Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:10 AM
That's just between me and the women it happened with!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 05:02 AM
Delerium - Silence

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:46 AM
That's the younger generation though? No patience and want everything now, for a quick fix, instead of waiting until they find the right one for them! Better to wait and be happy, than end up hurt, cos you wanted a quick fix solution to this situation? You're young, enjoy your life and be happy and everything else will fall into place! I wish you all the best, ok?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:28 AM

Why do nice girls finish last the ones who try
Why would you be trying to be a nice girl? If a woman is nice then that's a natural thing, but if you're trying, or pretending to be nice when you're not normally, it will show through eventually. There will be other factors to why you ' finish last, ' as you put it, but you ain't gonna tell us the complete picture eh? You could be a bunnyboiler, too clingy, etc, for all we know?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:11 AM
Blur - There's No Other Way

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 03:05 AM

Jessie J murdering we will rock with the remaining two members of Queen at the closing ceremony 2012. a lot of music I listen involves shouting and growling but they don't profess to be singers unlike a lot of those metioned on this thread!
devil
I saw that too Donny! She sounded like a Bear that had just been kicked in the baws with a pair of steel toe-cap work boots mate! Singer ma farter!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 02:32 AM
Tiesto - Suburban Train

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 02:30 AM

As the nicest drug dealer around
There are no nice drug dealers! Living off peoples misery? Don't try and sugar coat it? You're despicable!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 12:53 AM

. typical women. tell me everything don't hold back.. I want to know everything about you.. tell me your deepest darkest secret... and like an idiot we do.... and then you forever use it against us.... you tell our kids you tell your best friend... you bring it up at dinner parties... and then when we get divorced you bring it up again in the courtroom...lmao.. seriously it would have to depend on the secret... I hid the body.. behind the rock...hmm. probably not... I left the store without paying for those lifesavers probably...lol
Well does that not tell you something? Don't tell them your deepest, darkest secret and then they can't use it against you? Simple as!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 12:44 AM

I haven't slept since January 28th 2011 the day my son passed
I think you would've passed away also if that were true? Everyone has to sleep sometime, or your health will go downhill quickly!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 12:32 AM
There's beers out there called panty peeler, santas butt, arrogant bastard and the nuns favourite Bishops finger! There's one that I drink from time to time called old speckled hen and it's quite good.

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/27/14 12:17 AM
Me on the karaoke! I sound like a masturbating Tiger and i'm not joking! So if you find me in your local pub, for goodness sake and for the safety of your eardrums, take that microphone off me, please? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 04:35 PM

I have to say is that i am glad that i found this date site...Nvm..i just hve a question...Why most of people Are shy :/ ...i cant contact with them :/ help ..thanks a lot
Well considering that you've only just joined, give the place a chance, eh? Welcome to Mingle.

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 02:48 PM
Hurting a kid in any way, I would say is the worst!

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 02:32 PM

I need a cougar to teach me im 23
That you fed up choking yer chomper then?

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 01:58 PM

Anyone here
My mum has a tea-towel that looks like your shirt?

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 01:55 PM

The great wall of China
Ha ha, what one? There's the real one and also a restaurant where I stay called that too.

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 09:40 AM
Playing football ( soccer ) and cagefighting. I also make furniture like tables, for close friends and family to order, as i've been a Carpenter, for nearly 25 years.

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 09:26 AM
For Chelsea and Real Madrid, to win their European Champions League games tonight, as I have a �200 double on them.

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 09:11 AM
A Goa Trance CD that my mate mixed up for me and called the mix ' Too Much Acid?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25