Community > Posts By > Richt6

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 06:55 PM

i got enough in me to make it to africa and back

Bush may decide to invade Michigan in search of weapons of mass destruction...The feds are watching us here, you know!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:47 PM

Like vermin...They come in droves and the next thing you know they are creeping into your bed! Filthy beasts!

was that you trying to spoon me lastnight?

I was just trying to get my gerbils back!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:36 PM

I fricken hate newbies. Especially when they come with lots of friends and try take over the place.
Like vermin...They come in droves and the next thing you know they are creeping into your bed! Filthy beasts!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:28 PM

They will also eat you alive if they are given that option...Snake food is all they are good for!

richard gere would argue that
Still vermin tho! The little bastards bite when you peel the electrical tape off from them! Nothing worse than a gerbil with an attitude...Anal, they are!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:15 PM

Actually the fact that they have no bladder an pee wherever they walk bothers me. Vermin!

Oh look at that reason two on the list of why I hate rodents...
They will also eat you alive if they are given that option...Snake food is all they are good for!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:09 PM

I am fine Phil, thanks for asking! You know this thread is going to BoM from the get go!

must have something to do with "newbie" in the title

Newbies are avoided like the plague. I hope no one is partial to plagues or a plague psycholgist...if so I did not mean to offend.

fleas on rats spread the plague through Europe... I don't like rodents for that reason.
Actually the fact that they have no bladder an pee wherever they walk bothers me. Vermin!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:51 PM

Hi! I just wanted to say hello...
and now I have to go to the store...so I will say good bye too!

Deb! Come back here! Miss you!pitchfork

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:41 PM

I am fine Phil, thanks for asking! You know this thread is going to BoM from the get go!

must have something to do with "newbie" in the title

Newbies are avoided like the plague. I hope no one is partial to plagues or a plague psycholgist...if so I did not mean to offend.

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:37 PM

lmao. nice! a little too much for me sometimes, but good an ya.
Yes, dan can be a bit too much at times!

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:28 PM

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:18 PM
Edited by Richt6 on Wed 09/10/08 01:20 PM

i like turtles

Apparently Dan likes wheelchairs. He's he's going to come in one when he attends the roast!

I'll come to your roast, but only if i can come in a wheelchair and dribble in the corner...

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 12:41 PM

Just wait Rich, i am sure it will get funny when certain people read Phils joke!

Phil can be funny can't he? Funnier is being called a newbie and slammed for it etc...Some of the funniest people here are newbies. **waits for the inevitable slam**

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 12:22 PM
Interesting. I see I missed all of the fun. Speaking of retards...waving I am not in a "funny" mood today and thought I would get a laugh here...hmph!

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:15 PM

Hi and welcome ,good to see another familar face here.......Oh and just like the other place....ignore Phil and Danlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh, and I hold a lot of credence? PFHTHTTTTT!!!!!!smokin

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:09 PM

LOl... Phil it isn't a book...it is a pamphlet...Just be sure that after you release the sheep from it's mold, she gets plenty of water! OH! AND sand the burrs off from your new toy. They can really do some damage!

note taken

got to trust the man with all the experience

Whelp, you have me there. Did you get the flamingo lawn ornament info that I sent? Castor oil works better than olive, plus it is cheaper.

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 01:45 PM

Phil! Now we both know you may have moved up to rats, but sheep and goats are your forte! Among molded plastics and spray on latex!

not yet, rich, i`m still reading the book you wrote "sheep, plastic and latex for dumbies"

LOl... Phil it isn't a book...it is a pamphlet...Just be sure that after you release the sheep from it's mold, she gets plenty of water! OH! AND sand the burrs off from your new toy. They can really do some damage!

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 01:36 PM

wow! now i heard of everything

and do they advertise valtex on theyre site?

Hmmmmm Interesting. So if I type in G.com...Gerbil "stuff" will com up? Wow! the inter webz is awesome!

amature!!! i moved on to rats, they got better claws to get way up in there with

Phil! Now we both know you may have moved up to rats, but sheep and goats are your forte! Among molded plastics and spray on latex!

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 01:14 PM
Hmmmmm Interesting. So if I type in G.com...Gerbil "stuff" will com up? Wow! the inter webz is awesome!

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:39 AM

I counted two. The one on my head and, umm, one somewhere else..

The one located in your arse, maybe??? flowerforyou Love ya Dan!

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 03:04 PM

oh great, mor of them "BoM people"

Phil,we are difficult to get rid of!

kinda like hurpies, they never go away

Yup, and with like any break out, you just cant stop...