Community > Posts By > gentlefaith

gentlefaith's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:59 PM
have only encountered bs'ers, liars, men that havent healed from there past marriages (shouldnt be on dating site) on this site so far. Not good enough for any others. Hummm Sometimes I wonder if some of the pics they post are really real people or actors posing to get more people on here and signed up....

gentlefaith's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:52 PM
I'm right there with you girl! I am not the "barbie" type as some men on here want.
If your not skinny, oh excuse me they call us fat girls and tell us to pass there profile up.
I have went to many forums and posted comments and have even started my own. But have not met nor chatted with anyone. It gets discouraging. The men I am interested in are far away. no one in my area. I totally understand the loneliness and inpatience.

If you ever need a friend or just want someone to vent to chat with or listen write me and we can encourage each other.

gentlefaith's photo
Sat 10/25/08 06:32 PM
Have to talked alot but have only met 3. All 3 had old pics posted and I was disappointed at the deceit.

gentlefaith's photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:59 PM
Have chatted online with someone that had a great personality. When we met he was nothing like his pic.
Dont deceive me with a picture that is 5 yrs old or older.
I have nothing to hide with my looks or personality. Expect the same...because if you are talking with that person you will eventually meet and you will be caught.

I dont date liars or deceivers.

gentlefaith's photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:52 PM

why do Mexicans give each other tamales for Christmas?

so they'll have something to unwrap

rofl rofl rofl laugh

I grew up in Houston TX my best friends mom made homemade tortillas and tamales they were the best!!!

gentlefaith's photo
Sat 10/25/08 01:51 PM
Edited by gentlefaith on Sat 10/25/08 01:53 PM
rofl rofl rofl slaphead :banana:

gentlefaith's photo
Sat 10/25/08 05:42 AM
love love love :thumbsup: smitten smitten :heart: smooched smooched

gentlefaith's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:44 PM
Dont understand that instant match thing someone explain it and how it works

gentlefaith's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:41 PM
a biker with a goatee and tatts

gentlefaith's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:39 PM
liars, bs'ers, drugs illegal or controlled, cheaters, no respect and no motivation{lazy}
selfish couldnt stop with just 1

gentlefaith's photo
Fri 10/24/08 07:06 AM
Your so funny and cute too
I dont know if I should take that as a Smart ass comment or your being nice

gentlefaith's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:51 AM
Marie,
Have I told you how much I appreciate you and your wisdom you share with me. Thank you honey!
I have done just what you are telling me to do. I have let go and let her be the adult she is. I try to encourage her I let her see him be with him etc.. I dont encourage that part(being with a#*$@#$, but I show her that I love and accept her and her decisions.
I will always be here for her. I just hope and pray that I dont go thru what you have with your daughter. My son was sooo different growing up he had his first girlfriend at 15 and they are married with one child and one on the way he works for BP refinery in TX and is very successful.
My daughter mailed her SAT form off this week and will take the test in Dec pray she will take it and enroll in college classes i know this will take her mind off of him get her involved with more people and hopefully she will find a wonderful man that treats her like the princess she is
Thanks again for your advice and wisdom I appreciate you
Terri

gentlefaith's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:44 AM
This has puzzled me for years.. Men are sooo different from women. I have found thru the years and experience that men have different emotions,feelings, ideas etc..
Men please enlighten me on this.
The older I get the more I am viewed as a sexual object with no committment no emotions attached from men. What is this all about?
Will be interesting to see what the responses will be.
Gentle

gentlefaith's photo
Fri 10/24/08 06:30 AM
I have learned through my past mistakes in relationships that finding true love & committment is nothing but pure fantasy & reality is my life.
But from these bad choices & mistakes I have learned that I am lonely but not desperate.
I am not in a relationship. Have dated a few men from these dating sites have found all they are interested in is a friendship with "fringe" benefits.
I want much more than that. I hate coming home to an empty house, being a 3rd wheel when going out etc..
I have always done much better in my life when I am in a relationship. Guess it has to do with the nurturing & affectionate person I am.
I miss that.
I have really learned alot from these forums some make me laugh,cry and some piss me off. ha ha but all in all I enjoy reading them & getting to know everyone.
Thanks for being here for me!

gentlefaith's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:34 PM
Hi Marie,
Thank you replying to my post.
Thank you for such sweet words.My world revovles around my daughter.
And the hardest thing like you said is that they have to learn from there own mistakes. We know what men are like and she thinks she is "in love" with him. You cant talk to her she knows everything since she turned 18 last month. So I have given her to the Lord to take care of her to watch over and protect her.
I am here for with love and support to help her when the pieces need to be put back together.
Thank you so much for your advice
Terri

gentlefaith's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:29 PM
Hi Cute,
Thank you for reading my post and writing. I didnt go with my daughter. Because she chooses to stay with this woman beater. She did go and he had all the charges dropped by his lawyer. I love her and stand beside her to help her and guide her. She knows I am here for her thru thick and thin good and bad. I had to work and due to my finances I could not take off.
She is spending the weekend with him. He has turned the beating around to make it look as though it was all her fault. She knows I do not approve but I am here.
Thank you for your words of advice.
Look forward to hearing from you again

gentlefaith's photo
Thu 10/23/08 06:24 PM
my family

gentlefaith's photo
Wed 10/22/08 11:39 PM
Hi Marie
Thank you for being my friend. for writing and the advice. I called my doctor about the lamictal havent called me back i was taking 2 i cut back to 1. I admire you for going off the drugs. The sw told me I probably could never go off mine.
I know that I hated the way I felt and how I was before the meds. It freaks me out to think about being off them completely. I had panic/anxiety attacks before the depression set in. I hate that feeling. Never had them before. The effexor is very good for that.
I too would love to loose weight the meds account for some of the weight gain (frustrated )makes you feel damned if you do damned if you dont.Bascially I am a much better person on the meds.My attitude is better and my depression is better. I took 1 lamictal last nite as opposed to 2. Not as tired as with 2. My daughter goes to court this morning for domestic abuse on a boyfriend. I will not attend i love her but she knows that I dont approve of him or the way he treats her. I told her you are 18 and you choose to date him anyway. So you are old enough to go to court by yourself and testify. She doesnt like that but as a good loving mother I hope I did the right thing. Do you think I did.
Thanks Marie
Terri

gentlefaith's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:17 PM
This site is not real its all fantasy and we are all bots!!!slaphead

gentlefaith's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:49 AM
Thank you so much Joy and Marie for reading my post and replying. I am on anti-depressants. I take effexor and remeron. I have been on lamictal but it makes me too sleepy.
I have good days and down days. Yesterday was a down day. I feel better this morning after not taking the lamictal.
I hate depression especially when it rears its ugly head to try to consume me. I am stronger and I fight everyday to conquer it for the sake of my daughter.
Write me anytime I added you both to my friends list.
Thanks again
Gentle