3.DO YOU USE DEODORANT? whats that?

3.DO YOU CLEAN? my plate

4.DO YOU COOK? i`m moking baby, no, really, i`m smoking a cigarette

5.IF YOU COOK IS IT EATABLE? no, but it can be licked and sucked on

6.WHATS YOUR ANSWER IF I SAY...
Q: MASSAGE MY FEET... bite me

7.WILL YOU GIMME ME WHAT I WANT? as long as it dont cost more than a dollar

8.WILL YOU DO AS I SAY? hell no

9.ARE YOU WILLING TO GIMME YOUR WEEKLY CHECK? you can fight the collection agencies for it if you want
10.CAN I HAVE A SEX TOY? like you dont already have one

IF SO WILL THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE ANY LESS OF A MAN??? naawwww, you go right ahead and enjoy that butt plug of yours

LAST ONE.... WHATCHO SHOE SIZE AGAIN?? bend over and i`ll show you

Cotton!!!rofl You do know that you will have the RATHrantof Yta, don't youhuh ?
LOLlaugh

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:53 PM

OK OK OK OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who are ANY OF YOU TO JUDGE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SO WHAT IF I DO BELEIVE IN THE TRINITY???
WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T!!!!
EVEN IF THERE IS OR ISN'T WE ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO THINK AS WE WISH!

ITS NOT CHRISTIAN LIKE TO JUDGE ANYONE WHAT EVER THEY MAY BELEIVE!
WHY DO I SAY THIS???????
I WAS RAISED BY A MAN WHO IS A PREACHER!!!
AND HE WAS NO CHRISTIAN!!!
WALK THE WALK TALK THE TALK.....HE DID NONE OF IT! HE WAS A PREACHER ON SUNDAYS AND WEDNSDAYS, THE OTHER 5 HE SPENT TORCHERING ME AND ALL THE OTHERS!
HE RAPED ME FOR YEARS !!!
DOES THAT MAKE ME BITTER???
YES
DO I STILL BELEIVE IN GOD?????
YES
DOES THAT MEAN I AM GOING TO PITTY YOU WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE WHOMEVER YOU CHOOSE TO BELEIVE IN????
NO!

GET OVER IT!!!
ITS YOUR RIGHT TO BELEIVE AS YOU WISH !
JUST AS ITS MINE TO BELEIVE AS I WISH!

STOP THE FRUDDIN JUDGIN PPL!

I am very sorry that you had to endure such treatment. People really get in the way of God's work. It's sad but that's why it's more important to know God than put our trust in people. Many people have let me down in my life...MANY.

I've had some really hard knocks as well in life...MANY as a matter of fact. Did I blame God? Yes...but I couldn't leave Him either...not for long. God just would not let me go. when I finally confessed that...I had some major breakthroughts & my whole christian walk changed.

It's something remarkable when God changes us. Not to get preachy on yu but I hope nothing but God blessings toward you dear girl. Don't equate God's love with human love or you will never experience His unconditional care for you & all He has in store for you.

Know that you are loved.... flowerforyou

Thats my cousin, and No she doesn't balme god anymore , although sure she did. She would not be human if she didn't.
Thank you for taking the time to quote her.
And Christianity is a life long struggle as you know.
Peace be with you .
In His Loving Arms,
Riversflowerforyou

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:49 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Is all they care about!

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:46 PM

AntiAmerican? Okay, Brownshirt, tell me how?

It's taking a very real possibility and projecting futurist. If thats Anti-American, then everyone from Pat Freaking Buchanan to Dr. Paul to the Entirety of the NeoCon subparty are in fact also antiamerican.

This explores foriegn policy, the bush doctrine of preemptive strikes and what the results could be. If you think thats antiamerican, then you don't understand the concepts of blowback and the consequences of intervention.

is iran a threat to america???????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well is it???

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:42 PM
I have a cousin whos Ex Husband used to kill animals, then he started to try and Kill her and their daughter.

I really have no other comment . It makes me tooo mad.

