Community > Posts By > tjulian4880

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:44 AM

The ability of not giving up, always striving to better yourself regardless of your situation.

flowerforyou If you can make people learn that, Hippie, you need to take your act on the road. This country needs a lot more of that! :thumbsup:

Sometimes giving up is another means of bettering yourself.rant

Well Said!!!glasses

Can I ask for an example of such a situation? what

Simple, basic and very common - when to give up during an argument!rant

This I understand. I definitely agree with this! Most arguments are not worth fighting over. People tend to let their emotions carry them too far into an argument and making a practice of not doing so is most certainly a step toward growth. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:41 AM
What you have to realize is: flowerforyou Men are on the chase when they first lay eyes on you. After awhile, they began to lose interests becoz they have no further reason to chase - they've won the prize. No need to hustle any further.yawn And before you both know it, you're sitting in one big dull, boring environment.frustrated Love is like a burning log! You have to keep adding to the flames!whoa

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:26 AM

The ability of not giving up, always striving to better yourself regardless of your situation.

flowerforyou If you can make people learn that, Hippie, you need to take your act on the road. This country needs a lot more of that! :thumbsup:

Can I ask for an example of such a situation? what

Simple, basic and very common - when to give up during an argument!rant

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:19 AM

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:14 AM
ohwell Is good sex the fountain of our youth???????????:banana:

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:12 AM
I don't know about you guys, but sex is what the doctor should have ordered!!!:angry: Two years of celibacy I'm ticked off!!!explode Nah...I'm a really nice guy when you get to know me!:smile:

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:06 AM
If you're thinking outside the box, I really don't think you're ready for one on one.glasses Primarily becoz a relationship focus is on two individuals coming together. Three is a crowd.sad

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:00 AM

So what do i have to offer? I was once a terrible individual, drank too much, ran around, did lots of drugs. I went to prison for 9 years for my actions. I found spirituality there, completely changed my life. Now that Im free Im trying to rebuild my life from scratch, I work ,but its going to take awhile before I get everything I lost. Now the women and wealth part, do i have to wait until I can offer her the world, or are there women out there that will give a person such as myself a chance?

If it makes you feel better; Men have made me feel like I have nothing to offer them merely because of my age.

In each particular instance, have you considered discussing your feelings with that person? There is a slight chance we could make things seem most likely rather than what they really are. Then, the object is to sit down and communicate about what we feel, right? Do you think we fail most of our prospect relationships as a result of our not being able to negotiate our feelings with one another?

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 06:24 AM

I consider any affection that the adult entertainment industry would not charge admission for as okay for public display. :thumbsup:

Oh,...So, in other words, you get what you pay for, right? glasses

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 06:08 AM
Edited by tjulian4880 on Sun 08/04/13 06:09 AM
flowers Would you take your date to a nudist beach???noway offtopic
Give us an idea on where and what places are strictly off limits...

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 06:03 AM
Edited by tjulian4880 on Sun 08/04/13 06:03 AM
In the heat of passion, the middle of a squeeze or during your first kiss, what's the worst thing you've ever done while in public?
drinker Me...slow dancing on the dance floor, love have my date pull me into the men's bathroom and make out in the privately enclosed # 2 area!!!:banana:

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 05:53 AM
What's the most unusual thing you have done in the backseat of a car?pitchfork
Me....have an orgy!!!bigsmile

tjulian4880's photo
Sun 08/04/13 05:49 AM
Edited by tjulian4880 on Sun 08/04/13 05:50 AM
Rather than learn anything,:banana: I think they would be inclined to ask a question - What planet you come from???shades

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:23 PM
Not all women are as gifted!!!glasses

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:13 PM

So what do i have to offer? I was once a terrible individual, drank too much, ran around, did lots of drugs. I went to prison for 9 years for my actions. I found spirituality there, completely changed my life. Now that Im free Im trying to rebuild my life from scratch, I work ,but its going to take awhile before I get everything I lost. Now the women and wealth part, do i have to wait until I can offer her the world, or are there women out there that will give a person such as myself a chance?

If you believe in yourself and your quest, it shall become. But, you must have a plan. Again, the question is, what will you bring to the table.glasses Then, you should understand, many people come together for different reasons. Ask yourself, what is the mission of a knight in shining armour? Rescue and captivate or control?glasses

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:08 PM
Edited by tjulian4880 on Sat 08/03/13 06:18 PM
:wink: It really depends on your game, your mental disposition. If you use your talents, your interlect and present yourself accordingly, women have no discretion about differences, lackness of, the scarsity of the things material in her environment. Yes, money makes one happy! Can't live without it. One thing about romance, ...it doesn't take a masters degree in psychology or a pocket full of money to be her knight in shining armour, but a combination, a sequence of compliments and gestures to signify you are paying close attention, that you care and you are a gladiator in the quest of life. It's your mind she falls inlove with, not your possessions.glasses It's just that simply!
Love is a woman's nature. Men can't have babies, so what he has to do has to be cultural. drinker He have to show and present to her challenges, objectives, laughter and affection. Pioneer the unknown!!! Create a world of dreams and fantacies! She's a rose waiting to bloom! You hold that rose with all your strength, even when the bleeding starts created by the woes of life, the labor of her love, the ability to withstand and maintain! These are the things that brings out the real beauty in a woman!glasses

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:34 PM

ANY man (I don;t care how good looking he is) who looks at my butt or my boobs before looking at me will get an automatic "no way in hell, not ever"

.......just sayin' (and we can tell BTW)huh

The idea is to not let the woman see you noticing these things about her. A quick, sneak peek!!!huh

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:29 PM
The restraining order....
Guess what guy? I approached her and told what my madness was and that it was not fare to secretly manipulate my way into her life.rant She offered me to sit in with her and her mom on the patio. I was shocked!!!:banana:

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:25 PM
...serial killerlaugh laugh laugh laugh
Come on now, don't be ridiculous!!!

tjulian4880's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:24 PM

Thats a tricky situation. Can you run into her at the market, or something? I would just try to be friendly at first, since you live next door.

Like dating someone you work with. If it doesnt go well, where do you go to get away?

She may not be interested in dating for a while from the scenario you described, but everybuddys different, who knows?

This thing has been going on now for 2 years and finally, she offers me to come and sit with her and her mother on the patio one particular routine day during the week. But, still, I'm afraid I could be setting myself up for something I can't quite handle. And, like you said, where can I run if things don't go well?oops