Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Tue 08/07/18 05:27 PM

I think she summed it up nicely.

On Saturday, Feinstein fired back on the social media platform posting:”The FBI told me 5 years ago it had concerns that China was seeking to recruit an administrative member of my Calif staff (despite no access to sensitive information). I took those concerns seriously, learned the facts and made sure the employee left my office immediately.”

“Compare that to your actions: attacking the FBI and refusing the advice of your national security team. SAD! I appreciated then and now the diligent work of our law enforcement and intelligence agencies and acted in the best interests of the country. Give it a try!”

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/06/feinstein-trump-exchange-jabs-over-chinese-spy-driver-revelation/
ever apply for a job at cnn or msnbc.you have a gift of defending the actions of someone who involved in a illegal act. While at the same time cast guilt on someone that has not one sentilla of evidence of guilt. A not so rare talent now a days.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 08/05/18 04:03 PM

of course no one has to date a potus, but some have to be concerned about what will be the effects of a Potus and their behaviors and actions upon them and their communities

I feel Trump isnt 'doing' much but claiming to build a wall, making enemies of the press and our allies, and friends with dictators, and Tweeting.

HE may be helping the bottom line profits of those that already of a select few. but otherwise, I believe he is pretty much a persona non grata with minimal effect on much of anything besides maybe the reputation and global relations of our country and maybe emboldening the divisions that are inside of our borders

people can be grateful and observant of things that need correcting at the same time ...

flowerforyou
as far as the effects of their action on their communities just look at Obamas community. Chicago, how's everything going in Chicago . I know you don't care for Trump as our pres. But if you really see him as no effect on anything , like lowest unemployment for everybody men woman blacks and Mexicansand strong gains in stock market. Even democrats should like those effects. If you can't acknowledge that then your just wasting time on this site. I figured you for open minded at the very least.

Chicago? It is ONE community he LIVED in. it is one community in the STATE he represented along with 53 other members of state senate. Were there other areas in the STATE that did or are doing well, or are we nitpicking?

And as far as unemployment, I still see that as no effect UNLESS it had been climbing. but since it was ALREADY falling, a continu ed decline is not CHANGE.

since stocks were already gaining, continued gain is not CHANGE.

I am open minded. I just have a clear definition of what CHANGE is in terms of the direction of things.

yea, and so does Trump and all his supporters and their definition of change is to grow the economy faster than a tiny trickle like Obama was happy with. And to build up our defense after Obama pillaged the coffers. Another words undo what Obama did and things work. So now our direction is up and onward not going in circles like a one eyed chicken

so I keep hearing, but seeing no proof of.

this is a chart of US economic growth, please tell me, viewing the data, how the CLIMB in Obamas first years is such a 'trickle' compared to Trump?

or, like Trump, is it more information being thrown out without research or concern for accuracy?

sorry but I don't give a rats a** about charts, graphs or surveys. I see more people working , less on welfare. Lots of work at my business . Lots of housing const. Lots of road work going on. It's a new era in this country. One for lots more people to prosper. I didn't see the confidence in People like we have now.and that is because of the current president.....not some after effects of Obama , if anything his policies are the reason things grew so slowly during his time in office. Hmmm , maybe we should pick a day maybe in the fall when people take a day off work to celebrate the success that Trump has brought back to this country. Presidents' Day just doesn't do justice for the turn around. Lol

what you 'see' in the places you are or go is not the same as the facts of what IS happening across the US at large.

in 2016, I could tell you what I SAW was people thinking Trump was incompetent and divisive, and that he had no chance to win. The FACT of what happened in the US is that he did.

facts do matter, not just our limited experiences in our corner of the world.

yes he did, and you can go back to the night before he was elected and see where I posted that Trump would win, none of the rest of you thought he would win but I knew he would. Because I observe and listen and I knew no way was Hillary going to win. That's why I don't believe in charts and graphs they can be manipulated.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 08/05/18 03:49 PM

of course no one has to date a potus, but some have to be concerned about what will be the effects of a Potus and their behaviors and actions upon them and their communities

I feel Trump isnt 'doing' much but claiming to build a wall, making enemies of the press and our allies, and friends with dictators, and Tweeting.

