Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:42 PM
Good...good...waving waving

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:39 PM

In the U.S.A. ppl are obessed with reality shows.
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:39 PM
I don't tell... and my secret will remain in my pandora box....laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:27 PM

thank U soo much Alice and everyone else, I COULD use a nurse made to help me with CERTAIN chores!!!bigsmile flowerforyou :heart:

I hope you are okay... and? Did you have rabbis vaccine? I hope so!
Feel better soon....flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:45 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:28 PM

You better look fast! Winter is coming and it's hard to see the good women in Canada under their parkas :wink:

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:23 PM

I like it when women say,

"men are stoopid. throw rocks at them"

then they throw like girls and can't hit ya anyway

And then somehow it's our fault....

rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:23 PM

Maybe because you're yelling and it scares them? (Typing in all caps is considered yelling and it's rude)

Keep trying though, most people eventually get what they want, if they want it badly enough.flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:22 PM

Trust no one. shades

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:16 PM

On mingle? smile2

"Nice guys" have problems, 83% of all people would plunk the person above them, spelling and grammar are extinct, and 93.2% of all women use the same dozen cliches in their profiles.

Oh, and all of the good ones are 897,000 miles away. Still.

AMEN TO YOU MAN....

And? Political forum is a no no to visit....laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:13 PM
I take life one day at a time and enjoy the most of it with my family.

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:10 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

You have to hope that this study is flawed, but the evidence seems irrefutable. Several months ago, scientist at Europe’s Annual Human Reproduction Conference suggested that the results of a recent analysis revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, and suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were each fed six pints of beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100 percent of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn’t drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down while urinating, couldn’t perform sexually, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Bavarian men might want to rethink their Annual Octoberfest reveals in light of a new study.laugh laugh laugh laugh

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:55 PM
And? Why not?

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:48 PM
Edited by Modela on Tue 10/06/09 03:54 PM
I have 2 children and none of them has cellphones. There are more important things to spend my money for my children. In my opinion, I think cellphone is a waste of time for children. Now, prove me wrong, how many times your children will call you in a day compare to how many times they spend and waste their minutes texting and talking to friends over none-sense? They are in classrooms 6-7 hours a day. If they need me, they can use the school office phone to contact me.
When they get home, they have homework to do and I have my land line phone and computer for them to use.

I've told my children, they cannot have those things/luxuries until they start earning or working so they can feel and they know how hard to earn money.... and if it's worth to spend and waste it on something that is not valuable in life.

Call me strict, but I can guarantee you, they will remember me about what I taught them someday...

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:29 PM
Edited by Modela on Tue 10/06/09 03:31 PM
Yes, I did and I lost my respect for that a&^h#@e guy the minute I left the office.

I put up an article I printed online on my top cubicle drawer for everybody to see that says "Signs your boss is a bully" the day before after I accepted a different position in another department. That pissed him off more when he still have to see me everyday in the cafeteria laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:21 PM
Edited by Modela on Tue 10/06/09 03:22 PM
Professional setting: Good handshake
Casual setting ei: friends and family: handshake and hug
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:17 PM
waving waving waving

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:14 PM
snakes and human psychopathlaugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:13 PM
Google menudo recipe... you might get good recipe..:banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:19 AM
Who are you? Really? waving waving waving waving Welcome!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25