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:38 PM

OMG I CANNOT STAND THIS STORY ANYMORE!

Its on every network and every newscast at all times of night. And it sucks because theres TVs where i work that are always on the news stations! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And its always Nancy Grace. It comes on 3 times during my shift. mad

Are you just tired of them not doing more , or just could care less about the whole thing anymore??
Just wondering

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:36 PM
It sick and SO WRONG!!!!
That poor child!
Now they say that NANNY ZANI is actually Zanex and she was druging her so she could go out and party.
SHE WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO HEAVEN!!!

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:34 PM
Hello.
How are you ?

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:28 PM

I don't believe I said SHE has to be home with her children. I think I made it gender nuetral and said a Parents first obligation is to parent first and that she had spread herself incredibly thin. If this candidate was a male with a pregnant child I would be saying the same thing. It is virtually impossible for a candidate to be a significant parent figure of minor children and campaigne for presidency from everything I have read about candidates children. I would find this especially true in the years that adolecents need both parents fully committed to parenting. Which I think the behavior of the Bush daughters made painfully clear. It is fortuneate in deed that both young ladies survived their very out of control behavior. What I find particularly remarkable is that Chelse Clinton seems to be a normal and centered as she was and is. As a parent of a profoundly handicapped child I can not fathom how a parent of five could do and adequate job from the campagine trail or for that matter any highly demanding job. I beleive it is beneficial for children to have two working parents don't ever mstake my beliefs in that arena I just think that the 24/7 nature of that level of public office is not compatiable with parenting.

So by your standards... presidential candidates should not be parents.... mmmmK that's realistic isn't it?

Like a priest giving spousal counseling....

I am at a complete loss for words.
That is why I chose to quote you Lily.

*LIKE ME TRYING TO TEACH A CHILD TO SPEAK A VERBAL LANGUAGE*
Not going to work out so well now is it?

I don't believe I said SHE has to be home with her children. I think I made it gender nuetral and said a Parents first obligation is to parent first and that she had spread herself incredibly thin. If this candidate was a male with a pregnant child I would be saying the same thing. It is virtually impossible for a candidate to be a significant parent figure of minor children and campaigne for presidency from everything I have read about candidates children. I would find this especially true in the years that adolecents need both parents fully committed to parenting. Which I think the behavior of the Bush daughters made painfully clear. It is fortuneate in deed that both young ladies survived their very out of control behavior. What I find particularly remarkable is that Chelse Clinton seems to be a normal and centered as she was and is. As a parent of a profoundly handicapped child I can not fathom how a parent of five could do and adequate job from the campagine trail or for that matter any highly demanding job. I beleive it is beneficial for children to have two working parents don't ever mstake my beliefs in that arena I just think that the 24/7 nature of that level of public office is not compatiable with parenting.

So why don't you run for President?
Can you do any better??????????????
Will America not find your mistakes and Shove them down your mouth??

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:12 PM

okay, well obama has young children also. and mccain has kids.

not to mention all of hollywood and their children. public limelight.

steven tyler did a good job with liz!!

And she had no clue he was her father until she was a teenager.

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:10 PM

This is a funny thread, I love it when Foreign people tell us who to vote for...

McCain/Palin 08

I know right? Or better yet people who admittedly don't vote then b*tch about it...whoa

I am not b****ing , and I know the comment was not directed at me, but I am still very young and just do not know who to vote for.
I agree with both parties on Different issues.
I am affraid if we vote Oboma in he will be killed within his first year, but McCain is so much like Bush.

I totally agree with your statement though Lily.
If you do not Vote or live here then WHY COMPLAIN???

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:06 PM
Why????
Because her daughter is pregnant??
I don't think she said to her...
"Hey sweetheart, you know mommy is going to be rediculed for what you do. And for making HUMAN mistakes as every mother does, So why not just go out and have sex , get pregnant so everyone will say I can not run my home."

