Community > Posts By > MimitheGreat

MimitheGreat's photo
Wed 01/07/09 06:29 PM
i feel the same way. i'm starting to go stir crazy because i haven't really dated anyone from any the sites i've tried because the one's i'm attracted aren't attracted to me and vice versa.

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:52 PM
funny i fall into this topic b/c i was just on CL and it seems that if you're a bbw, philly is the place for you to find love/sex. i live in baltimore and am seriously considering placing an ad there but i'm contemplating whether it's worth it.

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:47 PM
So I went to dinner with my best friend tonight and she said that although I'm 29, I come off more like I'm 40. I'll be the first to admit that I've been through a lot in life and that has matured me but her point was that yes I'm more mature but she says I've aged inside.

I realize I'm in a rut but I'm unsure of how to get out of it. I'm going out of my gourd and don't know what to do. I want to feel young, light and free but I don't know how. Any suggestions?frustrated

MimitheGreat's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:47 PM
i was called Yoda in high school (movie Seven reference)
kids call me Mimi
friends joke me and call me the black martha stewert/betty crocker

MimitheGreat's photo
Fri 11/14/08 08:43 PM
i would love people to know that the fat girl isn't just the "friend" or the "something to do until a hottie shows up". we can be sexy, romantic and the best lover you've never had.....stop sleeping on the thick lovins!:tongue:

MimitheGreat's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:23 PM
If you're into R&B, you've got to do Prince circa Purple Rain period.
Wanna go Emo? Try Depeche Mode or The Cure
Try a little synth pop by Erasure

My database of musical selections is a little endless, let me know if you want some more suggestions.

MimitheGreat's photo
Thu 11/13/08 09:19 PM
I cannot wait until January when it comes back!!rofl My friend got me hooked after season one ended (made me watch the box set) and now we sit and talk theories, check message boards, everything! drool <---at the thought of a new season!

MimitheGreat's photo
Mon 11/03/08 07:17 PM
well i my first (hopefully one of many) sexual peak during the grunge era of rock and roll. all the guys in high school i wanted looked like mystery. i'm telling you, if he looks like that and can play the guitar, i fear i may need to mail him some unmentionables!

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:25 PM
i hate beets!! yuck. i don't like fish but mostly because it hates me (tries to kill me every time)

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:21 PM
thanks for the welcome!! so what's happening everyone?

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:20 PM
IMO mystery (or is it MisterE) is pretty hot when he isn't dressed like a baffon! he's the type of guy i normally like (not sure if he comes with a*hole attitude like the rest)when he looks normal. that matador dude is cute too but i'm going to need him to let go of the mesh shirts!

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:16 PM
so now that i'm here i belong to a feral cat lady who's going to match me with someone? ok, sounds good to me!:thumbsup:

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:11 PM
what!?! no free drinks!!! j/k. i knew soda wasn't free but i thought the alcohol was free or highly reasonable.

MimitheGreat's photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:08 PM
I'm so excited about taking my first cruise in May!! I'm like obsessed with the thoughts of what to do on the excursions! And the free drinks.........bigsmile

MimitheGreat's photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:03 PM
my question has always been, how come the cameras that are filming the team never pick up anything? and my second question would be does their equipment or the film crew alter the findings by making background noises (purposefully/not purporsefully)?

MimitheGreat's photo
Fri 10/31/08 10:00 PM
You guys have been so helpful and your words are inspiring. I'm going to try, and hopefully something shakes loose. If not, you may hear about me on the news:

"Local woman goes to the Empire State and screams into a megaphone "I NEED A DATE!!!", next at 11.

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:38 PM
nah, i'm not a good nurse and i'll try to be more eye catching. but when i'm more eye catching the ones looking are the druggies and alcoholics! and if i wanted that i could sit on my front step and take applications!LOL!

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:34 PM
i guess you do have a point. i think i'm just getting frustrated and the loneliness is making my patience thin.

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:31 PM
i am proud of what i am but no one seems to want what i am, LOLlaugh

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:27 PM
how often do you check the forums? i seem to get lost in the sauce, so to speak.

Previous 1