick ponies with there same old stale talking point. He's racist he's a homophobe he's worse than 9/11 he's worse than Pearl Harbor . How long will you keep playing that same old losing strategy .

Workin4it's photo
Tue 07/17/18 06:55 PM
Besides what he said at the summit" I see no reason why it would be Russia" , now he says he meant to say " I see no reason why it wouldn't be Russia". Trump has said many times that he believes Russia interfered in 2016 election. He even put sanctions on them in October of 2017 just for those reasons . Trump has been tougher on Russia than Obama ever did in 8 years. And remember all this happened under Obamas watch and even though he knew they were hacking the DNC servers he did nothing about it except tell them to " cut it out " ooohhhh so tough. It might be that since Putin Denys it, why sit there and be like yes you did , no I didn't , yes you did , no I didn't . That won't get you anywhere and the whole reason for summits is to try to get along. A new Cold War is not a good thing. So let's not act like it's the end of the world. Hell even Obama tried to interfere with Israel s election in 2012.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 07/17/18 04:33 PM

Actually it proves it perfectly. Any trump supporters giving ANY credit to Obama or vice versa?

no.
you mean like" you can keep your doctor, no we don't support that lie.or do you mean when he told joe the plumber he should give away part of his pay to someone that won't work, no we think able bodied people should earn their way. Or maybe you mean when Obama let Asad use chemical weapons on his people after he said that was a red line, no thanks we like or leaders to have a backbone. How about all the regulations he put in place to make it near impossible for a small business to grow. No we want folks to have jobs. Obama slammed cops a number of times. We like to have our law enforced.open borders ? Not for us. I can't speak for others but I can't think of one thing Obama did that I or millions of others can support.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 07/16/18 09:27 AM

I find hypocrisy in the area of politics (constituents AND candidates) is as American as apple pie.

but at least Obama didn't undermine the intelligence community by undercutting their investigations the whole way or calling them 'fake news'.
because his predecessor didn't infiltrate and spy on his campaign , like Obama did to President Trumps campaign.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 07/16/18 04:51 AM

This is not a reflection on the south in whole.. at all

but

I have been to the south many times, and many times as soon as I say a few words some don't like me.. why.. because the northern accent. They don't know the first thing about me.. but they don't like what they hear.

Not all of them.. at all... but it does happen
it's the same up north, some are rude a**holes not all but some

Workin4it's photo
Sun 07/15/18 04:01 PM

How come that people in the North of the USA think so differently from people in the South of the USA?
It really seems like two different worlds.

The South seems to hang onto traditional values, is more conservative,... while the North seems to look at things from a global point of view, rather than from a religious point of view.

I mean, take bathroom bills for example. Bathroom bills were only a discussion topic in the Southern states like North and South Carolina, Missouri, Massachussets. But not in Northern states like New-York for example?

How come that there is such a huge discrepancy between the North and the South regarding way of life, way of thinking,... ?

Also religion, why is the North of the USA less vocal about religious preferences, religious values, religious morals,..?

Does the fact that there is such a huge discrepancy between North and South, influence people in their decisions about where they want to live?

Also, is it unheard of for someone to be democrat but befriend someone who is republican, in the USA?

Is the North of the US safer to live in for LGBT people than the South of the US?

Can someone be a conservative living in the South and still support gay people, lesbian people and trans people or are those two mutually exclusive?

Would love to hear some explanations regarding these questions as it is difficult to understand for someone who is not American.
Please be respectful and don’t attack others when explaining. I would like to understand the reasons why, no condemning or things like that, rather looking for as much objectivity as possible.

Thanks.
Elissa

I think one of the reasons is population of areas. Down here in the south we don't have cities w/ millions of people, more people equals less space, crowded freeways , long waits for food and fun. Here in the south we drive, no running to flag a taxi to get whatever you need. Good weather, lots of space for outdoor activities, camping fishing hiking. Cheaper living conditions and cheaper property values not cheap but cheaper as in not way overpriced. More value for family and friends here.and Our faith in The Lord. All these things lead to a more laid back life style, less stress less headaches . As far as supporting LGBT people, why do we have to support them? Can't we just let you be and niether support or bash. Why are we called homophobes because we don't hold signs or march in your parade. Just my 2 cents worth.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 07/15/18 06:37 AM

Trump has behaved himself in a very rude way by not respecting the protocal of the British royals. He walked in front of the Queen. Normally she is the one who leads. Very bad publicity for the USA. The other 12 presidents she met followed the protocol, but not Trump.

I saw that too. He a;so refused to bow.

And then people wonder why no one can stand the pu$$y grabber in chief.

Sad, Bigly.

well that conniving coward Obama bowed enough .no more bowing for an American president. They should be bowing to Trump .
Spare us.
She isn't "royal" in any manner.

Just a human being .

And he isn't "presidential" in any way..

Just a POS that's barely human.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 07/15/18 05:42 AM

I find it funny when Democrats are blasting President Trump for meeting with Russia after the recent arrests...…..

Back in 2010 Obama met with the President Medvedev less then 72 hours before the 10 Soviet Spies were arrested and Obama knew about the arrests of the Russian Spies the "Illegals" before the meeting yet the Democrats praised him for the meeting. You don't see any of them criticizing him for the meeting like they are doing with Trump and those people actually infiltrated his administration!

Hell, just a month or two before their arrest we signed the new START treaty with Russia and those "Illegals" infiltrated the DOD and Fort Meade and the Obama Administration going back as far as 2008 so they could have had a direct impact on the new treaty and we didn't do anything about it after it was signed and we should have. Hell they even knew about the investigation while they were working on the treaty.

None of this is mentioned. Go figure. The hypocrisy on the left is unbelievable!
of corse these democrats are hypocrites . They will tell their lies while smiling to your face knowing you know it's a lie. They deny their brand of politics is immoral and not supported by true Americans. Do you remember in 2009 the" reset button that crooked Hillary took to Russia with the misspelling of reset. So much for that fiasco. What a bunch of morons the Obama crew was. The democrats don't have the credibility or the common sense to run anything successfully. And now their hatred for America and it's proud citizens is clear for all to see. Let's keep that thought in our minds come November and vote the obstructionists out of any public office they hold. That one thing can , Keep America Great.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25