HE may be helping the bottom line profits of those that already of a select few. but otherwise, I believe he is pretty much a persona non grata with minimal effect on much of anything besides maybe the reputation and global relations of our country and maybe emboldening the divisions that are inside of our borders

people can be grateful and observant of things that need correcting at the same time ...

flowerforyou
as far as the effects of their action on their communities just look at Obamas community. Chicago, how's everything going in Chicago . I know you don't care for Trump as our pres. But if you really see him as no effect on anything , like lowest unemployment for everybody men woman blacks and Mexicansand strong gains in stock market. Even democrats should like those effects. If you can't acknowledge that then your just wasting time on this site. I figured you for open minded at the very least.

Chicago? It is ONE community he LIVED in. it is one community in the STATE he represented along with 53 other members of state senate. Were there other areas in the STATE that did or are doing well, or are we nitpicking?

And as far as unemployment, I still see that as no effect UNLESS it had been climbing. but since it was ALREADY falling, a continued decline is not CHANGE.

I am open minded. I just have a clear definition of what CHANGE is in terms of the direction of things.

yea, and so does Trump and all his supporters and their definition of change is to grow the economy faster than a tiny trickle like Obama was happy with. And to build up our defense after Obama pillaged the coffers. Another words undo what Obama did and things work. So now our direction is up and onward not going in circles like a one eyed chicken

so I keep hearing, but seeing no proof of.

this is a chart of US economic growth, please tell me, viewing the data, how the CLIMB in Obamas first years is such a 'trickle' compared to Trump?

or, like Trump, is it more information being thrown out without research or concern for accuracy?

sorry but I don't give a rats a** about charts, graphs or surveys. I see more people working , less on welfare. Lots of work at my business . Lots of housing const. Lots of road work going on. It's a new era in this country. One for lots more people to prosper. I didn't see the confidence in People like we have now.and that is because of the current president.....not some after effects of Obama , if anything his policies are the reason things grew so slowly during his time in office. Hmmm , maybe we should pick a day maybe in the fall when people take a day off work to celebrate the success that Trump has brought back to this country. Presidents' Day just doesn't do justice for the turn around. Lol

Workin4it's photo
Sun 08/05/18 02:52 PM

flowerforyou

And as far as unemployment, I still see that as no effect UNLESS it had been climbing. but since it was ALREADY falling, a continued decline is not CHANGE.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 08/05/18 02:23 PM

flowerforyou

Workin4it's photo
Sat 08/04/18 02:09 PM

The stories will always be told as we will contiuously be left in the dark siphoning whatever information is out there to disinform and leave us believing we know the truth..A lot of things have come to light and we the puppets having our strings pulled will continue to dance to the narratives provided..really sad don't you think..The matrix is coming unraveled but not completely undone..and I'm sure the salvage operations are already in play as I'm sure another narrative will be provided as we and others will continue the dance of the unknowing..

ignorance is bliss while knowledge can sometimes leave you wondering and lost..I wonder what's on the t.v tonight..lol

enjoyed the debate Ms.H as always ...tc
I can tell you what's on TV tonight! Another evening with, Dut dudda duh... Donald J Trump. Yea, yea , hip hip hooray. Lol.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 08/04/18 10:56 AM

One could hardly be seen as senile when their accomplishments are GREATER than those who would view themselves as sane..Crazy... as a fox he is..smile2

one can easily be given credit for ACCOMPLISHMENTS they may not actually have created or caused though

best to stick to what we see and hear DIRECTLY from that person ....
kind of like a president that received a Nobel Peace prize for nothing? Actually, it wasn't for nothing, it was a way they used to gain him more popularity in the world, the same way the liberal media paints Trump bad...

not for nothing

According to Nobel's will, the Peace Prize shall be awarded to the person who in the preceding year "shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses".

during his campaigning (when he would be nominated for the prize) he lead by example of words and actions of peace and diplomacy that others in the world recognized and rewarded ... in stark contrast to the election of 2016.

[so Obama won the noble peace prize for his apology tour and weakening our armed forces. Obamas plan of peace and diplomacy turned out to be weak and ineffective.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 08/04/18 05:25 AM

a review of the definition of FACT should definitely be posted at the top of the politics threads ...lol
Fact=Trump has brought America back from the brink of disaster brought on by the ignorance of Obamas administration. Eight years of stagnant no growth woke people up to see the real hope and change of his anti- American policy's. Anyone that's wants to go back to the days of high unemployment , burdensome taxes, threats from Noko. Unfair and unbalanced tariffs. Isis running wild , ms13 terrifying the public. . Voter fraud. Open borders. Well this is what you get when a democrat is in the White House. For anyone to purposely vote for a democrat is the true definition of senile.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 08/03/18 07:24 PM

The unhinged refers to his words and actions, those documented and in front of cameras, not necessarily things happening in the country or not that may or may not be connected to what he has said or done.

