Community > Posts By > thor22

no photo
Tue 11/11/08 12:12 AM
something about a woman and nylon stockings! smitten

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 08:45 PM
well, mahj, you have a degree in canon law...what does scripture say about revenge...

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:31 PM
well, its ok as long as they aren't always bragging about themselves...

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:29 PM
I wouldn't go out on a friday nite until Rockfish was over...it was must see tv!

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:27 PM
well, I think someone has crush on a married woman here...

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:25 PM
yeah gee, this is a really tough one...go figure!

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:24 PM
yeah gee, this is a really tough one...go figure!

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:34 PM
well, clothes are the best revenge...everytime you know your going to see him, just dress in a provacative fashion he is not used to seeing on you, something sexy and attractive, and don't let him touch ya, hey! it will truly drive him out of his skin...hehe!

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:20 PM
well, why does the man always have to even be the one who asks for a date nowadays...I mean, whatever happened to women's liberation...ideally, that should have changed everything?

no photo
Mon 11/10/08 06:12 PM
well, I don't believe this woman at all, and if the guy is so rich, successful, and handsome as she claims he is...then I truly don't believe her because after viewing her profile, I just can't see the attraction...she's looney! JMO...hehe!

no photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:42 PM
c-word? do you mean c-o-n-t-r-o-l?

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:14 PM
well, first off riskit, Im happy to see you be using proper grammer in your query, I, myself, easily could have misspelled the word settling for lesss...but you spelled it twice! yay! you could have made a mistake and spelled it like I have done in the past as selled...ha! as in, selled out...o-u-t...hey! man, what I&I is a saying is that don't sell out, baby! a better one always comes alone on these sites, hey! ha! yes! if you don't believe poor ol' thor, just axe some of the ladies on here! selling out is an everyday occurance on here so don't feel guilty if your playing the feild, it doesn't mean your doing each once of us...but selling out...never....I won't accept anything less than for what I might get oneday...!

1 3 Next