GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:22 PM
Alphabetic

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:02 PM
Xerographic

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:14 PM

<----totally geeky and too awkward to proof it my momma made my profile...you like it?

Your profile picture is awesome! Do you really look like that? :wink:

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:04 PM
I've got this alphabet thing figured out now.

Venetic

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 04:00 PM
Are there any truly geeky girls in here? If so, prove it.

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:54 PM
Tantric

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:54 PM
Oh crap. I just realized you were going a to z. I should learn to read.

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:50 PM
Edited by GuitarManager on Tue 10/14/08 03:51 PM

Simplistic

Hi GuitarManager, welcome aboard flowerforyou

Karyokinetic

Thank you :smile:

Carcinogenic

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 02:59 PM

quantum physics change and will never be consistent, things change. The bible however doesn't nor does God. =)

You are going to have to be specific for me to refute you . . . . where is QM not consistent with itself, or where has it changed?

He's wrong. The physics of the universe do not change. As Abracadabra pointed out it is only our understanding of it that changes. Why else would we build a large hadron collider if not to further our understanding of physics?

On the other hand we don't need to further our understanding of God because it's all written down in a 2000 year old book :wink:

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:22 AM
Edited by GuitarManager on Tue 10/14/08 09:22 AM

Did I confuse ya?
S c u n t h o r p e. Wikipedia has a page dedicated to the S****horpe problem. I hope Shnurf is from somewhere less offensive to the internets.

not quite...I am a Brummie!

I have some family in Stourport. They all have the accent.

Well Im from Solihull...we are all posh there!!! lol

People from Solihull are so posh they even get out of the bath to have a pee.

Personally i pee in a sponge and squeeze it in the sink! lol

What is this "bath" you speak of? In S****horpe we just pee on each other to wash off the sulphur dioxide from the steelworks.

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 09:13 AM
http://ubuntustudio.org/
Ubuntu customized for multimedia creation. I would use it if my Toneport GX would work with it. Not many people with a USB guitar interface use Linux.

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:41 AM

Did I confuse ya?
S c u n t h o r p e. Wikipedia has a page dedicated to the S****horpe problem. I hope Shnurf is from somewhere less offensive to the internets.

not quite...I am a Brummie!

I have some family in Stourport. They all have the accent.

GuitarManager's photo
Tue 10/14/08 03:31 AM
Trying new things is always a good thing in my book :smile:
Elive should be a good distribution to try. Enlightenment is my favourite window manager.

GuitarManager's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:01 PM
I tend to confuse people. Often.

GuitarManager's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:56 PM
I have to ask the question, why are you sick of Windows and ready to switch? I can see the benefits of both Linux and Windows. The reason I stick with Windows is that my wireless card works, my Toneport GX works and I can play all of the computer games I want to. Linux doesn't do everything I need it to. I know I can use ndiswrapper to get my wireless working but that doesn't solve the other problems I have with it. I also find myself having to use the terminal a whole lot which really bugs me when I can point and click to do almost anything I want in Windows. Call me a lazy geek but Windows just works and Linux takes a lot of work. In case you're wondering I'm posting this from my Mac which is also a good alternative to Windows if somewhat expensive.

GuitarManager's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:37 PM
Did I confuse ya?

GuitarManager's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:23 PM
Oh, and welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay on this site.

GuitarManager's photo
Mon 10/13/08 08:22 PM
Edited by GuitarManager on Mon 10/13/08 08:22 PM
I made it from S****horpe to Tennessee. This forum suffers from the S****horpe problem so I'll say Sunny Scunny and you'll know where I'm talking about :wink:

GuitarManager's photo
Mon 10/13/08 05:23 PM
Agreed, http://wubi-installer.org/ is by far the easiest way to try out a Linux distro. It will install in a folder on your Windows partition and is very easy to remove if you decide against it. I would definitely recommend going with this method of installing Ubuntu if you have never tried Linux before. Ubuntu is the most popular and as sail2awe says the forums along with the wiki provide answers to your questions fast:
http://ubuntuforums.org/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13