Community > Posts By > Richt6

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 04:14 PM

Sooooo, having your cheeks crusted together was nothing new. Ahhhh yes the crust of love!ill

i`ll scrap you off some, it looks like pepper
Bet it tastes like chit tho!

Yeah Andy I know! I suck with the computer stuff too, that is no new news! I can type one handed while on cam like no other tho!

That is true, he impressed me doing that..
Amazing what I can do with an ear of corn and cream cheese aint it? Your poodle act was second to none tho!

yeah just a shame that it died. Didnt mean to suffocate the poor thing.
I think it was the peanut butter/ether combo. You should also now know that spray on latex CAN be lethal!

Well now i know i wouldnt use a poodle again they are too cute. I'd probably use baby panda's instead.
Just keep away from baby seals and kittens...They are uber cute!

I guess i wont need this club then..

Nope. Just think sheep. You just need to dust off your rubber boots and four point restraints.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 04:00 PM

Sooooo, having your cheeks crusted together was nothing new. Ahhhh yes the crust of love!ill

Yeah Andy I know! I suck with the computer stuff too, that is no new news! I can type one handed while on cam like no other tho!

Amazing what I can do with an ear of corn and cream cheese aint it? Your poodle act was second to none tho!

I think it was the peanut butter/ether combo. You should also now know that spray on latex CAN be lethal!

Well now i know i wouldnt use a poodle again they are too cute. I'd probably use baby panda's instead.
Just keep away from baby seals and kittens...They are uber cute!

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:55 PM

cheeky bastids...

dunno why I said that...

but it sure did feel gooddrinker

Kinda like the red light district in Nuremberg, Germany...Dunno why I went there, but it sure did feel good!

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:51 PM

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:45 PM

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:41 PM

You have bum on the brain you do
Bum on his c@$k more like it!bigsmile surprised

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:40 PM
About time Andy! The entire crew is almost complete...mwahahahaha!

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:37 PM

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:17 PM
[quote=Phil]
no, tmi would be if i told you that they must have turned into wet ones over night because when i got up this morning my butt cheeks were crusted together

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:08 PM
Edited by Richt6 on Fri 09/12/08 03:09 PM
[quote=Phil]
dont be retarded rich, we couldnt forget about you

now hold this nife and tell me whos special

[quote=Rick]

Awwww, Rich. I' m sorry... You're retarded, too.

(there. feel better?)

I feel much better, now I fit in again. Thank goodness Phil handed me a butter knife!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:41 PM

All Mikey stated that he thought is was disrespectful to use that word and then his word were taken out of context and twisted. An then the badgering began.

Uhm, I believe Mikey was the one who STARTED the badgering, as well as calling me a moron (among other things). Dan can call me moron. Lisa can call me a moron. YOU two, on the other hand, should heed your own advice and not get involved in our "junior high" mentality of humor since you obviously cannot take a joke. And for the record, I didn't make it public. I wrote it his testimonial... And, has been pointed out, I called him a SOCIAL retard. I suggest you look up the word "retarded" in a dictionary to gain a better grasp of the full scope and meaning of the word. MANY things can be retarded, not just a person with mental disabilities. And I have no intention of continuing to defend myself to people I could care less about. I have plenty of friends who know and understand me, and if you don't believe me, look up my thread in the intro section, "Am I, Mr. Brightside..."
Rick, you butthole! You forgot all about me!sad

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 08:33 PM
Dan will just post to get it to roll over!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 08:32 PM

something you need to tell us rich?

Yeah...Try to ever lick a balloon lollipop from a clowns lap? Taint fun at all!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 08:27 PM

Especially at a childs eye level

Beats the hell out of "Bubbles" coming at you from that level!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:56 PM

Phil has very fond memory of bubbles the clown though. And bubbles the chimp and his special banana trick!

Yeah, but the kids sure do love Phil's banana cream pie.

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:51 PM
That maybe so, but Rick sure does complain! "That's not the way Dan does it!"... I have to move on! Judy, I will do anything for you and you campaign!

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:45 PM

I am applying for official kiss ass. i am sure every cabinet needs one or two. Judy may remember me from days gone bi..By I mean...I have pics! Lol...

SOLD to the highest kiss asser ... Is that a word? :tongue:

Come on down to the front and we'll give you asses to kiss :tongue: (mumbles .. I know quite a few pitchfork )
I am a great ass kisser, Dan has taught me very well.

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:38 PM
I am applying for official kiss ass. i am sure every cabinet needs one or two. Judy may remember me from days gone bi..By I mean...I have pics! Lol...

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:35 PM

i tried that but i keep making dust clouds
Phil, that may be true, but please do not use oils for chaffing...you will never get rid of bubbles coming from your ass. Bubbles the clown was traumatic enough! Him and his "wiener dog balloons". shocked

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:03 PM

i got enough in me to make it to africa and back

Bush may decide to invade Michigan in search of weapons of mass destruction...The feds are watching us here, you know!

isnt it a weapon of ASS destruction?
Phils ass has seen so much destruction, so yes I suppose, Bin Laden is reported to be last seen tickling Phils taint, so I doubt a full out assault on Phils ass will occur anytime soon...