Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 08:03 AM
If people say ' That Larsson was an ok guy and a good Dad! ' That'll be enough for me.

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:46 AM
Me! I'm so hot that I glow in the dark! When I got engaged a couple of weeks ago, women all over the World were questioning the point of living any more now that Larsson, is taken! Ha ha, only joking!

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:31 AM

Hey everyone, I'm currently a Vet Student in third year, if you have any questions you are curious about, ask me and I will answer you or find out for ya!
Has a Horse ever tried to hump you?

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:11 AM
My work this morning, was the last place I travelled to.

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/26/14 05:09 AM
Godskitchen DJ Promo - Disc 2

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 10:09 PM

I am me. I am learning every day new things about who I am. I am growing stronger every day. I am metamorphosizing into the person I was created to be. I am a work in progress.
So you're really an Reptilian shapeshifter then?

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 03:27 PM

I personally have no secrets, open book here.
However, I hold a LOT of other people's
stuff :-)
Same here Soufie, but some of the things that I know about other people, will go to the grave with me!

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 03:06 PM

Im JusT FishiN Fa Now.... NOo StUdz Pleaze.... I'm One Myselff. NoT HatiN Jus Dnt SwinG Like Dat.... I Like Girls, Gurlz, Girrls, Gurrlz " WOMEN I DO ADORE " CTfU To Mah BeauTifuL Ladiez: I'm here Fa GettiN LoosE & StrciklY Fun... But When I Find Dat Ha She Gon Know She Dat One " �oya�tY & RespeCkt " By All Means It @�way$ Takes U A Long Way Wit Me... Besides, Ur Pretty Lookz Will Get U In My Circle... But TruSt Them LOoks DamN Sh0 Will Not Keep U!! I'd �AtheR Fa My Queen 2 Be ReprezEnTiN Me UAF Den To Be FAF And Dis-�oYa� " � I Have Z-Ro Tolerance To Drama, Dis-�oya� Females & Most Of All B.s. � " As Long As U KeepiN iT Real And BeiN A Tru �eflection Of WhatEva U Hav Goin On Wit Me WheTher Its FwB Or NsA I Can Care �ess What Ne One Else TawlkiN Bout Or Have To Say About U Cause As Long As U �oya� Can't Nobody Tell Me Ish About U That I Dnt AwreAdy Kno... ***100% Real N NuthiN Less*** Also, So Er'Body Will Know Nd Dnt Take My Vibe The Wrong Wayy..... " JUST CAUSE I SEND Yuu A MESSAGE DOESN'T MEAN I'M TRYIN TO HOLLA, IF I'M TRYIN TO HOLLA YOU'LL KNOW B-LiEVE THAT " I Can Hav Any Gurl I Want If I Want Ha... Lol, The Question Is???? "Do I Want Ha"???? I'm Attracted To All �oya� $exy Women Who DoiN SomethiN PosiTivE Wit TheySelff, But Dem Freaky Brazillians & Irresistable Latina$ Eeeeewwwwweeee Fool Y'@�� Gets All Ma Attention. Yo, Dnt Get It Twisted.... LIKE I SAID........ " Fa NoW I'M JUST FishiN " ;-)
Yer just fishin' ? You couldn't catch a cold!
I'll bet she could she's a beautiful lady.
Aye until she starts speaking, that is? Then my Dogs squeaky toy would make more sense?

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:59 PM
Highlights of the Celtic v Aberdeen SPL league game, that was played earlier tonight.

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:47 PM

sex is always awesome
I bet your arms are getting sick and tired of it though?

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 02:41 PM

I will simple it up for you.. My usStein....i,m..6/4..no!!!!!! .. hello up here.. look way up.. now you see me..hi..flowerforyou

No1 I like taller men plus I like to wear high heels. I am the shortest one of my siblings. My tallest brother is 7'.

