Community > Posts By > GuitarManager

GuitarManager's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:59 PM
I'm drinking a Yuengling right now. My favourite has to be Beamish Stout. Buy it in cans it tastes better than bottles but do not drink it from the can; you must pour it into a glass.

GuitarManager's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:45 PM
Arctic Monkeys -- Brainstorm

GuitarManager's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:41 PM
Thank you to everyone for such a warm welcome. This is already so much better than the last similar site I tried.

GuitarManager's photo
Fri 10/10/08 04:12 AM

VEGEMITE!
ill sick ill sick ill

I dont know why those Aussie nutjobs love that stuff, it is truly vile. Imagine if someone took lawn clippings and tree bark and made a peanut-butter like substance out of it.

You should upgrade to Marmite. It's equally nasty. They're both yeast extracts which come into existence as a by product of brewing beer. That explains why there's so much of it in Australia and Britain.

GuitarManager's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:17 PM

I'm in Clinton. North side of Clinton yo. From S****horpe, England originally.

Hahaha, my home town censored. Lots of websites do that.

GuitarManager's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:14 PM
I'm in Clinton. North side of Clinton yo. From S****horpe, England originally.

GuitarManager's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:01 PM
Elbow -- The Bones of You.

GuitarManager's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:28 PM

I haven't played guitar in about 13 years until this year. I'm rediscovering it as with a lot of things.

Wow. I can't imagine leaving my guitar alone for that long noway

Pick it up again bro, your guitar will always be your friend drinker

My guitars, plural. I had none then since June I have bought three. I couldn't agree with you more about the guitar always being your friend. Nothing gets me through the lows like playing a guitar. I'm looking forward to playing live again; I used to do it every night in my 20s. Looooong story ending up in a bunch of bs which made me hate playing. I would pick up a guitar every year and too many bad memories would come back. Now things are different. Now I can enjoy it again.

GuitarManager's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:17 PM
I haven't played guitar in about 13 years until this year. I'm rediscovering it as with a lot of things.

GuitarManager's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:09 PM
It's my first post. I'm new here. Yes I just said that when you know that anyway.

Music keeps me sane. I don't think I get enough of it.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next