Community > Posts By > IsaLei23

IsaLei23's photo
Thu 02/12/09 10:49 PM
i'm so used to #21... it's sickening. haha

IsaLei23's photo
Thu 02/12/09 10:17 PM

There is this girl I work with, I've liked her for a while. She's really really shy, she doesn't talk to anyone but when I talk to her she seems more responsive than to anyone else. So my friend a week or two ago tells her that I like her and she doesn't believe him apparently and gives him her instant messenger address for me to contact her with. She finally logged on and I told her that I had a huge crush on her and she replied with "I would have rather heard it from you than him because I thought he was joking". She then had to go.

So, I worked with her a few days later (this past Saturday) and I go up to her and say "I just wanted to say sorry for having my friend tell you that instead of me". She replies "Oh, It's ok." So then I say "This may not be the best place to ask but I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" She looks straight ahead and kind of away from me and takes a second and says "Where do you want to go?" I asked "What are you up to this weekend?" She says "Nothing." Then I asked "How about a movie?" to which she replied with "What's out?". Then I said "I'm not sure, there is a lot of movies that just came out, you going to get on instant messenger sometime this week I'll talk to you about it there." And then she replied "Oh, yeah."

She looked ahead/away from me the whole time, but like I said she is really really shy so I don't know if it's nervous or she doesn't like me. But I figure if she gave her instant messenger to my friend for me to contact her with and knew I had a crush on her and she didn't say "no" to my request she might be interested? She hasn't gotten on instant messenger from what I've seen but I think she has been on the computer. Maybe she is just scared or thought I meant this weekend to get on? I work with her in a couple of days and was wondering if I should follow up and ask her to the movies that night or is she not interested?

Edit: I am 19 she is 17

ummm definitely not talk to her online. you have a chance to ask her at work- ask her during break or after work. personally, she sound like she wants to be ask personally- not text and definitely not online! she sound like a girl that needs a man that can be upfront so go for it but don't do it online or texts... CALL HER or ask her in person!

IsaLei23's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:31 PM

it's true story and i think i'll wait for the DVD when it comes out. it's the type of movie that i can sit and watch over and over...

IsaLei23's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:27 PM

i rarelly wear much makeup of course i have to oon daily basis since i sell makeup

but at least you're inside an air conditioned room so your make up stays fresh all day but for the rest of us :( booooo

IsaLei23's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:16 PM
and i don't think any guy appreciates make up that smears on their face or on their clothes.

IsaLei23's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:15 PM

Ladies, do you think you are beautiful without your make-up? flowerforyou

guys, how much make-up should a girl wear? drinker

as far as my look goes, i don't wear a lot of make up... i just feel beautiful and comfortable that way. :)

IsaLei23's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:05 PM

What is the longest number of days you have ever worn the same pair of socks without washing them?

that's gross. that's calling for fungus settling in your feet.

IsaLei23's photo
Thu 01/15/09 11:56 PM

...somebody's watching me....:tongue:
pitchfork Its mepitchfork

you're everywhere, Mirror! LOL

IsaLei23's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:47 PM
and there's not a lot of them. they're rare!

IsaLei23's photo
Wed 01/14/09 11:43 PM

Women are attracted to the Alpha male...

This is a man who is independent, confident and a leader among other men. He also has standards and principles and knows how to say "no" to a woman.

Men who are weak and can't say "no" to a woman who comes on to him can't be trusted to remain faithful. Don't be too easy. Women like a challenge too.

But if you want to attract women, you need to learn what the attributes of an alpha male are.

They (alpha males) are irresistible to women.

But Alpha males and males in general are scared of Alpha Females :)

Just a thought.

IsaLei23's photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:49 PM

I want a girl I can "sing" to? I love my 1 friend cuz she just lets me say all these songs and we have the same taste in music, and I think thats the 1 thing I really want in a girl. Is this weird?
bigsmile Not as weird as a lot of other stuff that gets posted for thread topicsbigsmile

haha ditto that!

IsaLei23's photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:27 PM
i totally agree with the lunch part. the walking around the mall part is kinda lame (sorry). but if you wanted to spend more time with her, suggest to go somewhere for dessert and bring it to a nearby park that way you both enjoy the company and get to know each other a little better :)

IsaLei23's photo
Wed 01/07/09 09:58 PM
i agree with MissKim.... you're cute and i love the curly hair. my only suggestion is that you remove your second picture (the one without the shirt on)

good luck!

IsaLei23's photo
Wed 10/15/08 11:02 PM

The personality....I don't like sticks anywaylaugh laugh laugh :tongue:

i strongly agree.

IsaLei23's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:54 PM

well if he can't afford a phone, what makes you think he can afford dinner??? :)

hahaha

IsaLei23's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:53 PM

He's married/attached. He's afraid she will see the cellphone bill.

good one!

I agree!!!

IsaLei23's photo
Mon 10/13/08 09:45 PM
i say... drop him.

it's obvious to me that this guy may be married or involved with someone.

there's a lot of guys out there, not only him so i say drop him and move on...

IsaLei23's photo
Tue 10/07/08 08:59 PM

I AM SINGLE lol

congratulations! when's the celebration?

IsaLei23's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:17 PM

I can't believe you are actually complaining....

I do complain if there's more than one pursuing me, it gets overwhelming you know! LOL

IsaLei23's photo
Wed 10/01/08 10:23 PM

Isalei, have you ever had korean bbq?

I had that for lunch. hahaha

ok this conversation is making me hungry. I think it's time to hit the bed. :)

I'll see you more of you in threads. have a good night :)

Previous 1