I think you should just stick to what you know about.
YOU KNOW, NOT EVER MAKING A MISTAKE?
HEY! I KNOW! HOW ABOUT NOT JUDGING HER???
Although I refuse to vote this year , I still see no reason for AMERICANS or anyone else to judge her for what HER DAUGHTER did. DOUBLED IF YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN.
JMO

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:59 PM
:laughing:

would sending an email with something totally random for content be more acceptable? you know... something like...

'cow farts are responsible for global warming! and pop-tarts, too!' :laughing:
Wow!!!! I am in love:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:28 PM

first of all if ur workin.......u shouldnt have a class or an alarm clock.......and thats a good tune about bad luck ........so good luck from now on ........

I for one understood nothing of what you said.
Is it just me or are their others confused too?

<---- doesn't read scotty's post for that exact reason.

I am still shaking my head! LOLnoway

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:27 PM

He made a comment earlier asking me if anything normal ever happens in my life. And I have been thinking NO! It starting to feel like I am cursed or something. I mean just this past week alone I have been fired, my alarm clock breaks, cause me to be late for class, and now my laptop breaks on me.

I guess the saying is true. It if was not for bad luck I would not have ay luck at all.

You should not think this way.
Sure if you think negative , negative things will happen .
It is our custum as humans to think in such a way.
There has to be wonderful things you could think of .

You wake up each morning.
From what I have seen , you have great friends on here.
You seem as though you are a bright and caring girl.
There is no such thing as luck, in my oppinion.
It is up to you to make things happen.
Sure there is KARMA, but even still yet , you are not a walking Bad Luck Charm.

We all go through things and it may seem as though it always happens, but thats because you forget the good things.
Even the smallest things in life are worth smiling at and being "LUCKY" to have.

Good luck with you Whisper.
The Little boy in your picture is very adorable.
Is he your child?

I could list things that have happen in the last 27 years that would make you agree with me. laugh

And yes that is my Angel Nevin.

I am only saying that you MUST keep your chin up and Nevin is the best "GOOD LUCK" charm you have.
LOL
WAKE UP AND SAY TODAY THERE WILL BE NO BAD LUCK!lol

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:24 PM

first of all if ur workin.......u shouldnt have a class or an alarm clock.......and thats a good tune about bad luck ........so good luck from now on ........

I for one understood nothing of what you said.
Is it just me or are their others confused too?

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:20 PM

He made a comment earlier asking me if anything normal ever happens in my life. And I have been thinking NO! It starting to feel like I am cursed or something. I mean just this past week alone I have been fired, my alarm clock breaks, cause me to be late for class, and now my laptop breaks on me.

I guess the saying is true. It if was not for bad luck I would not have ay luck at all.

You should not think this way.
Sure if you think negative , negative things will happen .
It is our custum as humans to think in such a way.
There has to be wonderful things you could think of .

You wake up each morning.
From what I have seen , you have great friends on here.
You seem as though you are a bright and caring girl.
There is no such thing as luck, in my oppinion.
It is up to you to make things happen.
Sure there is KARMA, but even still yet , you are not a walking Bad Luck Charm.

We all go through things and it may seem as though it always happens, but thats because you forget the good things.
Even the smallest things in life are worth smiling at and being "LUCKY" to have.

Good luck with you Whisper.
The Little boy in your picture is very adorable.
Is he your child?

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 10:06 PM
This absolutely is tearing my heart out!!!
Who did this to this child?
Are the grandparents involved too?
It is starting to sound worse each night I hear about it.

Do you have any thought about this Little Girl and maybe who did what?

Now they say they have found CLFM.
So that only means One thing... She was most assuredly killed.

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:54 PM
Not much to talk about, I guess you could say.
Not like I miss it, Like its been in the way.
Now I think before I run my new mouth.
Do people listen , NO they just laugh about.

Hey! Thats OK. Who needs a voice!
Not I said the Girl with fingers for her voice.

I know, this sounds a little flakey.
I was just playing around.
Thank you for reading.

RivathatFlows's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:42 PM

huh sick spock slaphead

Yea, me too!LOL

Previous 1 3 4