Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:04 PM
Okay, I like this guy and I told him that I want honesty in a relationship and if he cannot be honest with me that there's no point of going it forward. He likes me a lot and he told me okay, I have herpes and I got it when I was on my 20's. What would you do? Would run or would you be understanding?

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:31 PM
I like my steak medium rare...I hope that answer your question..laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:23 PM
waving waving

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:22 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:41 PM

As far as my experience goes, there is at least 20:1 , and that means, it's 20 times more likely not being loved, than being loved. So not to be loved is at least 20 times easier than being loved and you don't need to go far to figure out a way, it's enough if you just read this or any other dating sites to find proof.
:heart: love :heart: Feel better?laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:39 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 04:06 PM

:heart: How do you get someone to not love you anymore?:heart:
screw 5 of their best friends?
:thumbsup:
This option sounds alot more fun than getting married.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 04:03 PM
Awww? Is MirrorMirror did not get a good lovin' here?:heart: :heart: love love love :heart: :heart:Feel better now?flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 03:00 PM

Date others with Herpes! apparently it's all the rage being they got their own dating site, just saw it on HERE!!!drinker
shocked You saw herpes on here?scared
Oh my goodness... time to deactivate my account...:laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:58 PM

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:54 PM
Food...:banana:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:50 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:25 PM

the last one sounds good:wink:

hahahahahahahaha... this one is a classic!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:24 PM

A lot of women will SAY they're "Ms. Right"....the trouble is, they constantly seem to neglect to tell you their first name is "Always".

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:12 PM

SO DO YOU LADIES LIKE GUYS WITH ALOT OF COMEDY OR ALOT DRAMA...........
:heart: I LIKE GUYS WITH A LOT OF TRACTOR:heart:

laugh laugh laugh laugh and hundreds of acres to plow?laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:32 AM

I am currently involved in a long term relationship with a bottle of lotion. We've been living together for a few years now. I am thinking of moving our relationship to the next level and buying a lotion warmer....

....does anyone think that is too sudden, or should I wait a little longer to see where this goes?

Start with a small lotion warmer and then build up to a bigger one, you don't want to scare the bottle, in case it's scared of commitment.:wink:
Sounds good...we were on the outs for a few days. I picked up a bottle of oil on my way home from work one day and suggested a threesome...that was a bad bad idea...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:27 AM

noway Jayzuz!

The human species just gets crazier and crazier! slaphead
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 11:08 PM
waving waving waving

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 11:00 PM

I love it, when it isn't for 7 days straight :angry:

Ditto...laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:01 PM

I already took Tylenol PM and it seems like it didn't help coz I'm still awake... turn the TV right now and I took a long hot shower.. still awake... urgh!

Benadryl takes about 2 hours to work and then you're so sleepy it's sick. But it works.

Can i take bynadryl after taking 2 tylenol PM is that safe? I just don't want to overdose....I don't want to die like Michael Jackson...laugh laugh laugh

Noooo, don't take it after you already took the tylenol. It might take the tylenol a while to work, but don't take anything else. You might just be nervous, sometimes I'm like that. My brain won't turn off, it sucks.

Thanks Caleigh....
flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25