Ok, now I'm intimidated. Remember I get beat up by girls, I am not taking on anyone's 7' tall brother. Truthfully, I would so approach you heels and all. I have before, only to be sent home heart in hand, more than once(hence the self-deprecating humor).
Smile, it makes people think you're up to something. In my case, some of the voices in my head are actually quite funny. Some of the jokes they tell, I fear, are not for public consumption.
I'd take him on! Then again i'm a cagefighter and size doesn't go for anything when you've got someone down on the deck!

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 01:50 PM

Im JusT FishiN Fa Now.... NOo StUdz Pleaze.... I'm One Myselff. NoT HatiN Jus Dnt SwinG Like Dat.... I Like Girls, Gurlz, Girrls, Gurrlz " WOMEN I DO ADORE " CTfU To Mah BeauTifuL Ladiez: I'm here Fa GettiN LoosE & StrciklY Fun... But When I Find Dat Ha She Gon Know She Dat One " �oya�tY & RespeCkt " By All Means It @�way$ Takes U A Long Way Wit Me... Besides, Ur Pretty Lookz Will Get U In My Circle... But TruSt Them LOoks DamN Sh0 Will Not Keep U!! I'd �AtheR Fa My Queen 2 Be ReprezEnTiN Me UAF Den To Be FAF And Dis-�oYa� " � I Have Z-Ro Tolerance To Drama, Dis-�oya� Females & Most Of All B.s. � " As Long As U KeepiN iT Real And BeiN A Tru �eflection Of WhatEva U Hav Goin On Wit Me WheTher Its FwB Or NsA I Can Care �ess What Ne One Else TawlkiN Bout Or Have To Say About U Cause As Long As U �oya� Can't Nobody Tell Me Ish About U That I Dnt AwreAdy Kno... ***100% Real N NuthiN Less*** Also, So Er'Body Will Know Nd Dnt Take My Vibe The Wrong Wayy..... " JUST CAUSE I SEND Yuu A MESSAGE DOESN'T MEAN I'M TRYIN TO HOLLA, IF I'M TRYIN TO HOLLA YOU'LL KNOW B-LiEVE THAT " I Can Hav Any Gurl I Want If I Want Ha... Lol, The Question Is???? "Do I Want Ha"???? I'm Attracted To All �oya� $exy Women Who DoiN SomethiN PosiTivE Wit TheySelff, But Dem Freaky Brazillians & Irresistable Latina$ Eeeeewwwwweeee Fool Y'@�� Gets All Ma Attention. Yo, Dnt Get It Twisted.... LIKE I SAID........ " Fa NoW I'M JUST FishiN " ;-)
Yer just fishin' ? You couldn't catch a cold!

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 01:44 PM
A munchie box, from the kebab shop. Donner meat, chips, tandoori chicken wings, chicken chaat, chicken pakora, mushroom pakora, onion rings, salad, 2 tubs of sauce, 2 pitta breads all in a 12" pizza box and a can of coke. �8 ( $12 ) Class!

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 01:36 PM

The Man Utd v Olympiacos, Champions League game.

Haha lmfao Utd are going out.
I don't care mate? I'm a Celtic fan! Just watching it cos it's a game of football on the TV.

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 12:20 PM
Sexy is my girlfriend, naked in a bath full of frosties, shouting ' Larsson, come and get yer breakfast big man? ' Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 12:15 PM

Sexy is tight jeans ripped at the knee!
That look went out with the group Bros. Late 80s, very early 90s! Move with the times woman? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:38 AM
The Man Utd v Olympiacos, Champions League game.

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:30 AM
Are there any parties? Yep, one in my trousers, whenever you take them off?

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:10 AM

seriously, like 7yrs difference?
7 years isn't a big deal. So I don't see what all the fuss is about?

larsson71's photo
Tue 02/25/14 11:06 AM

If a man cheat on u more than 2 time what should u do
Join him? Then you can see what the competition is like? Well, that's twice you've let him off with it, so go get a piece of the action yourself?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25