Community > Posts By > gentlefaith

gentlefaith's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:20 PM
I have found that most men my age or not old fashioned but more controlling and disrespectful.
I am old fashioned (old school)have not met any men that are truly old fashioned.

gentlefaith's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:38 PM
I have several of those symptoms. I went and saw a social worker today to discuss my depression she listened and was very supportive. But she doesn;t live in my world or my reality.
I still feel hopeless and if I were to die today it would be ok to go.

gentlefaith's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:35 AM
My sister has been B/P for over 20 yrs and it is very hard living with her extreme mood swings. She has been on Lithium for over 15 yrs as a result she had to have thyroid surgery done on her thyroid gland. But if she goes off the Lithium she is very down and suicidal.It is very hard being in a family of B/P'ers.
My dad was B/P too. I think it is a heredity issue. I have bouts of depression myself. No highs for me or rapid cycling. I am well informed on B/P, & depression medications.
I am on Lamictal just started it about 2 weeks ago makes me very sleepy but is helping alot with my depression. I also take Effexor which is a very good drug.
I am here if anyone ever needs to talk or ask me questions. I am a certified pharmacy tech.
I care.

gentlefaith's photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:02 AM
:thumbsup: Go McCain!!!!:thumbsup: :banana: :banana:

gentlefaith's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:18 PM
Hello and welcome have a good time and hope your dreams come true

gentlefaith's photo
Sun 10/19/08 03:39 PM
Hi all I'm in New Tazewell about an hour from Knox!

gentlefaith's photo
Sun 10/19/08 10:35 AM
I didnt see tractor pics on your profile. But the first thing I would do is change your heading from looking for relationship to looking for friends since you are with someone. If you want only friends why are you on a "dating" site? I dont think you know what you want really
Your title really makes you sound like a smart #@*!
And I would drop the 6 month relationship info. When you write about past relationships in profile it shows you are not "over" it or you wouldnt post it.
These are just my opinions since you asked i replied.
But you are sexy for a smart asssmile2

gentlefaith's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:26 AM
:banana: Thank you for reading it and letting me know. Good luck to each of you and I really hope you find the one you are searching for.
Tflowers

gentlefaith's photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:47 AM
Hi
I am new to this site. Any suggestions for my profile.
Thanks winking

gentlefaith's photo
Sun 10/19/08 07:34 AM
waving Hi Ya'll
Glad to be here. Hope I can make my dreams a reality.winking

1 3 Next