Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:12 PM

:smile: I have never been married ,and I only recently decided that I may try to get married one day, but I am not going to have any kids of my own and be paying out money or go to jail for the rest of my lifedrinker

So you mean to say? Having a kid is like committing suicide?laugh laugh laugh
flowerforyou I just dont understand it.:smile:I need a woman that can't have no more kidsbigsmile

I'm very fertile.....laugh laugh laugh

But, Unfortunately, I don't want kids anymore...

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:07 PM

:smile: I have never been married ,and I only recently decided that I may try to get married one day, but I am not going to have any kids of my own and be paying out money or go to jail for the rest of my lifedrinker

flowerforyou I just dont understand it.:smile:I need a woman that can't have no more kidsbigsmile

scared

Yep... yep.. truth be told...

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:05 PM

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:02 PM

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:57 PM

If a man gets married then has children the wife now a mom detachs from the husband and the love becomes just love and romance fades over time The man then does not recieve the true attention and over time is left feeling empty he then finds a women who is alone and the sex is fresh and wonderful a new beginning thats why people divorce
men drift cause they wish they were single again then realize a woman can take them to court and get alot of child support and take alot of money that some and most men work hard to get so they bow down to the beaver power and draw the conclusion"its cheaper to keep her"laugh

You mean when wife/SO says: "I will take you to the cleaner you SOB?"laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:49 PM

You obviously have no clue

huh who?huh
[/quote

Watch out... the monkey is a lil confused....

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:48 PM

If a man gets married then has children the wife now a mom detachs from the husband and the love becomes just love and romance fades over time The man then does not recieve the true attention and over time is left feeling empty he then finds a women who is alone and the sex is fresh and wonderful a new beginning thats why people divorce

I think any psychologist will agree with you.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:47 PM

i'm still trying to figure out why people get married,cause if they didn't these threads wouldn't exsist....f god cause santa can kick his butt....wait neither one exsist like a lifetime of being with the one you have to marry
They didn't HAVE to get married, but my great grandparents were together form the ages of 14 and 16 to the time they died at 94 and 98....raised 15 children together....it isn't always a dream...simply depends upon how much BOTH people are willing to fight for what they have

Same here with my granparents..good old times when materialism wasn't the driving force behind why a couple should get together.

Hey... hey...hey... Am not materialistic...:tongue:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:45 PM

If someone told you: Okay, I am not married but I am attached...
He said, he has a live in partner but he is not married.

noway open relationshipnoway

"Open relationship" sounds like you're calling for STD's to me...laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:42 PM

Don't feel bad. I only get noticed by 48-year-old alcoholic single moms with 4 kids who only want to argue with me about whatever it was I put in my profile back in 1961.

I never should have mocked the voodoo priest.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:38 PM
Edited by Modela on Fri 10/09/09 08:41 PM
If someone told you: Okay, I am not married but I am attached...
He said, he has a live in partner but he is not married.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:36 PM

grumble There is married women on here that have "No Answer" as their marital status on their profilegrumble
noway noway noway noway

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:19 PM
It's Friday, Go out to the bar, dance, drink and have fun... Celebrate your freedom....

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:05 PM

Marijuana is the heathen devil weed and all who smoke it are doomed to hell and damnation
laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:41 PM
Yes, and thank you all for the good adviceflowers

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:27 PM
I'm gearing towards not going forward. But I do not know when to tell him and if he will be understanding.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:20 PM
I never have any STD's in my life and I do not want to acquire one..laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:19 PM

Okay, I like this guy and I told him that I want honesty in a relationship and if he cannot be honest with me that there's no point of going it forward. He likes me a lot and he told me okay, I have herpes and I got it when I was on my 20's. What would you do? Would run or would you be understanding?

That is a hard decision because... herpers is uncurable, they can go into recession. I would not run and of course I would understand. I would get medical advice before any kind of intimate encounter arises.

That is very true.. and I was discouraged and don't know what to think.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:12 PM
This is what prompted me to post the other question.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:09 PM

Oh I love a dancing carrot...laugh laugh laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25