Community > Posts By > Richt6

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:35 PM

kinda like shooting your load then rolling over to go to sleep

except a lot of them shoot blank loads

True, but it takes me longer than 30 seconds to type in a post.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:28 PM

haha, bet we never see THIS OP make another post in this thread (i'm onto your style of humour).

i wonder if he'll prove me wrong, just to say 'neener, neener, neener'?

Those of us that know Robin ask the same thing. I was actually hesitant to post, knowing that he is up to something.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:20 AM
Yup. Or when the thread is really lame and there are 300 posts...ALL by the OP.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:14 AM

Welcome to Mingle High School:smile:

Humm see the site drove ya to drinking!!drinks How about sharing some of those drinksdrinker drinker :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It's my only escapelaugh laugh laugh

Just don't wander into any strip clubs on ladies night like I did...oops shocked

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:58 AM

yeah but the political threads here are impossible. The worst I've seen on the intergoogle. They are totally monopolized by two or three speech nazis that flood them with a constant barrage of anti Obama/McCain rants and drown the threads with a flood of links and pasted blogs. There is no discussion on these political threads just a constant shouting match trying to drown out the others

Yup, I agree Robin. I love to talk politics, but the bickering and un-educated crap is too much.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:17 AM
Nothing like sitting and waiting for replies in the forums there and then some F**ktard posts another political thread! I won't go back.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:12 AM

It's VERY sad, Phil...broke my heart!

charmer is loving it over there now. everyone is forced to enjoy his threads...lol

Lol!!! THAT is funny!

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:05 AM

oh and what is BOM????

A site like this...book of matches...

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:04 AM
I got drunk at the strip club down the road and woke up with a rash...Damn them Chip n dale dancers!drinks

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:50 AM

Banned for what?

It sounds as though I remember hearing this happened before, I have friends here who were banned there for nothing a long time ago.

Banned for negative comments about the site, or toward admin. It did happen a while ago too, but not as bad as this time around. I joined there in 2005...A lot of long time members have moved on. Hope this will be my new home.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:45 AM

On the site, BoM... it says you are a Bommer on the main profile screen. But there are a ton of new posters that used to primarily post there and considered themselves Bommers that are now here.

Ex-Bommer here...One of the few that didn't get banned there. Guess admin hasn't seen the reply I left for him on you tube for that site.

That bad, huh? I have an account there but haven't logged in since June....

It was terrible. My friends were being banned for just having friends that were banned...I couldn't take it. People with 17,000 posts and hosting get togethers and promoting the site...BANNED. Insane.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:38 AM

On the site, BoM... it says you are a Bommer on the main profile screen. But there are a ton of new posters that used to primarily post there and considered themselves Bommers that are now here.

Ex-Bommer here...One of the few that didn't get banned there. Guess admin hasn't seen the reply I left for him on you tube for that site.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:13 AM

Rich is also one of the best, he can be an arse kisser at times as well..

Yeah, but as you know Dan, when you are as stunningly handsome as we are, arse kissing is always a last resort. ill

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 08:08 AM

oh great, mor of them "BoM people"

Phil,we are difficult to get rid of!

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:52 AM
It sure is a relief to see old friends here. Dan is one of the best! He can be funny at times as well!

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:37 PM
Rate me!!! Oh crap prolly would help to have a pic posted. My cam is broke, or my other computer has my pics on it and it is in the islands on my yacht, or blah, blah...Does anyone know how to photoshop hair to a balding head and hair from a back?surprised

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:27 PM
The nuns in Catholic school thought the spankings would drive the mischief from me now i just have a thing for nuns...pitchfork

1 2 3 5 Next