Community > Posts By > Richt6

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:20 PM

Somebody please take Berg's drugs from him..

I took them ... What day is it??? Why does my butt hurt???

You'd better check your post history and see what you've been posting the last few days....

Butt I am scared to! I don't want to know the "truth"!!! All I know is I have to take this Methadone fore the next six weeks...

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:14 PM

Somebody please take Berg's drugs from him..

I took them ... What day is it??? Why does my butt hurt???

no photo
Tue 10/21/08 10:13 PM

That is easy to propose in theory rich....

The first two weeks I stood my ground, I was suspended for 10 of the 14 days.

There is a bit more to it than that.

NEVER question the mods on the forums...(Recieved a private e-mail about that one from the staff)

No language above pg-13 (Yet, we are all adults here)

Any old timer... with...well, more posts than us...flags a statement... it (and probably you/me) WILL get sh%t canned.

IF you think you can operate without walking on eggshells around here, good luck....let me know how that works out for you.

Mods? Well, if you are new here then how do you know who the mods are??? The Mods that I have seen I know from other sites...Uh, makes me sound really lame...moving from site to site..."looking for love in all the wrong places" Or acceptance. Heck, up until four years ago this redneck only knew that "mod" was an abbreviation for A single wide or double wide trailer home...I have a "MOD" they have a dump...

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:13 PM

be careful.. he eventually becomes like a bad hemorrhoid.

You know the kind.. it's a real pain in the arse, but when you stop feeling it, you really start to miss it because you think there might be something worse coming..

You are soooooooo Lucky, Dan Tha t I am so "new" Nobody listens to me! Glad to see your mum lets you use her computer now.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 08:04 PM

I know you didnt, but still. I cant be nice to you for a while now..

Dan You are still a newb...3547 posts..Then you are cool...Read the rule book!

Crap...editing newbie!

I know im sill a newb!

I actually like being a newbie, but acting like an oldie in the sense that i couldnt give a ...! My trick is pretending to myself that i actually own this place! lol

LOL... I broke 100... You will have competition from me soon! Around April, then I will be accepted here.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:55 PM

My god, Dan. Are you still 'apologising' after 48 pages?

Have you not taken a look at him.. He's got a whole lot to be sorry for..

He came out of his mum apologizing.

His "MUM " has not been seen for years tho!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:49 PM
Edited by Richt6 on Thu 10/16/08 07:50 PM

I know you didnt, but still. I cant be nice to you for a while now..

Dan You are still a newb...3547 posts..Then you are cool...Read the rule book!

Crap...editing newbie!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:36 PM

awwwwwwwwbiggrin

you ole softy you..

DAN! She Is a newbie for crap sakes! Insult her to tears...Geez!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:27 PM
Bump for thenewbies...Uhhh New people. Welcome. Don't be scared by those with high post counts. Just be yourself...do not waiver and you will be ok... If you let those "dumb" comments get to you then...keep trying. I have been bashed here...And I keep going. Just DO NOT give up. It is fun here even tho there are those who like to "shake" things up. Have fun.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 07:19 PM

I should warn you -I go ape s**t with an expresso machine! shocked

I find rabbit sh1t looks much more like a coffee bean

huh huh huh what about that fresh brewed flavor??????

***Sits Back and waits for A reply to "fresh brewed" Rabbit poop.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:58 PM

Hey Dan -nice to meet ya...I think I thought someone was serving coffee in here...drinker

Dan is rude...He will have you serving coffee...RUN AWAY!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:47 PM

This isnt a new problem Rich, you have always been slower than me!

And your girlfriend keeps calling me as a result!

She calls me too....Says she likes someone with balls.... Whatever that means.

Yup...It appears that you have more balls than most.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:41 PM

This isnt a new problem Rich, you have always been slower than me!

And your girlfriend keeps calling me as a result!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:35 PM
Edited by Richt6 on Thu 10/16/08 06:37 PM

Is it possible that you could sincerely apologize for wasting all of Mingle's time with this thread?