When you take most issues and pick BOTH sides, you are bound to be correct sometimes. This president flip flops and straight out makes things up so much, but that is not necessarily unhinged. His behavior in responding to critique or disagreement, on the other hand, as I have said before, is very similar to what may be described as senile or unhinged were it anyone else his age.
when it comes down to actions vs.words I'll take actions every time . Maybe if they gave a little credit to go along with the critique he might not be so defensive.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 08/03/18 06:56 PM
After a night of Trump exciting a huge crowd in Philadelphia the main stream media morons tout him as unhinged. He's losing his mind they say. Mentally unfit to be president. Lol. Yea, he's crazy like a fox. 3.9% unemployment. 30 billion dollars more for NATO defense. 29% increase in stock market.N. Korea backing down w/ anti- American retoric. Less illegals coming into our country. NASA coming back. Tax breaks for all. U.S. Military getting stronger. Isis being desimated. Veterans being taken care of.So much going on in America now that corporations are racing back after leaving the country to escape the Obama restraints. How can anybody deny what's going on. Now our president is at 50% approval among all voters. 5 points higher than Obamas approval rating at this point in his presidency. So I ask you who is unhinged? The person who got us to this point or the people that tell us that all these good things are not good and it's all lies. This is what the republicans have to run on. Compare that to what the democrats are running on, impeach Trump, more abortions, and open borders. And their leaders demented Maxine waters, pocohontus, nutty pelosi. I think republicans stand to gain seats in the house and the senate.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 08/03/18 03:22 PM
It's been around since human civility . Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. It's called the golden rule.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 08/03/18 03:08 PM
Does anyone remember having your milk delivered or the Charles chips delivery trucks

Workin4it's photo
Fri 08/03/18 03:04 PM

i was born in 1950, i grew up with B&W TV and a black
rotary dial party line phone...lol

what happened to just going to the ballgame to escape the
the cares of the world ? when watching the the best players
play a kids game was enough, without all this extra BS ??

"Buy me some peanuts & cracker jack, I don't care if i ever get back"
i remember going to see my local farm team. It was a Yankee farm team in NC . I got to see many great players go thru. Ottis Nixon , Don Mattingly, Derek Jeter, To many to mention, plus the war memorial stadium was the second oldest ball park in the nation. Great times.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:25 PM
Provided they can find their way to the ball park, all millennials , during the 7th inning stretch, will receive a free miniature football bat at the concession stand.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 08/02/18 09:28 AM

I don't know about 8 years of outright lies, but I would agree that the last 2 years of outright lies have been pretty tough to swallow.

You never did answer me: How did the Senator's driver see anything in her briefcase? This is not deflecting, this is your claim, I figured you could back it up

Like I say, logic is the key. And once you use logic, you can't be brainwashed by either side.

This country's current problem is that no one thinks anymore, and are just too lazy to question the lies being served to them. That is how the Russians influenced the election: get enough people saying stupid stuff on social media, and the lazy unthinking folks eventually absorb it from one another, and then they are brainwashed (even the ones too stupid to figure out how to use social media). Make the US people elect a president who is easily outthought by a real politician, and you will get a summit where the US president (who is too clueless to believe he didn't need outside help to win the election) denies his own intelligence agency and publicly kisses your president's ***.

The US is in serious trouble, and only the most brainwashed Kool-aid drinkers still believe Dear leader has an inkling of what he is doing.
so humor me with your liberal twist and tell us how the US is in trouble. I guess success is troubling to you democrats. Is it because what is going on now makes Obamas years in office look like a waste and a farce. Or is it because you democrats can't cope without the government telling you what to believe ?

Workin4it's photo
Wed 08/01/18 06:58 PM

Three Hostages freed from N.Korea.

Now 50 Korean War MIA's return to home soil in Hawaii!

And not a penny in ransom like the last administration.

Gotta love it!

