Community > Posts By > racerjon

racerjon's photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:37 AM
I'm from Elizabethton

racerjon's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:36 PM
Edited by racerjon on Tue 10/14/08 05:37 PM
I collect cows and anything that has to do with racing. Not just the usual collectible stuff which I have thousands of items but anything what so ever that is related to automobile racing. Like a lot of old tracks that are now closed, I have things from them like bricks from the bathroom walls, pieces of asphalt from the racing surface, jars of dirt from old dirt tracks, nails from old fences, pieces of grandstands, electrical boxes from pit shacks, etc.

racerjon's photo
Tue 10/14/08 05:21 PM
I have no problem with letting a potential partner know about my background. Its very simple. I was born with nothing, grew up with nothing, have nothing now and I'll probably died with nothing. I pay my bills and drive a ten year old car.

racerjon's photo
Sun 10/12/08 03:45 PM
Yes, I miss it very much.

racerjon's photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:27 PM
I salute and stand behind all of them also. My son just got home safely from Iraq a couple of weeks ago.

racerjon's photo
Sat 10/11/08 04:23 PM
Tommy Milton (early Indy 500 driver)

racerjon's photo
Fri 10/10/08 06:37 PM
Going to the Piper Cub fly-in here in my hometown first. Then I'll be working on my book the rest of the weekend.

racerjon's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:20 PM
Edited by racerjon on Thu 10/09/08 05:21 PM
If she is, I'd have no problem warming her up. love love love love love love

racerjon's photo
Thu 10/09/08 05:10 PM
Tasers need to be used on some politicians.

racerjon's photo
Thu 10/02/08 04:36 PM
To solve the problem of illegal aliens coming into the country from the south would not be too bad. Instead of a fence, dig a 75 foot wide moat 40 feet deep, get all the alligators that are over running the Keys and the neighborhoods in Florida and fill the moat with them.

racerjon's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:41 AM
There's one on here that drives me crazy but I don't think I'll name any names. She knows who she is.

racerjon's photo
Mon 09/29/08 08:37 AM
I'll be 55 in 2 weeks. Still work everyday climbing poles and crawling through crawl spaces and attics.

racerjon's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:10 AM
Counting and bundling up flags that we put out an Memorial Day with the American Legion.

racerjon's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:42 PM
Took my son to a 5K run with the Marine's Toy's for Tots, put new brakes on my wife's car and now I'm taking a break from working on my book by being here with all you nice people.

racerjon's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:36 PM
Wow. You people are really something. I just joined a couple days ago and I already love this site. My son just came home safely from Iraq last Saturday. I'am one happy, proud dad.

racerjon's photo
Fri 09/26/08 08:40 AM
A guy went to the doctors complaining of a sore elbow. The doc told him that he can determine any ailment with a new machine he has in one minute with just a urine sample. So the guy goes home with the cup and puts a urine sample. To test the doc's new machine, he also gets a urine sample from his wife and daughter and put them in it also. He then get a couple drops of oil from his car and masturbates in it.

The next day, he goes back to the doctors office and hands the doc the cup. The doc says OK, in 1 minute I'll have your results. In one minute, the machine prints out a piece of paper. Sitting there with a smirk on his face, he says "Well Doc, what does it say"? The doctor says to him "Well, your wife has VD, your daughter's pregnant, your cars ready to throw a rod and if you don't stop jerking off, that tennis elbow is never going to get any better"!

racerjon's photo
Fri 09/26/08 08:32 AM
They were great, Winx. rofl

racerjon's photo
Fri 09/26/08 08:28 AM
Elizabethton, up in the northeast corner.

racerjon's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:25 PM
In her prime, Donna Douglas (Elly Mae) on the Beverly Hillbillies.

racerjon's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:22 PM
You wake up and your son tells you he wishes Anita Bryant would mind her own business.

You put your bra on backwards and it fits better.

Your car horn sticks behind a group of Hells Angels on the freeway.

After a night out, you roll over and put your arm around your wife only to find out it's not your wife next to you.

Your wife wraps your lunch in a road map.

You walk into work and your boss asks if you know what downsizing means.

Previous 1