Maybe a new thread to apologize for this one?

What if im not really sorry? Should i make it anyway?

When in Rome.... Is anyone for real on here? I mean really??

I think everyone is a total fake, even myself, the mods and admin! lol

I think i will save that apology thread for when this one has gotten to part 2!

Dang it...I am so new...I posted at the same time as Dan, then I hit return on my Commodore 64 and then...I hate being so new!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:34 PM

Is it possible that you could sincerely apologize for wasting all of Mingle's time with this thread?

Maybe a new thread to apologize for this one?

What if im not really sorry? Should i make it anyway?

When in Rome.... Is anyone for real on here? I mean really??

LOL...Really Dan, Good laughs are so out dated...Can't you post a political thread or something as funny and absurd?!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:19 PM

I dunno, this thread has pretty much run its course as it is, i think after another 50 pages of it i will have lost the will to live!

you could always just run it together with your 'the lamest thread ever' - it's just about on par bigsmile

A new forum section could could start called "Dan's Senseless Writings" bigsmile

ALLLLLLL Of Dan's writing's are senseless...My third graders writing's are senseless too, but they mean a lot to the " author"!

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 06:09 PM

Yup, "backbone" is a good way to put it. If you don't have the back bone to cut it here, then maybe the "psychological today" forum or the "Positive mental health" forums are for the faint of heart or those that get offended too easily. Of course if the new person can't cut it here...I wonder how they cut it in society. I am a "newbie" (again) ***awaits newbie bashing*** being new anywhere has it's knocks...that is just life.

Wow!! Don't see how not tolerating rudeness, being bashed and insulted translates into having a psychological problem on the part of the newbie. This is called blaming the victim.

***bashing arrived*** You are correct. Nothing else to say..I will go back to my Psych forums...That is what many newbies..new people do...They take the passive aggressive input like I just received and leave. I just drive on and I would encourage all newbies to do the same.

no photo
Thu 10/16/08 05:49 PM

I tend to either ignore the newbie threads or i post some kind of smart arse comment. Though by doing the latter i feel its a better way to welcome someone that just a stardard 'hello and welcome'. I could be more welcoming, but then i am still a newbie myself, and i feel its down to each individual to make their own place here. Niceness and welcomes only go so far anyway, the reaction people get is down to how each person posts.

Dan, some place back in there, I tried to explain and maybe not very well, I wasn't talking about the witty, funny, cute comments, I think that probably puts a new person more at ease. I was referring to other types of comments.

Yeah i read that and i understand what you were saying. I was just saying how things are from my point of view. I can probably be rude to newbies in the way that you are saying too. But also my funny comments are sometimes taken in the wrong way and can offend anyway. I dont worry too much either way, i feel a certain amount of back bone is required to hack it here, and if people are so easily scared off then this isnt the place they should be at anyway.

Yup, "backbone" is a good way to put it. If you don't have the back bone to cut it here, then maybe the "psychological today" forum or the "Positive mental health" forums are for the faint of heart or those that get offended too easily. Of course if the new person can't cut it here...I wonder how they cut it in society. I am a "newbie" (again) ***awaits newbie bashing*** being new anywhere has it's knocks...that is just life.

no photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:21 PM
That has been a while. Is Futurama even coming out with new stuff? Leelah is hot for a one eyed mutant tho!

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 10:29 AM

offtopic Sorry but I just had to comment on that photo of "Big Foot" on Wyle's profile. That picture always cracks me up and I think its clearly some guy in a rented costume shop gorilla suit. That walk he has is pretty humorous also. If the video depicted had been crystal clear than I think it would have been more easy to see the mask but since it was a little blurry, that was what caused it to become somewhat debatable and ambiguous. happy

Trace does clean up nicely tho! All of that hair is actually a comb over from his back!

Previous 1 3 4 5