Community > Posts By > MimitheGreat

MimitheGreat's photo
Sun 10/26/08 07:24 PM
So I'm 29 and I feel like I have a lot to offer someone (or so my loved ones tell me) but I'm having a hard time. Working 2 jobs leaves little time for a social life and being a bigger girl makes me shy in social settings.

I really want to know how to put myself out there. I've tried CL and now this site but I really haven't made any head way. I'm lost about how to find someone.

MimitheGreat's photo
Tue 10/07/08 06:36 PM
"Bastian, CALL MY NAME! Bastian, PLEASE!!"

-The Neverending Story

"Goonies never say die!"

-The Goonies

MimitheGreat's photo
Tue 09/23/08 07:03 PM
I am a HUGE Bond girl!! I have decided to torture myself and not watcha a single promo or preview until that last possible second so that I can be fully amazed.

MimitheGreat's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:58 PM
This is a bad case of hoarding disease. It's a psychological thing. The sad and interesting part is that Delta Burke has the same condition and with a mansion, I wonder what it looked like before she decided she needed help...

MimitheGreat's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:36 PM
if it were my mom i would tell her thank for all the things i never appreciated her for.

if it were my ex i would tell him........hell i wouldn't tell him anything but i think a slap would get my point across!!pitchfork

MimitheGreat's photo
Sat 09/20/08 09:42 PM
Hey, I just wanted to say hi. I'm totally new to this site and I'm here in Baltimore. I'm hoping to have better luck with love on here, there are slim pickins here in Bmore, especially when you aren't slim. laugh

2 Next