Community > Posts By > RivathatFlows

RivathatFlows's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:28 PM

What a Jerk-Off!!

I get treated like that a lot, I have no tongue or voice box . So , people assume I am also Mentally Handicapped as well.
GEEESH! Get Lives People!

ignorant people should be re-located to a far away island lol

Indeed they do! lol
And They ask the STUPIDEST questions....
Does it hurt not having a tongue? No , I do not have to worry about biting it.
How do you talk? DUH! Sign language and emails
Arent you mad about being diferent? No, everything happens for a reason, and who I am to Change Gods Plans?
Must be hard to get a boyfriend! Well if they can see past the no tongue no voice box thing than great, but no one usually does!

RivathatFlows's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:22 PM

Ok I was talking to my one "friend" an when I told him that I was definitely moving to CO after job corps he lost it! He told me I was selfish because I'm moving farther away from him. I defended myself, telling him I hate Ohio an I want to make myself happy for the first time in my life. All my life I tried so hard to make everyone else happy but the instant I try to make myself happy someone has to bring me down! Am I really being selfish? Is it bad to put myself first before my friends? My family is all for me moving an starting over new, they are pushing me to do it.. my other friends are a little sad about me moving but they are for it.. its just him.

You are not being selfish at all. You must put yourself first . In order for you to be happy , you must find yourself. I think its great getting out on your way. To heck with him !

RivathatFlows's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:17 PM
Edited by RivathatFlows on Fri 09/12/08 01:18 PM
What a Jerk-Off!!

I get treated like that a lot, I have no tongue or voice box . So , people assume I am also Mentally Handicapped as well.
GEEESH! Get Lives People!

RivathatFlows's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:09 PM
I was in one being air-lifted to a hospital . I do not really recall the ride.

RivathatFlows's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:07 PM

lol.

Have you seen Ayita today???
She hasn't called all day. Its not like her.
OH HI btw...

RivathatFlows's photo
Thu 09/11/08 08:24 PM

devil

?????????
yes?????

RivathatFlows's photo
Thu 09/11/08 08:22 PM

i don't think anyone HAS to prove anything to anyone, via cam chats or any other method. however, their refusing to verify themselves leads me to assume that they have created a fake personna.

that being said, my safety is paramount to any imagined (or real) hurt feelings that are caused by any of my assumptions and i would rather error on the side of caution.

i don't believe that anyone is real, unless i've met them and/or someone i've met has met them. haha, even then sometimes they are not as they've presented themselves.

i will not allow a person to get too close to me unless i can verify, without any doubt, that they are who they say they are.

(of course, i'm speaking in general terms, not about any particular person)

I understand your way of thinking.
I can not imagine getting close to someone only to find it was all a lie!
And sure who needs the headache of not knowing.
Its just well I think my cousin is trying to say that although she is pretty, (WHICH SHE WILL NEVER ADMIT TO) and yes she has done Modeling work and yes, she is an MMA fighter, sings , and so on... she has never had to prove herself because everyone who knows her knows she is the best friend/ PERSON anyone could ever have.
I will not put everything out there, but my girl has had a terrible life. And the things that she has gone thru could have made her a monster , but she has overcome what few people could ever overcome.BAD ENOUGH THAT IT WOULD MAKE EVEN THE TOUGHEST MEN SOBB OVER.
She is very outspoken , but she does have feelings and maybe it hurt her to know that maybe someone thought she was someone she is not.
SHE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT!!!
DONT YOU AYITA!!!

RivathatFlows's photo
Thu 09/11/08 08:02 PM

Humm do I know you let me see have we talked hummm let me see heheheheh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shshshshsh girlfriend why ya let others get to you anyway. Just blow it off and have fun bigsmile

Is it really worth all the hoopla and trying to prove yourself? Besides unless they have a date with you there is nothing you need to prove.noway

So just be yourself and don't let anyone get to you!!

Life is way to short!!bigsmile

I KEEP TRYING TO TELL HER THIS!!

But do you think she listens to any one of us???
NO!!
She is always trying to prove her kind heart to everyone.
And yes everyone she is as real as they come.
If I had a voice I would scream it to the world!

Ayita, I am very upset that you would even want to prove who you are.
ONLY YOUR TRUE FRIENDS will have faith in you and , yes me too.
I am telling daddy that you are letting yourself down by this. He will be there shortly!

I love you cousin! NO SISTER!
Love,
Rivers

RivathatFlows's photo
Tue 09/09/08 03:15 PM
When I went to give some one a test, it only sadi this person does not haver any yet and can't seem to find what to click to give them one!
SO NERVE RACKING!!!

RivathatFlows's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:14 AM

Not yet... But I'm workin' on it! winking

OH REALLY NOW?????
WOULD THAT BE WITH SOMEONE WHO I AM RELATED TO?????

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:46 PM
259.... ahhhhh whats this bout again??

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:45 PM
WOW! What a LOOKER! love

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:14 PM

Lion, Tiger, Bobcat or Panther?

Panthers....
They get what they want

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:13 PM

mustard my hole with a genie babelaughpitchfork laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgALTFzFbQ

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!noway sick

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:11 PM

Now THAT'S a loaded question!! lol

*getcha a toy!

laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl pitchfork
:angel:

Ahoh!
I am telling NUKNUK!! You are bad in here!
She would fall out her chair if she seen you here!

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:10 PM
Not sure yet, I will get back to you though...Mr.Rick

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:09 PM

high maintenance?

My cousin!
Don't tell her I said that thoughlaugh

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:08 PM

I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow.

And i'm at work....operating a 5 story furnace. Still wanna trade?

Better than hearing a 6 year old say...
" I don't have to"
"you are not my boss"

If i got paid the same to do what I do now to babysit kids...I'd traid you in a heart beat. I am a big kid...so we'd have a marvelous time.

Oh ayita pays me very well. Not as much as you but I think 10.00 an hour is darn good

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 02:00 PM
never, never been here before and why would I want to date some one I do not know that well?
I have heard some bad things though.

RivathatFlows's photo
Mon 09/08/08 01:58 PM

I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow.

And i'm at work....operating a 5 story furnace. Still wanna trade?

Better than hearing a 6 year old say...
" I don't have to"
"you are not my boss"