Community > Posts By > tjulian4880

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:21 PM
oops Cameras is certainly out of the question!!!!The last thing I hope to do is leave a trail of my spyingshocked

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 03:19 PM
Edited by tjulian4880 on Sat 08/03/13 03:24 PM
glasses I would prefer to call it bad choices. Don't get me wrong, it's been plenty fun, but rather more a learning experience about me and who I am as an individual. In our circle of friendship, our main objective is to win admiration from those around us. Self development is important when it comes to making someone special, putting them above all the rests. We have to always ask ourselves, what is it we have to offer or bring to the table when building these collective unions. Dr. Phil once said, "Life is nothing more than a series of negotiations" drinker I strongly believe that!

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 03:13 PM
Each and every time my world gets flipped,sad it takes two or three years to pick up all the pieces. My time is running short. I've got less time for trial and error!!!frustrated

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 03:08 PM

I have met a few nice men in person from online but I am finding and have had some admit to me that they use it for hooking up only. Few are actually looking for anything permanent.

I used POF and its used mostly fot FWBs or one night hookups by men and women. Online dating hasnt worked for me so far unfortunately

It just started working for me about two months ago, should've been earlier but didn't know we were each interested. So hang in there, someone just might turn up and flip your world upside down!

Flip your world upside down! Those are the ones you keep away from!!!tears

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 03:02 PM
glasses At first you may not realize your next door neighbor is a heap of hotness!!!love But, when you see the bags being packed in the car, now there's one less car in the driveway and the fact is, the person next door is no longer filing joint tax returns,drinker "glad to be rid of the devil"...what would you do to win this person's attention, admiration or affection?flowerforyou
Me!!!...:tongue: I'd cut the lawn, occasionally chat with them as they walk the dog thru the neighborhood, put the trash cans back by the door where they belong and I would keep a sharp eye out - peepinghuh out my window to maybe learn their movements, their habits, so that when the time comes to make my move,:banana: I'd know a little something about the person. Is that :heart: STALKING!!!???love

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 02:41 PM
flowerforyou There seems to be an overflow of online daters seeking out to fulfill their emotional destiny by means of cyberspace interaction. From the looks of things, the single life is getting plenty crowded!:banana: Everyone tends to lean toward increased independence, rid themselves of the physical bull, drama and brain disengaged heat of passion! Doing their own discrete thing!:banana: Considering dating sites are popping up left and right and we all seem to feel, enough is enoughfrustrated - "I'm tried of getting my heart trampled on", having to find oneselves' way thru the dust clouds left by others scurring their weight aroundoops to emotional fulfillment. Maybe online dating is some sort of refuge or safehaven.drinks You,think???brokenheart
Can you go to the local grocery market and pick up a prospect willing to give you their phone number without the threat of being insulted, or considered a community nitwit? As reckless as we can be, we'd soon find ourselves looking for a new community to live in once the word gets out! What's the costs of being reckless over cyberspace??? Zilch!!! Nobody is gonna chase you down! What about the movies, the man or woman next door, a concert or maybe a ballgame. Maybe we all have become inadequate and much rather tolerate rejection in front of a pc monitor.what and not sacrifice our good names or reputations in our communities.
One thing is for certain, divorce court lawyers will soon be out of a job if this trend continues. In cyberspace, what does love have to do with this, anyway???offtopic Who has the time for all the paperwork, anymore? Just slap your picture up,ill post a few words and waitasleep Maybe we're all out here making a oops of ourselves, huh??shocked Some of us, after spending time out here feel throwing in the towel is not such a bad idea. The hell with this s...t!!!
Tell me, is online dating a plus for you?:banana:

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 01:47 PM
I would hate to get on your bad side!

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 01:39 PM
What's the first thing a man notices about a woman's body?noway
I'm a BOOTYman, myself!huh

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 01:32 PM

Haha no kidding

I take it you've never tasted someone else's tongue while kissing. And would you know the taste can be transformed in an odor??? No kidding! It's happened to me only once.indifferent I could not smell the foul on the breathe, but once I kissed, the taste went straight to my brain and the output was "wow, such a raunchy smell!"sick

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 01:28 PM
Has the posts here been very entertaining?:banana:

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 01:26 PM
Believe me this...clothes can be very deceiving!!!noway

tjulian4880's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:55 AM
Nowhere!!! I've been there! Maybe an annual penguin festival...

tjulian4880's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:50 AM
Automatic, retractable seatbelt in my car. At the supermarket, out in the parking lot, getting out of my car - my head was caught in the seatbelt as it was retracting. Very embarrasing moment!ohwell

tjulian4880's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:36 AM
How you doing sweetheart? Let me tell you how women got their name... God made Adam then he made all things in the world to satisfy Adam - trees, birds, animals, etc. But, Adam was not at all excited! So God decided to put Adam to sleep. He then pulled one rib out of Adam and made this she-creature. A bit later Adam was awaken. God then paraded all the animals in front of Adam. No response! Then he paraded this she-creature in front of Adam. love His eyes began to almost pop out of his head. He jumped up for joy:banana: and screamed out loud - Wow, Man!:tongue: Wow Man!!!:smile: Woeee...Man!!!! flowerforyou Before he knew it, the word WoMan!!! came out of his mouth each time he wanted to get her attention.flowerforyou

tjulian4880's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:24 AM
Usually it takes a few dates to really get to know a potential mate.flowerforyou Sitting across from each other while dining, talking, sharing a few jokes, people-watching, and getting to know one another is all fine and good,drinker but, what about the first meeting behind closed doors? Just exactly how far does the first impression extend? Are your options still open when the clothes come off and you find yourself contemplating a difficult decision?explode What if you are not exactly excited about what you see or what have may just occurred?noway What do you do then?grumble Do you tell your partner to go on a diet? Do you tell them to try an enhancement product? Find a new breath mint?bigsmile
First impression???huh Well, one thing for certain. One particular option is always open - "What If?"tears

tjulian4880's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:08 AM
devil If you could be a ghost, who would you come back to haunt?pitchfork
I would come back to haunt my fourth grade English teacherrant

tjulian4880's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:01 AM
Edited by tjulian4880 on Thu 08/01/13 07:02 AM
:banana: "Worst Date Case Senario"flowerforyou
My worst date case senario would be - my date and I decided to go to a movie. After the movie, we get to the car, at least where it was parked, but it's not there anymore.:angry: My car was parked sidewaysfrustrated to prevent scratching and denting by those cars parked next to me. We waited at least 30 minutesyawn before the cab arrived. Taking her home and getting back to my home - the fare was outrageous! I couldn't imagine a date to the movies would costs me over $300.noway

1 2 4 Next