God bless the brave men and their families!
not to be a nay-sayer but let's lets hope the contents of those boxes are exactly what they say they are. Provided they are than yes this is another win especially for the families of the soldiers .what a shame some people can't find anything to be happy about other than the thought of destroying a person because of his beliefs. How low and shameless that is.

Well let's be real, these soldiers were not buried in caskets and some may not have been buried at all, just left to the elements.
After over 60 years its surprising any remains are left.

I think if even 10% are actual U.S. soldiers and not North or South Koreans or even animals its still great for those families!

Having said that, I know as soon as 1 set of remains is confirmed as animal bones or not a soldier the left wing media will have a field day!ohwell
exactly, that's what I was leaning towards with my previous text. Surly even the Trump haters wouldn't blame the president would they?

Workin4it's photo
Wed 08/01/18 06:40 PM

Three Hostages freed from N.Korea.

Now 50 Korean War MIA's return to home soil in Hawaii!

And not a penny in ransom like the last administration.

Gotta love it!

God bless the brave men and their families!
not to be a nay-sayer but let's lets hope the contents of those boxes are exactly what they say they are. Provided they are than yes this is another win especially for the families of the soldiers .what a shame some people can't find anything to be happy about other than the thought of destroying a person because of his beliefs. How low and shameless that is.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 08/01/18 05:40 PM
When this mueller witch hunt has finally run it's corse, only God knows when that will be. And the inevitable is out there. " no collusion or obstruction. Then mueller , Comey and Roseinstien , and all the party's involved in this massive waste of time , taxpayers money . Should be fired , and jailed. To bad stoning people went away they would make good candidates for public stoning.. The maniforte trial is a kangaroo court. The main investigators of maniforte are all supporters of liberal polititions . No bias? Yea right it's pure B.S....

Workin4it's photo
Thu 07/26/18 02:09 PM

he's like a rat trying to escape a sinking ship in the
middle of the ocean...busy laying the ground work in case
he loses control of the house or senate in the mid-terms..
planting the seed by acknowledging Russian interference is
a *real threat* but this time they want the democrats to
win, even though Putin admitted he wanted Trump to be
voted in...Captain Flipflopper is going down with the ship..laugh

here's an answer/solution...how about NOT starting
trade war and bragging about how easy it is to win one ?
man,, I have never seen so many people so blind as these mentally blind people that hate the President of the country they call home. I would rather be visually blind then to have all that hate and negativity festering in me every hour of every day like you people who find it so easy to hate your fellow man just because he is putting an end to the destructive ways of the liberal agenda. Thank God Mr.Trump isn't shying away from his promise to make America great again, just because of the nay-Sayers . It's a new day in America . And this president may not be perfect, but his never say never attitude , and his willingness to make this country and it's legal citizens more prosperous is here to stay. No more weak and apologetic presidents.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 07/25/18 04:21 PM

Okay. Well, although there have been international invasions and government decapitations and imperial expansions such as you are advocating, which have happened repeatedly over the thousands of years humans have been around, there has never been an occasion where the strategy of "fixing" another country by invading it, ever actually worked.

And although more thorough enforcement of existing laws against employing illegals might help, you wont find any support for it (past lip service) from either of the largest American political parties. The Republicans used to oppose any attempt to require national identity documentation, and though they've reversed course on that over the years, they are still adamantly opposed to spending the amount of money needed to actually enforce even the existing laws against employing illegals. No one supported Trump's campaign proposal to expand INS or the justice system enough to deal with existing cases, and neither party has supported investigation and prosecution of employers.

If your goal is to make it less desirable to come to the US illegally, there are other options you could consider. Such as,put an end to allowing American companies to hire foreign workers at below living wages, even while they are still in their home countries; to prevent foreign companies from selling in the US market, if their national governments allow either slave labor, or oppression of the working classes.

You could also support the opposite of that, which has been proposed by a subset of the Republicans: reverse all American laws requiring safe working environments, end all anti-pollution controls, eliminate all worker rights entirely, and allow American companies to behave as badly and as corruptly as foreign companies do, so that the US wont be attractive any more.

But invasion and "repair" of foreign countries? It never works.
you are right igor, making America unattractive does have a negative impact on people wanting the American dream . The proof is the past eight years under Obama . Easily the worst eight years in recent history. Does that mean that during those years of unattractiveness the illegal aliens that fled here were coming for a free ride. Because according to you , honest people looking for a better life wouldn't come here if it's not attractive.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25