no photo
Sat 10/10/09 02:11 AM
No, they just say... okay, I'm your captive.. abuse me..laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:49 PM
Flaming?laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:43 PM

How 'open' have your relationships been?

How 'open' will you allow your relationships to be?

Does it mean exclusivity?

Does it mean open and honest, in every intention, and action?

Does it mean being transparent?

I ask because I have an open relationship.

We are extremely open and available, and honest with each other, and even when one of us finds ourselves momentarily infatuated with someone, we discuss it....we share that information.

Does it mean we can sleep with other people, if we so chose to?

Yes, it does, however, that doesn't mean that we are disrespecting each other by that action, it means we both RESPECT each other completely, to be honest enough to express that desire.

And ironically....the desire to go elsewhere disappears.

I don't own him... I am open to him...open hearted, open minded, and open in my respect for him.

and he is the same.
:smile: No open relationships for MirrorMirror:smile:

He is afraid to have kid/s and STD's.....laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:41 PM

I worked for a diagnostic center where they did the routine mammograms, diagnostic mammograms and breast ultra sounds ( as well as other tests) I did some transcription for he report. I feel for these people

Yep, I feel the same... I've known quite a few who died of breast cancer and some are survivor... I feel for them. We need to be educated about this disease and how to prevent it.flowerforyou

my grandmother had a breast removed from it. she handled it very well. I am not sure I'd be that strong about it.

I know mammograms aren't comfortable but they can help

Yes,it helps indeed. I will have mine on November.....that's how early I can get.. Clinic is very busy...

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:36 PM

I worked for a diagnostic center where they did the routine mammograms, diagnostic mammograms and breast ultra sounds ( as well as other tests) I did some transcription for he report. I feel for these people

Yep, I feel the same... I've known quite a few who died of breast cancer and some are survivor... I feel for them. We need to be educated about this disease and how to prevent it.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:34 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:32 PM
Edited by Modela on Fri 10/09/09 10:33 PM
smokin

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:30 PM
Edited by Modela on Fri 10/09/09 10:31 PM

Guys be sure to do this and other self exams. Men do get cancer in the chest and nods under the arm. If you notice something please see your doctor immediately and insist that they exam you. Early detection can save your life.

Guys:
Yes, very true... touch your boobs toolaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:27 PM
Let's pray for those who had and for their quick recovery... but my point here is for us healthy to check up our own breast and to remind everyone to go and have a mammogram to detect and prevent breast cancer.:smile:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:16 PM
Is a National Breast Cancer Awareness.... Please don't forget to have a yearly mammogram....:banana:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:14 PM
(*_*)

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:48 PM

If someone finds something that I say or do offensive..does not necessarily mean it was my intention to offend them..
I don't swear around my mother..it offends her. Everyone gets to choose what is offensive to them.
Personally I don't take offensive to much of anything..there is always something to be offended by if your looking...
:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:44 PM

conservative republicans

laugh laugh laugh
YOu mean not the one who said, "I repeat, I do not have any sexual relationship with that woman"?....laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:42 PM

Just saying i wasent being offensive about meat,just a unpopular opinion

But, I want to eat that mango you are holding..laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:39 PM

<---------------me.

On the one view I appear offensive......

on the other...the unpopular opinion.

Can't please any of the peoples any of the time.bigsmile

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25